Prest skill and other invoker Skill question - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Prest skill and other invoker Skill question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:28 PM

Hi i'm new to the forum so i don't know if there a topic about it all ready but there it is.

I'm a old player from Dragonica EU and i see they dint change it in the US too so there my question.

Can they put back the Double shot a passif skill like is was made to be at the start.

Right now the duration is super low and it cost alot of MP for nothing. i still dont know why they put it a actif skill at first.

My 2e question is for the Invoker class. The skill healing Wave should be change. I don't mean remove but just change. right now it a spell that waste point cause the insta heal is the strongest healing spell he have. we should make the spell to be a  long chain Heal that follow allies (double length of chain lighting) base on the magical power of the caster and a one time cost of MP not a MP by Sec. with a low CD

3e When willl the missing skill will be add?

Edited by zirothos, 02 January 2015 - 05:30 PM.

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hi i'm new to the forum so i don't know if there a topic about it all ready but there it is.

I'm a old player from Dragonica EU and i see they dint change it in the US too so there my question.

Can they put back the Double shot a passif skill like is was made to be at the start.

Right now the duration is super low and it cost alot of MP for nothing. i still dont know why they put it a actif skill at first.

My 2e question is for the Invoker class. The skill healing Wave should be change. I don't mean remove but just change. right now it a spell that waste point cause the insta heal is the strongest healing spell he have. we should make the spell to be a  long chain Heal that follow allies (double length of chain lighting) base on the magical power of the caster and a one time cost of MP not a MP by Sec. with a low CD

3e When willl the missing skill will be add?

1st:They made it an active skill because as a permanent duration passive it led to Invoker being infinite damage or something. It was made as a sort of balance but really it doesn't bother a lot of players anymore. In PvP, Diffusion Cannon + Elements outclasses it anyways.

2nd: That's unfortunately a developer-sided thing. Yes the skill isn't desirable but if you don't prefer it, then you can always save sp and not get it or reset it away.

3rd: This is unknown. They were a concept that was probably abandoned like a lot of future content that gets the boot for something else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users