#1 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image

My idea for Nachts are a Spider like race that preys on their victims. They hide their face behind a mask in order to entice prey (Different masks as customization option). They wait for an opening in the enemy and take advantage of it. They excel at single target effects. Here are my ideas for classes and skills.

Thief- A class who uses intimidation, and cheap tricks in order to extort wealth from its victims. The class can use both melee and ranged weaponry, yet does not excel at either. Their primary weapon is a pistol.
Bandit- Has the ability to increase drops along with several debuffs.
Deciever- Capable of copying the stats or skills of target.

Whisperer- Calls upon the dead and spirits in order to enhance own power or dwindle the opponents.
Reaper- Melee range caster class. Reapers have the ability to add secondary effects to their attacks for a period of time.
Martyr- has a high amount of HP. Melee range caster class. As the name suggests the Martyr has skills that also damage the caster including a skill that kills the caster in order to deal a high amount of damage.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:47 AM

Oh, nice ideas, i think that could be great if they introduce that race as a playable one. Maybe as an oposite faction: but ofc in that case they should modify many things and would be hardder to implement them.

I remember a wallpaper in wich show what it looks like a natch:

Posted Image

But i like more your idea, maybe mix both: a black bony shaped half spider half humanoid race, lol.

#3 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

Whenever Gravity decides to implement things from the promo posters, that'll be the day.

When can I fight this?
Posted Image

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:33 AM

Hehe, in a future map :lol:

What i said is that looking at the kruxena arm and that wallpaper, one can figure that the one there is a natch. Looking at the shape and the kruxena arm, i imagine that they are some kind of humanoid with a black exo-skeleton, like insects or arachnids: that is why i think the idea Cleffy posted is great.

And about the monsters that appear in the wallpaper you posted, wow, those would be cool.

#5 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:07 AM

I agree, I should have drawn them to be more boney with an exo-skeleton. To tell you the truth I was thinking about making an Orgh Race, but thought they did not look Orgh so I just changed the name.

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:14 AM

I remember your ideas for a Khun race ( http://forums.playre...osts=28&start=1 ) were great too.

#7 Radacci

Radacci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

nach and orgh arnt humanoids :lol:
they waged war on the humanoid races, to prove their superiority.
but im sure the devs forgot this themselves, or changed the story many times, and now dont care ^^
LW is supposed to be nach, and dont look anything like that poster.
and kruxena looked like vampires to begin with, if i understand correctly. now they dont...
so nach maybe are pink bunnies now instead.

#8 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

But LW is like a PB, the Natch cant go to our dimension in their true forms, that is why they use vessels: like Helium said, as far as we know, Temperions could be those vessels too.

#9 Blediam

Blediam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

and the best suited for that would be turans who lost their souls!

they use their corpses like vessels <3

#10 Arcticfang

Arcticfang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:13 AM

Posted Image

This is what the Nach's race look liked. They were creature's of the night that could fly, since there are only a few clues to go by.

Here's my theory of why I think this is the race of the Nach.
1. In the game background, it states that the Nach were creatures of the night. When I think about it, I think of Vampires or Bats; creatures that fly.
2. I believe the Nach were strong spiritually and mentally but not strong physical hence the alliance with the Bartuk's, but when they turned on the Nach's (except for a few that were loyal to them), they lost the physical strength to continue the war on the ground. (You can bomb the crap out of the enemy from the air or from afar, but you will need ground troops to clear them out.)
3. The Nach's created the Kruxena, from the DNA of the Nach's and from the Bartuk's; when the Kruxena uses the dash you will see black feather's floating off the back end. (hence the wings from the DNA of the Nach)

If the Nach's were flying creatures, it would be wise to have a tower to fly in and out of, plus to have the Bartuk's that are still loyal to guard the base of the tower.
Which there is a place that I found, Ellnir Tower in Numaren. Remember; the background story states "The original eight races left no historical records of the Ancient Era, and the only clues of the past are the relics and pictures found in the Ruins outside of Ethergia" I believe this is one of the (statue/picture) relics of the Nach's race.

But if anyone has a better theory, I would love to hear it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users