A History of Changed Plans. (Dragon Saga Canceled/Changed Content) - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A History of Changed Plans. (Dragon Saga Canceled/Changed Content)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 SuikaH

SuikaH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the sun and pluto
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The one and only

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:08 AM

Hey, I'm a long time player, I have been on the EU servers since the first year Dragonica was released there, and there's something I noticed back then, and I don't really know if that counts, but I remember that one day, I think around the time they removed Elluman and the Ocher Forest ( RIP, you'll be missed ) they also removed Arka, or at least what I considered to be Arka, which was replaced by the same model as the Snow Princess rare monster from the areas around Verglas Ridge. I liked the old cartoony fairy Arka, and she doesn't even look like a fairy anymore. :sob:

#27 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:54 AM

The "fairy" type is alive in the...... How do you call it...

From my researches in the forum the "Earth Spirit Dungeon", or "Element Dungeon".

But it's a random one, you could meet another Boss in there.

#28 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:38 AM

Also now that I remember, there was an entire system for battle-based pets out there. Leveling, customizing, equipping, and otherwise. A few cases are seen on GM's (The Pandabear wearing an outfit that Shazamo used.)

#29 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:08 AM

Also now that I remember, there was an entire system for battle-based pets out there. Leveling, customizing, equipping, and otherwise. A few cases are seen on GM's (The Pandabear wearing an outfit that Shazamo used.)

No it wasn't "out". It was in the middle state of development but got skipped before even close to finish.

This is why those pets (like the panda) cannot be given out to any normal player. Those pets would want to evolve and those states are not finished yet, still in mid development state - what in other words mean they would crash (well not only would, they do........that's the problem). The problem is they can't just simply get "fixed", they are based on coding that isn't yet implemented in the game. Like I said the development of those got skipped while being in mid state and so their coding is only halfway finished.

If someone would be willing to make the effort to get them into the game, they would end up just as normal follow around pets - like for example the husky. Just for the looks and nothing else. And even that would need a work around coding in some way that is far from easy. Maybe someday someone decides to do exactly that.......... :p_angel:

But however I for sure had adored that planned feature. Maybe I personally even had gone that far collecting every single thing (pets, equip, clothing and and and...)......hmm, yeah for sure.  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users