denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:06 PM

So after all the mind numbing hours of searching and reading all these guides, im still somewhat confused on what to buy for my GX and with stats allocation.

Some of them i feel are outdated 2011-2012. But right now, what i have are as follows:

+9 little feather hat of thief
Cd in mouth
Robo eyes
+4 nabs cloth with porcellio card , fs3,fs3,fs2
+8 durga with aunoe card
+9 immune heroic backpack
+9 temporal luk boots with firelock soldier card
1 bakonawa tattoo accessory

Plans are:
Get 1 more bako tattoo
get kvm bloody roar

My stats at the moment are:
75 str
90 agi
30 vit
30 dex
68 luk

I am currently lvl 102.

So please enlighten me more if im heading the right way for my mvp/pvm Gx, crit build. If there are better gear to aim for. And also im new to the enchantment system, if u guys can explain it to me. Thann you so much.

#2 Jupitel

Jupitel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

Start putting more vit - it will help you during solo leveling (you need to tank those mobs)

#3 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

My stats at the moment are:
75 str
90 agi
30 vit
30 dex
68 luk

I am currently lvl 102.

you're level 102? 

it seems your stat is not design for (aoe-killing) area of effect killing

-killing a large NUMBER of mobs in a single moment. 

yes~ critical attack is good tooo bcoz it doubles damage to the enemy and save Hit rate BUT

-In low level with decent stat it will be hard to level up. (remember lv.100 to lv.110 have a total of 140m exp)

-Critical attack only do kills in mobs 1 by 1 (2,000 Exp drop for non VIP).

you need to kill 70,000 mobs in critical build to reach lv.110 for 77hrs non-stop (if you play 3hr aday you may end-up in 25days of manual killing to reach level 110).

-the fast pace to level-up is grinding EXP in maps especially for non-vip. 

-all aoe skill of GX do not rely on Critical damage.  (they used to be in DEX & INT). for low level 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have a GX too000 and its level base 104 today

-it has 16k HP bar & 1,200 SP bar. 

-it can steal +900 HP on while using rolling cutter skill 5x5 cell.(hunter fly card'S)

-it can restore +10 SP per kill. (earth deleter card) (ex. If I kill 10 mobs in Rolling Cutter skill in 7 cycle 35SP total consume it will gain 100 SP).

-I also bring moonligth dagger 2pcs not to kill but to refill +24SP (2sec per attack) for extra precaution. 

-CD in mouth Speeds up the refill of moonlight dagger (additional +6 SP per CD cast)

-Vitata card  (+250-300 heal in 13SP) for extra precaution.

Well I prioritize AGI,DEX,VIT & INT (thats why my heal in level 1 vitata card is +250HP minimum).

than STR+1 & LUK+1 only (beside i have heavy lifter box +2000 additional WT slot that why STR is behind)

-I play my GX 90% skill and 10% normal attack,

-I dont bring HP Potion

-I only kill a large number of mobs in Aoe then

used greed skill in heroic backpack to maintain zeny 

PHOTO EX.

I used 6 cycle RC (-30SP total) but again (+30SP) bcoz 3 dies # 1#2 & #4 (earth deleter card effect)

RC111_zpss9khsagd.png

past VIP low TI lv.99 GX (shinobi & anopheles)

the only time I saw my SP bar  move  is when using greed skill from HBP but in GX skill its stable

I think I killed all this 7 mobs in less 8 sec?

and i dunno how many seconds to kill 7 mobs in critical build (1 by 1 killing).

Edited by Ward20th, 23 January 2015 - 04:11 AM.

#4 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:08 AM

you're level 102? 

it seems your stat is not design for (aoe-killing) area of effect killing

-killing a large NUMBER of mobs in a single moment. 

yes~ critical attack is good tooo bcoz it doubles damage to the enemy and save Hit rate BUT

-In low level with decent stat it will be hard to level up. (remember lv.100 to lv.110 have a total of 140m exp)

-Critical attack only do kills in mobs 1 by 1 (2,000 Exp drop for non VIP).

you need to kill 70,000 mobs in critical build to reach lv.110 for 77hrs non-stop (if you play 3hr aday you may end-up in 25days of manual killing to reach level 110).

-the fast pace to level-up is grinding EXP in maps especially for non-vip. 

-all aoe skill of GX do not rely on Critical damage.  (they used to be in DEX & INT). for low level 

I have a GX too000 and its level base 104 today

-it has 16k HP bar & 1,200 SP bar. 

-it can steal +900 HP on while using rolling cutter skill 5x5 cell.(hunter fly card'S)

-it can restore +10 SP per kill. (earth deleter card) (ex. If I kill 10 mobs in Rolling Cutter skill in 7 cycle 35SP total consume it will gain 100 SP).

-I also bring moonligth dagger 2pcs not to kill but to refill +24SP (2sec per attack) for extra precaution. 

-CD in mouth Speeds up the refill of moonlight dagger (additional +6 SP per CD cast)

-Vitata card  (+250-300 heal in 13SP) for extra precaution.

Well I prioritize AGI,DEX,VIT & INT (thats why my heal in level 1 vitata card is +250HP minimum).

than STR+1 & LUK+1 only (beside i have heavy lifter box +2000 additional WT slot that why STR is behind)

-I play my GX 90% skill and 10% normal attack,

-I dont bring HP Potion

-I only kill a large number of mobs in Aoe then

used greed skill in heroic backpack to maintain zeny 

PHOTO EX.

I used 6 cycle RC (-30SP total) but again (+30SP) bcoz 3 dies # 1#2 & #4 (earth deleter card effect)

RC111_zpss9khsagd.png

past VIP low TI lv.99 GX (shinobi & anopheles)

the only time I saw my SP bar  move  is when using greed skill from HBP but in GX skill its stable

I think I killed all this 7 mobs in less 8 sec?

and i dunno how many seconds to kill 7 mobs in critical build (1 by 1 killing).

Could you share your stat build? and also what would be the fastest way to level up and Assassin Cross to 99/70?

#5 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

Could you share your stat build? and also what would be the fastest way to level up and Assassin Cross to 99/70?

yah~ there's a way in assassin cross but kinda expensive for new players.

I played my assassin cross 99% skill and 1% normal.(bcoz my assassin cross is a puller)

Dagger Type: (aoe kills)

-Scalpel [3] 2pcs (hunter fly card) maintain HP (18% chance activate & 90% steal HP)

-moonlight dagger 2pcs (SP refill +24 in 2sec) maintain SP

-(earth deleter card +10 SP per kill)maintain SP

-variant boots +20% HP& SP

-Phen card 

-peco peco band when draging Mobs when killing then I switch back to inushiba hat.

SKill:

-lv10 Meteor assault (you need phen card)

-Enchant Deadly Poison skill  (if +15 mobs drag)

in geffen board quest you can kill ground petite 150/150 less 15mins (then you can go back to get the same quest)

then in lv. 90 I just solo low TI VIP. (BUT not ghost mobs in TI today)

I already forgot my stat in assassin cross

but my GX 104 stat:

STR+1

AGI +90

VIT the rest left stat (VIT = INT)

INT the rest left stat 

DEX+90

LUK+1

EDIT:

use creamy card to teleport than fly-wing , its okay in GX to teleport slowly (save WT)

not unless youre a ranger you really need flywingSSSS

Edited by Ward20th, 23 January 2015 - 02:37 PM.

#6 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:05 PM

Thanks for d input, but im already level 149 now.. I grinded ti, with parties and it wasnt that bad... I get at least 5 levels passed 130+ when i play in my days off for like 8 hrs. And i kinda dont wanna solo level so ima do bio 4 pt when i get to 151. Also i use kvm katar.. Thanks for the help btw.

Also i thought katar is needed for the rolling cutter?

Edited by denebski, 23 January 2015 - 07:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users