• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jochy

jochy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

i have both ninja (male and female) and coming to be kage/obo... but i dont know the different between them and dont know how to build. my idea of obo is hybric and kage is just KS/Shadow/Kunai/whatsoever, lets give and example

my hybric oboro: http://irowiki.org/~...rF3bs1qnafdBdB1

missing 23 skills points for obo skills

my shadow/kunai kage: http://irowiki.org/~...qorFsF5fN1bsqn9

missing 1 skill point for ninja and 35 for kage, maybe need some points on ninja aura (i dont like one) and ninja mastery, but mirror image lv9, KS lv10, kunais and huuma skills are there

pd: rapid throw is good or bad? ._.

edit: everything is for pvm,mvp,pvp and maybe woe lol

Edited by jochy, 07 January 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#2 jochy

jochy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:47 PM

any help plz? :c

#3 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

I am not an expert on ninja, but I'll share the stuff I learnt so far;

- the difference btwn kagerou and oboro is that each of them have a little advantage over the other, kagerou is more pvp oriented and oboro is magic oriented based on their individual job skill

If you want to know about what skill you should have and what weapon you should aim for, refer to this this thread ; here

About your hybrid: I can see you are trying to make kunai magic, so I think you need to lower your 16th Night skill to lvl 3, get some Illusion Shadow skill for protection, and get some Oboro skill if you want and most importantly put some more points into Flaming Petal and Freezing Spear until at least lvl 8.

In case you didn't know, Wind Blade is not spammable like FP and FS when used with 16th Night skill due to its longer after cast delay.

Stat suggestion: 100 str, 100 dex, 100 int, 100 vit and the rest up to you ;)

I dont have experience about melee/KS kagerou, but I'll give my opinion a bit.

- if you plan to use Killing Strike a lot, make sure your Mirror Image is lvl 10 as it maximize the damage.

- maximize Dagger Throwing Practice is you want to maximize shuriken/Huuma Shuriken damage

- getting a Pure Soul is a MUST for K/O. But no idea what 16th Night is good for melee K/O tho

- get Earth Charm skill as it increases your physical damage :no1:

- about those pvp skill and kagerou skill, I have no experience about it except for Shadow Warrior skill. This skill give your K/O ability to do Double Attack like thief/Rogue/DA sin. This skill is a BAD joke for a lvl 100+ char, so dont get it. EVER. You wont kill MVPs ctrl-clicking with Shadow Warrior on. :pif:

As for Rapid Throw, I've never seen it in action as I never go pvp with my kagerou. But from what I read so far, this skill can do crazy damage and you do not need a brain to use this skill, you just need a lots n lots of zeny$$$. If you have fukktons of zeny, maybe you should try it lol.

#4 jochy

jochy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

thx you dude, maybe meele is really bad, just one last question, what about kunai slash and explosive kunai? idk if i should get both on my throw/magic obo~hrow kage

#5 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

the thing about Kunai Explosion that you must know about is that it depends on your base lvl and job lvl to get a maximum damage, so its kinda better to get at higher lvls. Its a  must have for throwing/hybrid K/O. You dont have to equip the Explosive Kunai to use it.

to be honest I dont know a thing about Kunai Splash, I think its kinda works like Desperado skill on Gunslinger. As a throwing K/O, I think its a good skill to have, but as a hybrid a Swirling Petal is a much better skill to get.

The problem with this skill is that u need a lots of kunais for aoe damage and you can only make kunai at Amatsu using a Ninja class character only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users