• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jappiepower

Jappiepower

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:38 PM

Hey guys I just had a quick question about what is the best class to farm mobs and level fastest to lvl 230. So basically which class has the best AOE to fight PvM?

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

Probably Champion or Mage, they have the most AoEs you can do in succession. Champion would be the more resilient of the two.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:08 PM

I found Knights to be particularly good once 100+. They have 4 aoes, self healing, damage reduction and in courage gear can easily pull impressive damage. Also tanky in general, so farming kings if a possibility. 

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

I would agree with both Zurn and Feuer but remember unless you already have a cleric, you will probably want to make one along with whichever terrific fighter you choose.

Have fun playing! If you're on Draconis, feel free to hit me up for some buffs ^^

#5 BlowInTheDark

BlowInTheDark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationComodo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:57 AM

I would agree with both Zurn and Feuer but remember unless you already have a cleric, you will probably want to make one along with whichever terrific fighter you choose.

Have fun playing! If you're on Draconis, feel free to hit me up for some buffs ^^

Hi, I've read most of your posts and noticed that you always advice newbies to make a support cleric for whichever fighting class they choose. So, is this how the game is now? Are there no more stand alone classes? I really wanna play ROSE again after being gone for a year but I don't feel like dual clienting just to play a class that I like.

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:01 AM

Nope. Sadly it's now the norm to play with full buffs 24/7, and starting to trend heavily that you need full buffs + full class buffs. Annoyingly, this is because people wanted to balance the game around buffs, rather then the classes themselves. Though, there could be a shift in that trend sooner then people think. 

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

Hi, I've read most of your posts and noticed that you always advice newbies to make a support cleric for whichever fighting class they choose. So, is this how the game is now? Are there no more stand alone classes? I really wanna play ROSE again after being gone for a year but I don't feel like dual clienting just to play a class that I like.

I've played Rose for a long, long time and buffs have always been important- nothing has changed in that respect. Of course, you can play without them but it's much more enjoyable with them (to me at least). I'm just the kind of person that doesn't like to depend on others in order for me to progress in a game. That's why I always suggest making your own cleric so you will have buffs whenever you want them. As with anything else, it's just a suggestion based on what I've found works best for me. Each person should decide based on their own playing style.

#8 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys I just had a quick question about what is the best class to farm mobs and level fastest to lvl 230. So basically which class has the best AOE to fight PvM?

Your first question; "best class to farm mobs" I vote for Knight, reflect skill, tanky, and has good aoe as Feuer stated.

However, in your second question "best class to level fastest to lvl 230" that will basically based on you, to be honest, I found every class the same when you wanted that class to reach fast 230.

Why?

1.) reaching 230 all by yourself is not a good option for me and that will not be the fastest seriously lol

2.) Find some players who wanted to join in your party or join them instead, you will see nice teamwork. If you are a scout, you can do the lure job, if you're a cleric, give some buffs and heal LOL

3.) If you really want to level fast, find stable and good parties, buy and use adventurer's medal, training medal or sigil of brilliance xD

So there's no best class to level fast in my opinion, it just depends on you, how often you play, how you play in game, for example you're a level 50... you play oftentimes, you have a nice gear, complete pots, but you're still killing an aqua warrior? wth :P

well i find your post .... you know what i mean. LMAO

Edited by CottonCandies, 11 January 2015 - 08:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users