#1 ArchLouis

ArchLouis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

Do even the support team still checks Tickets sent by WP members?.... been refreshing my sent ticket every minute for 2days straight now hoping for a response...

really need help regarding the points i purchased before Ragnarok Online 1 removes Jumping Janeway -__-

#2 iLoveHelloKitty

iLoveHelloKitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:I play'em all

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

try sending a private message to CM Campitor with the ticket number of your inquiry. That should help :)

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

Do even the support team still checks Tickets sent by WP members?.... been refreshing my sent ticket every minute for 2days straight now hoping for a response...

really need help regarding the points i purchased before Ragnarok Online 1 removes Jumping Janeway -__-

Normally you will get a reply within 48 hours. However, some issues might take longer to research. You will get an email when support replies so you can check there rather than refreshing the ticket page constantly.

If you prefer, you can check the status of tickets online but you have to make a special account to do that. Here is the link if you're interested https://support.warp...rmRegister.aspx  

If it has been at least 48 hours since you made the ticket, you can send a pm to Warnhal here at the forum and he will look into the matter as long as you give him the ticket number. 

#4 ArchLouis

ArchLouis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

Thanks for the help Guys will do your Advices.... i hope it gets solve before they remove Jumping Janeway in Ragnarok Online 1

Edited by ArchLouis, 13 January 2015 - 02:19 AM.

#5 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

second i wait 4 days and nothing and now my browser say warp portal support is not secure anymore.

also send the ticket to campitor and Warnhal  and still nothing

Edited by 6773131031232342973, 13 January 2015 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users