Making an ASPD Wanderer (hmm, yeayy?) - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Making an ASPD Wanderer (hmm, yeayy?)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:44 AM

Ok, first of all, I would like to say hello to everyone on the forum, especially to my sisters Wanderers and brothers Maestros.

I'm totally new in forum writing, and this would be my first topic ever written in any forum I joined.

Yes. Performer classes have turned quite weak and jeez, nerfed down but still playable, still could kill some monsters and all, though not as strong as other offensive classes.

For me, I don't wanna stick to a FS wanderer, which I don't think would ever, should exist, in RO. It indicates you'll stuck to party, FOREVER.

So, I assume, and I'd watched the best to play as a Wanderer is PVP / WOE / ASPD Wanderer build.

I'd reckon I'd read some of the guidance provide by Kaddy and some others but I'm still lost in what should I build with.

Eqp I want to have as an ASPD Wanderer are:

CD in Mouth

Advanced Ring of Flame Lord and Resonance

Temporal Agi / Dex Boot with LuckyDay / Hawkeye with some nice enchant / Enhanced Variant Shoes

Diabolus Robe with nice card

Nid Manteau with nice card as well / 9+ HBP / 9+ Immune FAW with nice enchant

9+ Stem Whip ( highest atk, I suppose^^ ??)

I don't really know bout the headgear though.

*really needs help in building what gear I should have^^

I also hope that my fellow Wanderers could help me figure out what kind of skills should be taken and what should be focused on.

Thanks, that's all from me, Aika^^

Edited by OreoBoolat, 13 January 2015 - 05:03 AM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:35 AM

Carrot Whip is what I use for aspd wanderer. It has a higher ATK than stem whip, but no card slot. However, unlike stem, it can be malangdo enchanted and is lvl 4 instead of 3. The malangdo enchants can be like aspd+1 and fighting spirit 7, etc., so they're a good alternative to card slots.

Snake head is my preferred headgear. The White Eddga Doll might be good though (at +12, really). I haven't tried it out yet.

Swing Dance is obviously the most interesting skill for a wanderer (rush to windmill is better for damage on maestros)

#3 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:34 AM

Is ASPD Wanderer is fun in the PvM activities with Archbishop duo?

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

I like it. Its about as fun as a gx that doesn't use edp or rolling cutter, and about as fun as an axe mechanic that doesn't use aoe.

#5 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

Thanks Kaddy for the info <3

I've mistaken about the whip though^^, what I meant before is Carrot Whip, which was like what you suggested.

So, other than that, they are actually good? the equipment? I don't think would be getting RoR though, since there're some skills that interfere and drain all of my SP.

Swing Dance is a must since it can make us hit the max aspd^^, totally would be getting it.  :p_omg:

I hope it can turn out great^^

#6 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

Advanced ring of flamelord works well. The 10 or so crit from fury lvl 3 works well

I think temporal agi with lucky day works best. I have hawkeye on mine and I hate the sp drain

Edited by Jaye, 13 January 2015 - 09:42 AM.

#7 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:32 AM

thanks, what you've thought are the same as mine. I hope I can have all of them soon^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users