• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thezwey

thezwey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:47 AM

I like this game so much and, I've Play this game around 1 year ++, so many changed system that make game a bit drop/ bored to play

For exalple ur bound system to almost all item, its make people hard to sell their item and usually people do a trolling to other people, example people said they want to buy my epic, my epic currently is bound, so im unbound it but they canceled to buy it(puppy off). this make economy in game a bit passive, so, hard to do this and that in market game.

And ur drop system, thats good, but have some disadventage, at the 1st ur using this system epic drop everywhere (they drop like trash). its make epic price so nerf in market, and for old player using epic has no pride anymore because their price like frying peanut (thats people comment about it). medalion also, u should put a category drop about it( rare maybe) because so hard to get it. so i think the new system drop is very disorderly coze no specific list item drop and sometimes even using costume with 100% drop, monster(king at orlo) didnt drop anything#sad.

Next is ur gear locked system, i dont really like this because its make so many difference between old and new player. this make gear price(honor) gear almost increase until 1000%(how crazy before lock system i can get glory raptor set +15 only 2b now its up to 20b ._.) this also make people upset because almost all people gear stuck at their vendor char, i know if sumbit a ticket gm would transfer it to the char that we want but they cnt move it all( just like me, i have 2 honor set on vendor, but they only moving 5 item on my vendor, how sad). since u apply this system almost half (maybe more) people i have seen in junon city were gone (many my frend quiting also).

And this is about ur refine system, currently refine system is so... (absolutely really very so bad)

this make people lazy to do refine nowdays, because without IM refine stuff so hard to make item +15

i know the old system way to easy to refine because catalist percentage is high, but now this too hard, catalist percentage have reduced also u change system to drop 2 degree to refine item +13 and +14, i mean when im trying to refine from +13 and fail its drop 2 degree. if just u not apply this, but only reduce the catalist maybe its good for refine system.

So i want to suggest u something about this game (maybe helping) because i dont have anything to do in the game, and im trying to type this no sense posting.

make more interisting daily quest

example, how about turn turak quest into daily quest, make the king a bit hard to kill ( maybe as hard as sod king ) so people will have purpose to do in eldeon planet. also increase the reward (because this turn as daily quest) maybe 1 people get 100 lisent hg, 50 lisent u and 150 chemical. also make this quest avaiable only for lvl 200+ (avoiding f**king spammer). only people who have the quest will obtain reward, so people who ride his other char in cart will obtain nothing for it.

2#

turn akram king/ancient royal set into quest in junon, luna, eldeon, orlo planet and dungeon or remove the stat bonus.

so maybe this quest will going like when u at lvl 10 or more u can take quest in junon planet for group 1 medal/ for boot part. after done the quest to kill some king in junon planet will obtain boot part of king set.

and at lvl 60 or more quest for group 2 medal/glove part available at luna planet

lvl 120 or more group 3 medal/crown part avaiable at eldeon planet

lvl 180 or more group 4 medal/robe part availale at orlo planet

cape part will be got after doing special quest by killing king in each dungeon ( CoU, HoO, SoD )

so 1 char only able to choose 1 king set for a quest ( akram set or royal set ). if u want have another set, u need to hunt king to get the medal.

or make it simple by removing stat from king set so it will use for fashion. i dont know why, maybe this good (old and new player will have same position :P )

fix a bit dungeon system

COU ulveric king: change stun into sleep + poison (maybe 10 sec), hard to explain, maybe u guys understand what i mean (3x stun by king in a row#sux).

HOO arcane monster : change mute into sleep (maybe 5 sec) mute its too overpower i think. also the monster from 2nd floor, their attack very over power( the monster bring cresent moon and death render ) maybe reduce a bit of their attack

SOD : please fix screen bug there, also, turn exalted box armor into 1 set when open it, and maybe turn chance to get it a bit lower(because when we get it, its already 1 set). 

also please fix the 1 hit-ko by monster, maybe fix it with 5 chance hit-ko by monster(example when im not using armor i have 0 deff, so the monster will kill me in 5 hit, not 1 hit-ko, thats prety unfair -_- )

4#

fix refine system

as i said before remove the 2 down degree on refine system or make a free version of:

1. venurune fv (free verson)

increase 5% success rate when refine

2. plutorune fv

have 50% chance to block 1 degree when refine

3. nepturune

have chance to block 1 degree when refine

so this free version is only avaiable in valor shop with some price ( maybe 30 valor for venurune, 50 for putorune, 100 for nepturune)

and this item can not be tradeable (lock on aquire) u know the reason why. why making free version? will be fair for people who like to hunting in the game(same as ur IM skill book, put that in valor shop very great idea, i hope u put also skill and stat reset)

maybe this suggest can make some purpose to playing rose game.

Just that my suggest for now(i will add more if some of my suggest apply in game), im bored typing. i hope this helping. please forgive me when there is a wrong type there. feel free to add ur suggest also repair my bad english. currently i can not playing rose game with happy feeling, because this game so...... ~~  :p_sad:  :yawn:  :p_sleep:

thankz

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:37 AM

The free refine items are a gd idea, maybe would like to see ingame, unlucky will be hard for some players farm since or them pvp player or that class cant farm easly DGs, about the high prices in draco u should blame a clan cuz they dunno some kind of zulie glitch or bug, or maybe even hacking, that clan just screw up all the market making all the items expensive and unable to obtain

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:40 AM

In regards to dungeons, I feel this would make both CoU and HoO too easy. I am not sure what the Screen bug is that you are talking about for SoD, so I can't comment on that one. As to mobs 1 hitting you when you have no armor, really? I would expect a mob to one hit me if I had no armor on, 5 hits is way too many. There currently are free versions of Plutorunes and Nepturunes in the game. They are drops in dungeons (extremely rare, but they do drop).

#4 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

In regards to dungeons, I feel this would make both CoU and HoO too easy. I am not sure what the Screen bug is that you are talking about for SoD, so I can't comment on that one. As to mobs 1 hitting you when you have no armor, really? I would expect a mob to one hit me if I had no armor on, 5 hits is way too many. There currently are free versions of Plutorunes and Nepturunes in the game. They are drops in dungeons (extremely rare, but they do drop).

about the free versions u  talked about, many ppl already did many DGs and no one even got yet a venurune or plutorune :\ as ik

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

about the free versions u  talked about, many ppl already did many DGs and no one even got yet a venurune or plutorune :\ as ik

I have one friend that did get some, he said it is a really rare drop.

#6 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

I have one friend that did get some, he said it is a really rare drop.

ic :3

#7 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

I did obtained 2 Plutorune.

#8 Holyfrost

Holyfrost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationJunon Polis

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:53 AM

I have obtained a total of 8 Venurunes, 6 Nepturunes and I think I also got 2 Plutorunes from the dungeons, which is not that bad.

2# turn akram king/ancient royal set into quest in junon, luna, eldeon, orlo planet and dungeon or remove the stat bonus

I've been collecting a bunch of medallions for months now, and if that was to ever happen, I think it wouldn't be fair. Billions of zulie spent for a set, becomes a quest and can be obtained by anybody. Everyone would be wearing Akram King/Ancient Royal sets.

About the dungeon part, I don't think the DGs are that difficult. I'm a full support cleric and I can go run around with using pots only. The Ulverick part is not that difficult to deal with. 

And who even goes to DG without wearing armor?

The refinement materials being included in the valor shop doesn't seem fair at all, maybe a rune for 1,000 valor or something, 30 valor is just, too cheap.

I like Rose the way it is, these would just make the game much easier to finish. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users