• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mmair172

mmair172

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

Hello! I'm currently using the latest version of AzzyAI 1.551 and i have a problem ;/ I have started to play Amistr and it doesn't autoatack anyone. How can i change that? I can't lvling without that. Help me!

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:51 AM

Hello! I'm currently using the latest version of AzzyAI 1.551 and i have a problem ;/ I have started to play Amistr and it doesn't autoatack anyone. How can i change that? I can't lvling without that. Help me!

I suspect you have not installed my AI correctly, or have forgotten /hoai - AzzyAI will attack by default. 

You can verify this by checking your RO folder for: AAIStartH.txt  This file is created when ever AzzyAI is loaded by the client, and the time on the file should match when you last summoned homun. If that file is not there, AzzyAI has never been loaded. 

Also, since this is your first post - are you trying to use it on an illegal private server? AzzyAI only supports official servers, and on eA based servers (because eA allocates actor ID's weirdly) it can't correctly differentiate between monsters and players, so it doesn't attack monsters because it doesn't think they're monsters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users