Marketplace rules [WPE] - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Marketplace rules [WPE]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:21 AM

We all see people buying and selling WPE codes in eden, so it's to be assumed you're allowed to buy and sell WPE, but not everybody knows it's at your own risk. Eventually someone gets scammed, loses their zeny and the scammers keep doing business. There's no safety doing these deals, and it kind of throws back potential WPE buyers as well.

Suggestion: Allow players to use the market section to sell/buy WPE codes. Set up simple rules. SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING! Buyer gives zeny first, seller then gives WPE code, end of deal. If the code isn't received, the buyer has been scammed and the seller has commited a bannable offense.

My idea is, you can track a scammer easily via forums, unlike ingame. Even if you don't want to make a regulation regarding the process since it involves real money, scams actively happen ingame, and there's a chance to at least make it safer via forums if you allow people to do so.

#2 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

im guessin here, but since buy WPE its money the company "gets" i really thing they don´t actually like the idea of you buying it with "game money" (zeny).

But i like the idea  becuase being scamed its so horrible D: 

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

I'd personally like to see something you could buy for like, say 1000 WPE (not kafra points). When you purchase this item on the warpportal website, it lets you redeem an item through Code the Redeemer. That item will then be fully tradeable/vendable/etc, and when consumed, it grants you 1000 WPE on your account.

This would eliminate scamming, and make it a million times easier for both the buyer, and the seller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users