Improving Bayeri, Eleanor and Eira - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Improving Bayeri, Eleanor and Eira

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

Everyone knows that Ragnarok is a unbalanced game: not all the classes have the same opportunities and some are so nerfed that a few number of people play them; the same thing happens with homunculus.

Bayeri, Eleanor and Eira are so disadvantaged compared with Dieter and Sera that almost all the Geneticists have these two, and we know that this kind of thing is indeed boring.

So, in this topic, I gonna expose some of my ideas that Gravity should consider to improve Bayeri, Eleanor and Eira to make them more useful and popular in the game. Please, expose your ideas too!

•  ​Bayeri
    • The less desirable Homunculus S. Bayeri shouldn't has an interruptable cast, because, obviously, it makes the things harder. And the homunculus should has another and stronger AOE skill, once Heilage Stange is not useful such as "Lava Slide" or "Poison Mist" (and need level 138 to learn it). I don't have a Bayeri, but a friend of mine told me that it doesn't has a significant DEF, contrasting with its imposing appearance.
    • About the Bayeri's "new" AOE skill, I think it should work like Magnus Exorcismus, but with a duration of twenty seconds and deal holy property damage after use "Goldene Ferse". Also, Bayeri's DEF should increase.
  • Eleanor​​
    • I know that Eleanor is the homunculus with the high number of skills, but, if everybody wants AOE skills, so, Eleanor should just has one that works like GX's "Rolling Cutter" or Taekwon's "Tornado Kick".
  • Eira
    • I have an Eira, and the only thing that should change is her "Overboost": like Sera's "Pain Killer", it should be used on party members, but the boost would be smaller than on her owner.

#2 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

Eira is pretty good Homun, her main issue getting her AOE so late at lv121. Getting it earlier would probably boost her popularity more then changing overboost.

Eleanor as you give her a AOE and she is fine.

Bayeri New Holy AOE skill that is ealier then 138, somewhere between 110-120? Along with Uninterruptable cast and free safety wall would help do the trick. 

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

Eira's problem is the AoE. It comes late and its weaker than lava slide. It should be buffed.

#4 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Good one! Xeno Slasher could come earlier and be stronger. About Bayeri's "Heilage Stange": I think it is so useless.

#5 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

replace Heilage Stange with a Holy property buff on the Armor.

Allow Catgirl to buff ATK of the Gene.

Edited by Ryviux, 19 January 2015 - 03:21 PM.

#6 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

replace Heilage Stange with a Holy property buff on the Armor.

Allow Catgirl to buff ATK of the Gene.

I liked your suggestion about the Bayeri's buff. And I disagree that Eleanor's buff: it's not her focus and is indeed very appeal.

Edited by CTFF1994, 19 January 2015 - 03:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users