Shadow Chasers, how should I train? - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Shadow Chasers, how should I train?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 TheRealBitmap

TheRealBitmap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

I see that you are using a White Eddga hat. This hat is great for physical melee classes such as a GX, Ranger, or AGI RK. However, it doesn't serve much purpose for an auto shadow spell chaser since most of your attacks are coming from spells. You might want to consider switching it out for the +11 Red Isabella Ear for an additional +2 ASPD or something that gives +matk.

I would also recommend replacing your shoes with the Temporal Agi Boots Runaway Magic Attack Delay 4. The Runaway Magic gives +200 INT at extremely high success. The After delay 4 gives an extra +1 ASPD as well. This will allow you to wear a shield and still achieve 193 ASPD without the need to use AGI foods or VIP buffs.

Also, don't add any more point into STR as auto shadow spell build are strictly based on Matk. Pump as much INT as possible for incredible magic dmg. Stack it with the +200 INT from Run Away magic and watch monsters drop like crazy.

Watch my video below for more information. The video below shows that I have VIP buffs, but honestly I'd still have 193 ASPD even if I'm not on VIP buffs. Look how often RM procs :D.

Edited by TheRealBitmap, 30 January 2015 - 09:30 AM.

#27 SonicRain

SonicRain

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:36 AM

I see that you are using a White Eddga hat. This hat is great for physical melee classes such as a GX, Ranger, or AGI RK. However, it doesn't serve much purpose for an auto shadow spell chaser since most of your attacks are coming from spells. You might want to consider switching it out for the +11 Red Isabella Ear for an additional +2 ASPD or something that gives +matk.

I would also recommend replacing your shoes with the Temporal Agi Boots Runaway Magic Attack Delay 4. The Runaway Magic gives +200 INT at extremely high success. The After delay 4 gives an extra +1 ASPD as well. This will allow you to wear a shield and still achieve 193 ASPD without the need to use AGI foods or VIP buffs.

Also, don't add any more point into STR as auto shadow spell build are strictly based on Matk. Pump as much INT as possible for incredible magic dmg. Stack it with the +200 INT from Run Away magic and watch monsters drop like crazy.

Watch my video below for more information. The video below shows that I have VIP buffs, but honestly I'd still have 193 ASPD even if I'm not on VIP buffs. Look how often RM procs :D.

I already did and I have 193 aspd, if you missed my photo.

And I know about all of that gear, I don't need suggestions on that lol.

Edited by SonicRain, 30 January 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#28 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:39 AM

thanks for this thread

now I finalize that SC is more compatible in MATK than PATK but i suddenly feel depress  for my 157. :p_sad: (honestly  I Still convincing myself in the past that there's a room PATK SC but now its gone... yah~ MATK path..no doubt anymore)

maybe i should wait for the new sprite in SC (jro)  :p_smile:  to feel new again about SC. 

Edited by Ward20th, 31 January 2015 - 05:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users