Which class should have the fastest attack speed? - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Which class should have the fastest attack speed?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

Just wondering maybe Assasin, Ranger and Avenger can go beyond 1.0 attack speed?

#2 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

none without hacks

#3 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:52 PM

you are complete correct apollonia

#4 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

The logical situation would be: 1-handed weapon users and assassin (even though they are technically a 2-handed weapon class, it certainly fits their role to be ultra fast). That would actually mean the Defender class (and thus Commander and Protector too), since by default they use 1-handers.

In any game, again with some logic into it, I have ever tried (even since D&D paper / board times) the smaller weapons (1-handed) are always faster, to compensate for their lesser damage output. It seems and IS logical.

But not in Requiem obviously, which remains a defiantly mysterious anomaly in the universe of gaming. Where 1-handed weapon classes (call me Defender, see above) are even getting the short end of the stick now, with those awesome "revamps".

Reason and logic have taken flight (if there was ever any) from this peculiar and enigmatic paradox in Pixel Universe, I guess a perfect exception was needed to prove the rule.

#5 redranger

redranger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

Rangers "should be" able to go beyond 1.0 imo . Correct me if I'm wrong but, i dont think skill spam ranger is viable atm, making aa the only thing they are good at. Assassins can stay were they are since skill spam and, aa are both viable options for sin. 

#6 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

s1 attack speed belts were nerfed for no apparent reason btw(some time ago)...i had and invested in quite a few of those. helium acted like he had no clue what attack speed belt was ...just lol ...these ppl are making decisions on ur classes and he had no clue that a s1 attack speed belt ever existed!!!

#7 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

some ppl still doesnt know that requiem "devs" had no idea about their games, Alteris shoudlnt even be a dev of this game welll she shouldnt be dev at all

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:13 AM

Dominator ofc!!!!

#9 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

Dominator ofc!!!!

yes! would complement the defense debuff lol

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

Doesn't matter since attack speed is one of those moot stats. It only applies to Assassin and Berserker. All other classes are able to skill spam allowing them to have a fast attack speed without even building for it. You also have to deal with other moot stats like Evasion and Accuracy with auto attack instead of a guaranteed 90-100% hit rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users