What to do with my zeny while I'm gone - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What to do with my zeny while I'm gone

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

They need to put in some type of zeny sink again imo. Maybe the raffle npc should make a comeback!

We don't need a zeny sink, we need a zeny wipe. The fact that this amount of zeny actually exists on the server is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, and on the note of a response to the OP. Don't look for RO to be open that much longer. Get your fun in while you can, this is the year games die.

Edited by Tkwan, 23 January 2015 - 03:27 PM.

#27 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

We don't need a zeny sink, we need a zeny wipe. The fact that this amount of zeny actually exists on the server is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh, and on the note of a response to the OP. Don't look for RO to be open that much longer. Get your fun in while you can, this is the year games die.

Well that's morbid. What makes you think this is the last year for iRO?

#28 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

Every year since 2005 has been the last year of ro lul srsly get over it.

#29 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

This game will die with max level 400. So we have approximately more 10 years to play.

#30 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

Well that's morbid. What makes you think this is the last year for iRO?

RO has been on the decline for years. kRO is at their tightest they've been in their companies history.

http://globenewswire...ncy-Letter.html

https://dwq4do82y8xi...net/x/i3oWbDY1/

ZeroTigress wrote:
UPDATE:

"NASDAQ notified the Company that, upon the transfer to Capital Market on November 26, 2014, the Company is granted its second grace period of 180 calendar days, or until May 26, 2015 to regain compliance with NASDAQ. Gravity will monitor the bid price for its ADS between now and May 26, 2015, and will consider available options to meet the NASDAQ minimum bid price requirement."

Source: SEC Filing

They have received a notice to reach compliance by may 26th, or they'll be forced to liquidate assets. That of course, coupled with the world economic disaster looming, spells disaster for the entertainment industry as a whole. Now certain entertainment companies will be able to weather the storm of course, but my money is that with gravity already at 50 cents a share before the crisis hits, it won't be among them.

Reality bites. Welcome to it.

If anyone is interested more in the economic thing and how you can prepare yourselves for it, I'd be happy to offer advice. Just toss me a PM.

Edited by Tkwan, 23 January 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#31 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

They'll get bought out, either by GungHo (who have the capital and a majority share anyway) or another party.

You should probably specify iRO, kRO, jRO etc. Even if they go down, "RO" probably won't die for years and years. It's still one of the most popular MMOs in the world after all.

#32 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

That's true. The worse thing that could happen is a global server merge. It with be a true international ragnarok online with a different company running it.

#33 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

Ironically, this is the digital age…and yet it blows up the faces of the very firms that are supposed to benefit from the Digital Revolution. Remember the Dot Com Bubble? Back at the topic at hand, study the economics of the game. I have a vague idea of what are the most beneficial and practical tactics are, but that's my own to know. What I do recommend are investing in comsumables, as the prior posts have stated, although not the ones bought from NPC's.

#34 koped

koped

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:59 AM

keep pure zeny. coz max vending always 100m :D

#35 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

Invest it into WPE.
Before I get staked and burned, hear me out.
If you're taking a (very lengthy) break from the game, nobody is able to tell you what the state will be when you get back.
However, Gravity International (also known as WarpPortal) do host several other games.
Should you return to a RO no longer existing, or completely in ruins - you still have your worth in WPE.
Should the game still be around, the way to make zeny in the game has always been selling WPE items.

#36 SagePoring

SagePoring

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

Thanks for the replies. I've decided to keep some of the zeny, and buy some BBs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users