[SOLVED] I can't log in! Please help me! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[SOLVED] I can't log in! Please help me!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GnomeEduardo

GnomeEduardo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

Hello guys! This morning when I tried to log in on iRO I got this message: "You are prohibited to log in until 2020-12-31 00:00.(6)".

The problem is that I not break any rule, I created my account about 2 days ago, why I was banned? So I tried to log in with the account of my brother and got the same message. Someone can hep me? Thank you in advance. :(

Edited by GnomeEduardo, 21 January 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#2 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:56 PM

I'm sorry for your trouble. That's an indication that your account has been temporarily suspended. Your account was most likely flagged for further investigation. It might not have been intentional on your part, and it could turn out you did nothing wrong, but your account seems to have been involved in something shady or otherwise compromised. For example, a lot of accounts were created in your IP range around the same time frame, some of them were identified as bots, and your account was flagged for being in the same IP range and date range. Another example: You spoke in-game (PM or chat) with a hacked or compromised account, so your account was flagged as possibly compromised. As a precaution, your account was temporarily suspended to prevent the hacker from accessing your account (in case your account was actually compromised).

I suggest going to support.warpportal.com and creating an account if you don't already have one. It's separate from your WarpPortal account. Submit a ticket to ask for more details and wait patiently. If you have an alternate RO account that's not under your main WP account, you can try playing on that. If not, you should expect to not play for a few days, but be sure to check on the ticket once a day.

Edited by MorseCoder, 21 January 2015 - 03:57 PM.

#3 GnomeEduardo

GnomeEduardo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

I'm sorry for your trouble. That's an indication that your account has been temporarily suspended. Your account was most likely flagged for further investigation. It might not have been intentional on your part, and it could turn out you did nothing wrong, but your account seems to have been involved in something shady or otherwise compromised. For example, a lot of accounts were created in your IP range around the same time frame, some of them were identified as bots, and your account was flagged for being in the same IP range and date range. Another example: You spoke in-game (PM or chat) with a hacked or compromised account, so your account was flagged as possibly compromised. As a precaution, your account was temporarily suspended to prevent the hacker from accessing your account (in case your account was actually compromised).

I suggest going to support.warpportal.com and creating an account if you don't already have one. It's separate from your WarpPortal account. Submit a ticket to ask for more details and wait patiently. If you have an alternate RO account that's not under your main WP account, you can try playing on that. If not, you should expect to not play for a few days, but be sure to check on the ticket once a day.

Solved!! A Community Manager help me, the problem was that "a lot of accounts were created in your IP range around the same time frame", because I and my brother use both the same IP, so I was banned for this, but the CM solve the problem, thank you for your answer!!! :p_laugh: :thx:

Edited by GnomeEduardo, 21 January 2015 - 04:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users