Upgrading when you guys did that maintence,, - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Upgrading when you guys did that maintence,,

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:40 AM

Well I was upgrding an item from +7 with hds and with no luck It was back at +5 with lots of ore left still when the server went down?

Any thign you ccan do to revert this back to +7 for me?  Its all good if you cant but I mean I did still have lots of ore....

#2 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:01 AM

bump lol... simple yes or no would suffice so I can either decide to try upgrading again and break it or vend it

#3 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:09 AM

The answer is nope unfortunately :p_sad:

#4 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:58 AM

The answer is nope unfortunately :p_sad:

Off-topic

dat Kiseijuu avatar.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:32 AM

You can try to contact the GM team via support ticket - they probably won't help you, though - they do announce maints ahead of time, and you should have heeded that warning and stopped upgrading while it was +7. 

#6 Magusss

Magusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:41 AM

Well for anouncments they should make them more clear.. Ive learned to completly block them out cause they usually the same damn thing every hour.... also I had literally just got back to my computer a few mins before I grabbed mats and proceded to do this. Maybe implement a count down timer that lets people know its going down and when exactly so this doesnt happen

Its not like im butt hurt about the item I downgraded but had it happened to be One of the expensive items around I prob would have lost my shoes,,,, lol alll is well Just a suggestion I dont want this to happen to some one else and them quit RO cause they mad. 

Edited by Magusss, 23 January 2015 - 07:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users