• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SouseisekiIchigo

SouseisekiIchigo

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Well I would like to know how to maximize the Arrow Vulcan damage? I love this skill and really want to invest in it:
What are the best equipment? (I know the weapon: queen whip with archer skeleton and enchantment)
How best to build the 99/70 and 175/60? (invest in agi or int after dex?)

Only PVM 4fun I never go to WOE

Another question: Other build wanderer (battle) using whip out Metalic Sound and AutoCast exists?

Thanks and please don't judge me 

Edited by SouseisekiIchigo, 24 January 2015 - 03:07 AM.

#2 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:05 AM

Most of dancer skills, like gypsy kiss depends on stats, there're some few builds like

Full support (vit for hp pool, dex for usual weapon usage and high INT for a better GK). This build can reach a good damage with reverberation and metallic sound for self defense, with Rosevine and 1/2 sound amps

Woe build (gonna skip this one since you don't want)

Severe Rainstorm build (high DEX and High AGI). This build, due to the high agi and dex (SR formula depends on them) can be a good option for pvm since it's an easy-to-cast AoE (compared to reverberation) and also can be used as auto-cast builds for 1 vs 1. This build uses mainly a bow instead of a whip, keep in consideration adding a high amount of INT aswell, since the SP cost of this AoE is pretty high.

That's what I remember atm about builds :s

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

You can use malangdo enchantments on Queen's Whip. I have a Queen's Whip with +20% range enchantments and 2 archer skel cards, so +40% range, in addition to the +10% arrow vulcan damage the whip offers. This does pretty much the best damage with arrow vulcan. You can expect around 20k damage to monsters if you maximize your DEX and use that whip. (unfortunately, monsters in the lvl 120+ range have 100k+ HP, so it'll take you a while to kill them, with AV's 3 second recoil)

We have a whip upcoming sometime this year (probably like september++?) that should be a "microphone" looking whip weapon, which when worn with a floral bracelet, gives AV damage +200%. Granted you lose the 40% ranged attack and 10% AV damage from the Queen's Whip, and the microphone is I think a level 3 weapon, so its weaker than the Queen's Whip by default, but you can at least expect AV damage to be about twice as high with it, instead of triple. There will also be a headgear that gives +15~25% AV/SR damage(I forget exactly how much). So you'll be able to do about 40~45k damage with AV, 80k~90k with lex, which might be useable for duoing with a priest-type.

Autocast build does exist, with swing dance and autocast gears (carrot whip works best as the weapon). There are other threads about this, including a replay file I posted.

Metallic Sound is awful. I am depressed by this one. With 2 sound amplifiers, you can do about 35k~50k with a specialized build against varying level 140+ monsters. However, it costs 200 SP to cast and has a 5 second cooldown. And deep sleep is disabled on all PVM maps /sigh. If they'd just re-enable deep sleep, or cut the SP cost by 1/4, or reduce the delay significantly, it'd be a great replacement for Arrow Vulcan, but as it stands, its a horrible, horrible skill. Never use it without sound amps, you'll do like 6k damage on a Bio4 monster and that is extremely sad for a 5 second delay single target skill.

#4 Elfly

Elfly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:MOTR

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:21 AM

"Autocast build does exist"

looks like i missed something? Can you place link to that theme?

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

http://forums.warppo...sion/?p=1913429

#6 SouseisekiIchigo

SouseisekiIchigo

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:36 AM

Thanks to all

Other equip / cards would only increasing attack for Arrow Vulcan even sure? How Porcellio?

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:17 AM

You can use common sense there.

Arrow Vulcan is ATK * 1200% damage.

ATK (attack power) is the summary of DEX, weapon power, weapon upgrades, and equipment that says +X ATK, +X% Attack, or +X% damage.

So........... common sense there. Of course Porcellio (+25 ATK) would increase the damage of a skill that is ATK*12 damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users