10 replies to this topic

#1 furrax

furrax

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

What lv do you need to be for the 2nd job change?

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

Level 100 or higher.

#3 furrax

furrax

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

Level 100 or higher.

Wow that seems really high. How long would it take to get to lv 100 for someone just starting?

#4 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

Hello! Well it's pretty relative bro.. If you have party, friends, buffs, may happen in some hours, if no, days, weeks.. depends on your commitment

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

Wow that seems really high. How long would it take to get to lv 100 for someone just starting?

It's not so high when you consider that the max level is 230. And it doesn't really take too long either. I don't know which server you're playing on but if you're on Draconis, whisper to me and I'll be glad to buff you if I'm at the pc. If you're on Leonis, I'm sure Castanho or someone else will b nice enough to buff if you ask them.

When you're lvl 55, go to Kenji and take the Krawfy quest from Bith. The quest goes pretty fast and gives a nice chunk of exp. It's also easier to find a party there.  No matter what, don't get discouraged. :)

#6 furrax

furrax

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

It's not so high when you consider that the max level is 230. And it doesn't really take too long either. I don't know which server you're playing on but if you're on Draconis, whisper to me and I'll be glad to buff you if I'm at the pc. If you're on Leonis, I'm sure Castanho or someone else will b nice enough to buff if you ask them.

When you're lvl 55, go to Kenji and take the Krawfy quest from Bith. The quest goes pretty fast and gives a nice chunk of exp. It's also easier to find a party there.  No matter what, don't get discouraged. :)

I'm on Leonis unfortunately, but thank you for the offer. Can you do that Krawfy quest multiple times?

Also, would it be better to grind or do quests at an early level? Im lv 17 atm.

P.S. i ony get three posts for today it seems, so this is my last one for now :P

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

I'm on Leonis unfortunately, but thank you for the offer. Can you do that Krawfy quest multiple times?

Also, would it be better to grind or do quests at an early level? Im lv 17 atm.

P.S. i ony get three posts for today it seems, so this is my last one for now :P

Aww too bad I can't buff you but I know you will find someone willing to give you some buffs on Leonis. The quest from Bith is repeatable and there are many killing quests on every map that are similar. Here is a Wiki link that might help http://rose.irowiki....sts#Town_Quests  Talk to the npc's as you move to each new area. The killing quests are for monsters that you're already fighting so if you take a quest, you will get zulie in most cases as well as extra exp while you grind.

And since you can't post again today lol feel free to pm me if there's anything I can do.

#8 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:25 AM

if am not wrong there is no restriction on how many post you can do here on forum or is there something i dont know of lol

#9 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:16 AM

It's probably cause it's a new account. You're limited to so many posts on the first day (or just hours, I don't know) to prevent people from making new accounts just to spam the forums with (which has happened a lot over the past years).

#10 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:05 PM

if am not wrong there is no restriction on how many post you can do here on forum or is there something i dont know of lol

It's probably cause it's a new account. You're limited to so many posts on the first day (or just hours, I don't know) to prevent people from making new accounts just to spam the forums with (which has happened a lot over the past years).

This is the first time I hear about post restriction too. If its true, its all thanks to us troll lords :P 

#11 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:54 AM

Sometimes if you post too soon after you have posted the first time you will get that. Just wait a minute or two and try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users