Community IRO Improvement Central List - Page 3 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Community IRO Improvement Central List

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:34 AM

I sincerely hope the Kafra art doesn't change.

whats that my dear? i cant quite hear see you

#52 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

Heck, before we go after a laundry list of custom changes, let's work on getting the kRO updates that we're still missing from 2011/12/13/14.  Many of them could easily come in one update.

#53 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

Daily quests to encourage people to log on. Once enough points are accumulated (something high so its not easy, at least for hats or something?) maybe the user can turn them in for kafra shop items, exclusive hats, or WoE supplies.

It kinda sucks though, because everything that's possible has to be made into a way thats not abused by bots =/

Monthly rewards for renewing VIP. Every month a user renews their VIP they get something based on the number of months they've been subscribed (Auto-subscription sorta thing)

When you make new chat windows (renewal) you still get server announcements, which kind of defeats the purpose of filtering chat windows with PMs, gear, exp, quest, party/guild/reg chat, etc.

MVP Revamp. Seriously. They are a joke. They are supposed to be the hardest monsters in the game and yet a 99 biochemist can wreck majority of them. Increase damage, hp, def, and  decrease their receiving damage to make them challengin. Exchange MVP crappy loots to actually reward the players for defeating a hard monster.

Better treasure from castles. They are supposed to be given as a reward for getting a castle against an opposition. I don't see how chain mails, robes of casting, crappy level four weapons show that. Remove crappy gear and exchange it for those that actually matter. Perhaps exchange them for more WPS tokens to assist guilds further with supply coverage. 

Edited by Braska, 27 January 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#54 kucingila

kucingila

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHidden in Biolab basement
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

I sincerely hope the Kafra art doesn't change.

Don't get me wrong, the default Kafra Ladies portraits are one of the better character portrait in the game. In term of anatomy and style, they still hold up, but in terms of coloring they look rather outdated and washed out compared to the more vibrant colored newer char portraits (like the ones in the Academy).

The anime-esque Kafra ladies posted above looks even more outdated, they totally scream generic-early-2000s-anime-design. Not even low budget galge use such style nowadays.

---

Adding to the quest overhaul, giving more character portraits to the quest related characters. They don't have to be unique from each other (unless they're the main character/important in said quest or has unique sprite). Some quest already has them, but most don't. The portraits will make searching for those character a bit easier, and also make people curious (why this dude has portrait?) to do the quest. The small picture to show what's going on like in Sara's Memories or Doha's Secret Order is also a nice touch. I mean, A lot of time the characters just stood there with emoticon and simple effects despite the seriousness in their text which kinda lessen the tension.

#55 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

MVP Revamp. Seriously. They are a joke. They are supposed to be the hardest monsters in the game and yet a 99 biochemist can wreck majority of them. Increase damage, hp, def, and  decrease their receiving damage to make them challengin. Exchange MVP crappy loots to actually reward the players for defeating a hard monster.

While I'm personally not a major mvper (I can take on some very low tier mvps on my Axe Mech, but that's about it), I do know from running ET parties with guildmates, that high end mvps are too easy.  For the most part from what I've seen, a large majority of mvps, even top tier ones, can be killed by a party of 1 to 2.  So, my questions is, (maybe I should make a separate thread for this) what sort of stats, skills, ai routines, etc. would a mvp have to have in order to require a large party to take down and not just a lone Gene with CC or AB?  Let's make a raid mvp instance that requires a full party of 12.

#56 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:51 PM

Will add shortly. RL is calling XD

#57 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

Daily quests to encourage people to log on. Once enough points are accumulated (something high so its not easy, at least for hats or something?) maybe the user can turn them in for kafra shop items, exclusive hats, or WoE supplies.

It kinda sucks though, because everything that's possible has to be made into a way thats not abused by bots =/

Monthly rewards for renewing VIP. Every month a user renews their VIP they get something based on the number of months they've been subscribed (Auto-subscription sorta thing)

When you make new chat windows (renewal) you still get server announcements, which kind of defeats the purpose of filtering chat windows with PMs, gear, exp, quest, party/guild/reg chat, etc.

Better treasure from castles. They are supposed to be given as a reward for getting a castle against an opposition. I don't see how chain mails, robes of casting, crappy level four weapons show that. Remove crappy gear and exchange it for those that actually matter. Perhaps exchange them for more WPS tokens to assist guilds further with supply coverage. 

Don't get me wrong, the default Kafra Ladies portraits are one of the better character portrait in the game. In term of anatomy and style, they still hold up, but in terms of coloring they look rather outdated and washed out compared to the more vibrant colored newer char portraits (like the ones in the Academy).

The anime-esque Kafra ladies posted above looks even more outdated, they totally scream generic-early-2000s-anime-design. Not even low budget galge use such style nowadays.

---

Adding to the quest overhaul, giving more character portraits to the quest related characters. They don't have to be unique from each other (unless they're the main character/important in said quest or has unique sprite). Some quest already has them, but most don't. The portraits will make searching for those character a bit easier, and also make people curious (why this dude has portrait?) to do the quest. The small picture to show what's going on like in Sara's Memories or Doha's Secret Order is also a nice touch. I mean, A lot of time the characters just stood there with emoticon and simple effects despite the seriousness in their text which kinda lessen the tension.

Aaaaaaand updated!

#58 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:35 AM

as an addendum to the quest enhancements, can we get some of these forever broken quests fixed? some off of the top of my head:

nidd nest quest (can't complete it)
comodo cheese and doomed swords (should be easy, just restore the npc you need to chat with for the executioner creation back in izlude)
onward to the new world (would eliminate the need to use the gimped teleport npc bandaid)

and i'm sure there are more.

also, other enhancements:

why do we still need 5 people to access TT from floor 3 and above? I can't imagine it's still that way in kRO, especially since it's much harder for them to multiclient there.

#59 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

we5u7s.pngPlease give us the REAL BLACK HwTeC3.png

Looks private server-y. The color is too intense to blend in with the other colors of the game. I can think of a real black hair color, but it wouldn't be like this.

EDIT:
Uh... what is a potato hat?

Edited by Exuro, 28 January 2015 - 10:51 AM.

#60 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

i actually like that black hair color =D

#61 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:43 AM

Before the GMs get the notion that the entire playerbase is on board with or supports these ideas, let it be known that some of us do NOT agree with all of these ideas.

Spoiler

Personally, while I do support some of these changes, I also take issue with quite a few of these so-called "improvements".

Revert kRO custom changes to Inubashiri's 3rd class hats.
On the one hand, yeah, I can see how it's annoying that changes were made. But on the other hand, it's not like Autumn headband works in WoE. Plus, I'd feel better for the players who own or were looking to sell them, and suddenly, their item is summarily stripped of most of its zeny value with a single patch.

I'll have to disagree with this, unless it's some kind of very gradual phaseout, where the items is given the originally intended effect, but retains the kRO effect for a time and that effect slowly diminishes over a long period of time. Like, the attack bonus on Autumn headband is reduced by one tenth, every three weeks, and so by week 30, is reduced to zero, or something along those lines. In any case, it should be a gradual transition, not an immediate one that screws up the market.

For the record, I don't own any of those headgears (except a +7 ordinary magician hat, which I never use) so it's not like I have a vested interest, but I know people who do own such items and I'd feel bad for them if their investment was immediately destroyed. Especially all the rangers who got it for the arrow storm boost.

Buff WoE FE gods.
Not just NO, but HELL NO. Completely Disagree. I see it as a GOOD thing that god items are slowly being superseded by new content accessible to more players, and not just legacy players who were able to farm god items in the distant past. If god items were as easy to make now as the were before the god item piece drop rate nerf, then MAYBE I'd support the idea, but this is not the case at all, and most of the god items on the server were created years ago, and are hoarded by a few choice people and guilds. The last thing these guilds need is to become even MORE powerful.

Not to mention, WoE already has too many "one-shot kill" attacks these days. We don't need even more of those by buffing Megs.

The time spent making the items was paid off in enjoying and using them for the period of time that they were effective. This is by no means a perfect analogy, but just because you grind at work for 3 years to pay off your 2007 model sedan does not mean you are entitled to go to the dealer or manufacturer and ask for it to be updated to match all the fancy stuff included on the latest cars to make it as good as the new model vehicles being released in 2013, 2014, & 2015. Your current car was good "back then" and you got your use of it and enjoyment during the time you drove it.

Again, strong NO to buffing old items, even if they're god items. Strong YES to seeing these items continue to be superseded by new stuff (which I see as a good and natural course of a MMORPG, and makes for a healthy game in the long-term). It rewards players who keep playing, and thereby acquire newly released stuff, rather than rewards some guy who got 3 megs, and a sleip with his guild 6 or 7 years ago, and decides to come back to the game today and all his stuff is like "WoW, AWESOME, DoooOOOoooD". Forget that. Gear needs to lose it's usefulness over time.

I agree about reducing their weight though.

Nerf the effects of ephemeral god items.
NO. Illogical. Considering it takes a guild to make an item, why the hell should it only be usable at full power by a single member of a guild? If the suggestion were "Nerf the effects of god items if used by anyone not in the guild that made the item" then yes, I'd actually be on board with that. But the proposal as it stands is flawed.

In-game achievement system.
I actually dislike stuff like this, but if it's already in the pipes, then I suppose it's too late to disagree.

Costume Tab in Storage.
Agreed.

PvP tiering.
100% YES. Long overdue.

Implement a dueling system.
If we can block it yeah, but I can't see it working out well. Reason being, exall and ex 'character' are already not persistent, you relog or change servers, and suddenly your bombarded with spam messages again. Who the hell wants to be bombarded with duel requests when your /noduel command fails to be persistent too. Not I. Leave it out for now, unless they can guarantee persistence of blocking.

Increase the vending limit to 1b.
100% agree. We needed this patched years ago.

Make the Auction House more viable.
The per character zeny cap really limits the ability to fix this... It'd be nice to have, but it's just not doable with the current coding.

Allow Mado Mechanics to keep their mount on death.
YES. And fix the damned coluseo heal bug already. How long must we wait?

Buff MVPs
I don't usually say stuff in support of the kRO devs, but in this case, I say leave it in the hands of developers. When the devs decide to send us a patch with buffed MVPs, then that is when our MVPs should be buffed. Let's not race to make them really difficult, and then end up screwing the balance of them in the process.

Revise WoE fort treasures.
Completely agree. This has been talked about for years though, with no action taken. I mean, a slotted mant was leet a decade ago, but is now superseded by frikkin EDEN GEARS, of all things. The whole point to having gear like that drop back then was to help a guild gear up its members to do better in WoE. So a logical change would be for WoE Set armors to drop instead. A slotted mant should be replaced by a WoE Mant, a Field Plate [1] replaced by a WoE Plate [1], and so on. Perhaps something like a 3~5% chance to drop an armor from a WoE treasure box would be reasonable. People who do WoE investment for these armors would whine, but the logical fix would be to make them a rarer drop from investment, in order to preserve their worth on the market.

Furthermore, there should be a chance to drop certain Bellum Weapons (at a lower rate than the armors though) and the lowest drop rates would be on the most valuable of Bellum Weapons. Can you imagine the joy and celebration some small, newish guild would have if a Bellum Katzbalger or Bellum Claw dropped from one of their treasure boxes? It could really turn the tide in their next WoE battle. Items like these would need to be roughly a 0.1% drop rate (one in a thousand). It might be similar to the joy a guild might have felt back in the day when a god item piece dropped.

Additional options could be certain Shadowgears, like Cranial Shadow Shield, Hard Shadow Armor, etc would also be good candidates. Again, though, at a very low rate, especially since those are Kafra shop items (although +10 foods are KP items too, but can also be made in-game, so it's not without precedent). Basically, any gear like that which can make some difference in WoE would be a good candidate to drop from castle treasure boxes, with increasing rarity depending upon their usefulness and with an eye towards preserving the market in these items.

Account bound log-in rewards.
Disagree. It's a band aid (and a crappy one at that) to artificially boost population numbers. Logging in and playing a videogame (you know, something you do to have fun) should be its own reward. A game that has to bribe people to play it does not deserve to continue to be played by anyone. This has been done before and it was (rightly) removed. We don't need it back in the game ever again.

Additional benefits for VIPs.
NO. VIPs get plenty, and I say this as someone who currently has multiple accounts with VIP. Stop spoon-feeding.

PvP rewards
I agree in principle, but worry about what the rewards might be. Ideally, it should be something like nice consumables or foods. Nothing over the top, like giving some nice gear away. Without a doubt, rewards need to be transient items (expires once used or expires after a set amount of time once acquired).

Leaderboards. Best of level, fastest to level, most MVP kills, most kills/deaths/longest streaks in PvP and KvM, most breaks in WoE, most Bounty Boards and Gramps TIs taken, things like that.
I've never been a fan of games that keep such detailed statistics, and especially dislike the ones that make them public. It just becomes a way to shame and bully other players. The last thing we need is to drive the less hyper-competitive types off the server. I actually LIKE that death counts are not displayed. I've played other MMORPGs in the past, and the ones where deaths were tracked always made me obsessively try to keep it near zero, and if I couldn't, then it wasn't long before I gave up and quit that game. I've never lasted more than a few months in those types of games due to the stress, and the last thing I'd want is for RO to go that route and make a death count public knowledge, or even just known to the player. I can't see myself continuing to play if a change like that is implemented. RO is a very gear-based game. It's not like an FPS where everyone is pretty much on an even playing field. The MVP and god-geared players will dominate, not necessarily the players with the best reflexes. It'll just boil down to "hurr hurr, my gear is better", fap fest.

Account-based friends and mail.
Agree

Persistent buffs between zone servers.
Completely agree. This should have been fixed long ago. Especially given how certain skills have a significant cooldown once used (such as Rising Dragon), yet vanish the moment you happen to move between servers. So incredibly annoying at times.

Allow characters of both genders on the one account.
Completely Disagree. Accounts are free to make. Don't like your gender?, then make a new account (or pay for a genderswap). RO got this feature RIGHT. It does NOT need to change.

New hairstyles, hair colours and outfit dyes
Agreed, and I would add to this, new skin tones. We're NOT all pasty white. Even just 4 or 5 selectable skin tones would be a step in the right direction.

More full-body costumes.
That's fine, as long as costumes continue to remain disabled in WoE. I think it's bad enough that players can change into porings and deviruchis in WoE. I wish they'd make it so you get the stat bonuses of changing into a monster, but keep the original character class sprite in order to keep things more reasonably balanced. Once you step into a castle, the costumes and monster transformations need to (visually) end, while keeping their stat effects.

Allow for the filtering of global announcements
Yes, but new players should be forced to see the "don't fall for such and such Skype scam" for at least a couple weeks before they can disable it. Just so they don't turn it off right away and then get scammed by someone on Skype. And returning players (after long break) should have to see, for at least one week, any important message relevant to things that were added while they were gone, before they can disable it.

Note, I have not read the replies since the first post, so I may have been redundant, or perhaps might have seemed to inadvertantly copy off others in some of what I wrote. Unintentional, if it indeed occurred.

Edited by Dreimdal, 29 January 2015 - 05:00 AM.

#62 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

Sometime soon (probably in a few days) I'm gonna put up a vote so we can determine the popularity of these ideas. Let the community judge the worth of each idea individually, which is much more accurate than one person ripping and paraphrasing. Don't take anything said as gospel, especially not at this stage.

I really welcome your crits though. No idea is fully formed when first created so constructive criticism is imo the best way to iron out any present flaws and oversights, and turn a good idea into a great one.

#63 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

12 char creation for vip and 4 for non-vip would be nice

#64 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:46 AM

Revert kRO custom changes to Inubashiri's 3rd class hats.
On the one hand, yeah, I can see how it's annoying that changes were made. But on the other hand, it's not like Autumn headband works in WoE. Plus, I'd feel better for the players who own or were looking to sell them, and suddenly, their item is summarily stripped of most of its zeny value with a single patch.

I'll have to disagree with this, unless it's some kind of very gradual phaseout, where the items is given the originally intended effect, but retains the kRO effect for a time and that effect slowly diminishes over a long period of time. Like, the attack bonus on Autumn headband is reduced by one tenth, every three weeks, and so by week 30, is reduced to zero, or something along those lines. In any case, it should be a gradual transition, not an immediate one that screws up the market.

For the record, I don't own any of those headgears (except a +7 ordinary magician hat, which I never use) so it's not like I have a vested interest, but I know people who do own such items and I'd feel bad for them if their investment was immediately destroyed. Especially all the rangers who got it for the arrow storm boost.

Make the Auction House more viable.
The per character zeny cap really limits the ability to fix this... It'd be nice to have, but it's just not doable with the current coding.

Note, I have not read the replies since the first post, so I may have been redundant, or perhaps might have seemed to inadvertantly copy off others in some of what I wrote. Unintentional, if it indeed occurred.

In response to your comments about the two suggestions I've made:

The third class hats. I'm not going to get into the whole "omg! nerf AS!" "nuuuu! It all we has!" debate. However, it was stated that when we got the hats, that changes were imminent. I could give two flying poring s**ts WHAT is decided. I'd just like for them to be concrete and viable.

I have an RG, Baby Ranger and an RK that are third class already. On top of those, I have a few other characters which are almost ready to go third class as well. For the ones that are already 3rd class, it's already too late to get a free skill reset for the hats. For the rest, all I'd need is a stat reset if need be. I have several of these hats, including the Black Ribbon, the Autumn Hairband, Lyrica and the Divine Guard hat among others. Seriously, aren't you tired of an OFFICIAL server having pserver animations? Look at my damn avatar! Doesn't that look like something you'd see on a crappy pserver? Can you actually see a reputable company coming out with this junk the way it was implemented, and left that way for more than half a year?! Aren't you ready for this to be finalized instead of being ready to jump on the side of the "dun nerf AS!" bandwagon? There's going to be someone complaining no matter what the effects are. Let's get this done so the ones that don't get their way can cry and let's be done with it.

And fyi, I'm planning on having 3 types of Rangers. AS, trap, and an agi/crit falcon for kicks, when I get around to leveling them all. But even for my future AS Ranger, I'd still prefer the hat to get nerfed.

The Auction house idea. Obviously, as you said, you didn't read all the posts. So here's a recap of what my idea about the auction house was. In another game I used to play, there's a building in every town called the "market". In this market, you can view a list of all items being sold and buy what you want. Also, you can put up items for sale yourself. Once you do, the item disappears from your inventory and gets placed into the market until it's sold or you take it out. (much like what we do with items and Kafra storage.) Once an item is sold on that game, the money is then sent to your bank account. However, since we don't have that, it can be mailed to you to protect you from running into the problem of having too much zeny on you. This was an idea I had that was inspired by people wanting to be able to vend without having to be online. You could also take your vend slaves out and level them just for kicks as well.

The idea wasn't a way around the vend limit, trade limit, nor the character zeny limit. Just a way to vend while offline. The cost of the Auction house is what mainly killed if, from my understanding. Reduce the cost at the very least, and it'd be okay...

Edited by belld1711, 30 January 2015 - 01:52 AM.

#65 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

buff sleipnir

#66 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

buff sleipnir

That's already somewhere in the OP, dare you to find it~

Potato hats are in there too!

Also added double god creation for Classic.

#67 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

Last call for suggestions.

Tonight I'm requesting a lock and we can vote on this stuff!

#68 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

They really got look into fixing position bugging that haunts most of us.

#69 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

They really got look into fixing position bugging that haunts most of us.

Even private servers not running on AEGIS get posbugged. The thing is they have an @ command to deal with it.

#70 yuckani

yuckani

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

No to all 

#71 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

No to all 

You don't want the server to be less laggy, the game to run better on modern systems, or the translations to make sense?  :p_conf:

Hell, you don't want all weapons to have unique sprites instead of generic sword A, generic axe B, etc?

#72 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

We need a gm named Potato.

#73 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

we5u7s.pngPlease give us the REAL BLACK HwTeC3.png

That looks terrible and amateurish; specifically because it is too contrasty.

#74 yuckani

yuckani

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

You don't want the server to be less laggy, the game to run better on modern systems, or the translations to make sense?  :p_conf:

Hell, you don't want all weapons to have unique sprites instead of generic sword A, generic axe B, etc?

No, thats why i am playing in the official server of ragnarok

if you want nurutus chinese sprites better play in a pirate server i preffer my generic official weapons.

#75 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:01 PM

No, thats why i am playing in the official server of ragnarok

if you want nurutus chinese sprites better play in a pirate server i preffer my generic official weapons.

Just a brief fyi but a large proportion of the things suggested have already been implemented on kRO, which is strictly "vanilla". This includes the DX backend update in development, new weapon sprites, new hairstyles, the achievement system, more costumes, buff timers, EXP overhauls, the antagonist system, and plenty of other things that have not yet been listed, and that I won't list since the What To Look Forward To thread has it covered.. With such a negative predisposition toward change you should probably go back to the Glast Heim update and then hide under a rock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users