What is the most profitable item to hunt on Rangarok Online? :/ - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is the most profitable item to hunt on Rangarok Online? :/

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Kiarakitty

Kiarakitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationHong Kong, Staying in SG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Choas

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Now that I know the more expensive item on Ragnarok Online cost over 100billion (insane), I was like omfg.. that is almost like Bill Gates on RO :p_swt:

I know it can takes forever to even get half a billion, HOW did people get to 50 billion and above?!

There must be a profitable item to hunt on Ragnarok Online.. if you talk about the super rare ones, that is like 0.00001% chance which MIGHT takes you forever or even no-ever :o

So what is the item that is most profitable to hunt that is time efficient yet profitable? :hmm:

#2 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

the prices are relatively proportionate to difficulty level

at the low end there is mega common and useful consumables like strawberries and aloe leaflets

mid level there is WoE1 guild dungeon, might i suggest the prontera one, with creamy fears that drops sound amplifiers going for 99m

at high lvl there are mvps where expensive drops are a little rare and cards go for billions. Instances like old glast heim, endless tower yield good stuff as well

however the prices of such items on the server is quite low because of dilution and too much supply, over the years many people have already cleared the stages thousands of times so money isnt going to come easily

shortcut: sell WPE but risky

shorter shortcut: illegal RMT

#3 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

If you want a lot of zeny the best way to get it is "play the market" bu-sell stuff play it nicely (and have the time to do it) and you can gain a lot of zeny "fast" or well faster that hunting items unless you are extremly lucky.

As for what ^ he says thats not a shorter shortcut, it's just a shortcut to get scamed and/or banned.

Edited by davdbg, 24 January 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

I'd say OCA/ACA farming. They go for a decent amount and clear vends very quickly. You can also open them and try your luck in getting something worth 1b+.

#5 papaneko

papaneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

100+ billions. I can't even. Max zeny cap per character is what? 2+ billions? Imagining the logistics of a 100+ bills transaction makes my head hurt.

IMO, there's no easier or faster way to make zeny than spend real money and sell kafra shop items. Even more efficient if you just advertise selling KP. Some would say WPE, but I feel WPE trading is just iffier. KP is clearer cut, less angle for scamming, and very clearly legal from Gravity's point of view. Pay2win much? Sure, but regardless of your personal belief about gaming methods, zeny is zeny.

#6 Kiarakitty

Kiarakitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:39 AM

100+ billions. I can't even. Max zeny cap per character is what? 2+ billions? Imagining the logistics of a 100+ bills transaction makes my head hurt.

IMO, there's no easier or faster way to make zeny than spend real money and sell kafra shop items. Even more efficient if you just advertise selling KP. Some would say WPE, but I feel WPE trading is just iffier. KP is clearer cut, less angle for scamming, and very clearly legal from Gravity's point of view. Pay2win much? Sure, but regardless of your personal belief about gaming methods, zeny is zeny.

Max zeny is 2 billion? o.o than how do I purchase items over billions like Kiel card? :hmm:

Well, of course.. real money is always more powerful than zeny :heh:  but you sure need to prepare quite an amount of cash to get the good rare items, the kiel card is like 35 billion? im like wth :p_sad:

#7 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

its 2.1b per character, not per account.

#8 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:52 AM

still, having 50 characters...

#9 papaneko

papaneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:55 AM

Max zeny is 2 billion? o.o than how do I purchase items over billions like Kiel card? :hmm:

You get a GM involved as a security measure, and do some complicated multi-character, multi-item swap zeny acrobatics. There has been threads about it before, I forgot the exact way. 

You can always do gramps/turn in and farm Magic Stones. They're worth... 5-8 mills each depending on the market? If I somehow ever manage to gather the motivation to do TI on all my alts, I can possibly make ~40 mills/day. That's 1 bill in 25 days. And this is considered the really lazy way. So you can do it! ;)

#10 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

Brewing and Investments have a bit of a decent yield for constant income.

#11 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:23 AM

depending on level is what you can hunt, lv 90ish+ I'd say alice cards in robot factory (you might need help with quest) 100+ prontera guild dungeon for sound amps, 110+ pinguicula card, 130+ diabolus rings, etc. Auto-buy cheap items, and selling them at higher price, guild investment, and always keeping an eye in events or grandma boxter, eve natalia, etc.

Like now, right now grandma boxter is accepting dark ages, pavianne and mochiring costumes (used to worth 5m or so) and with two of them you can get a groovy egg, in profit, and with some luck, you can get 1-5 times what you wasted

#12 papaneko

papaneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:28 AM

These need some capital first. Can't do it well dirt poor. Wasn't there a great beginner zeny making guide thread floating around in the forum some time ago? That really should've been stickied.

A method that costs very little and you can do relatively early in the game (hence great for gathering initial capital) is to make a Blacksmith and greed the hell out of the loots afkemists leave at Orc Dungeon. Sell/vend the loots, and that should net you at least 1m/hour? Just be polite and leave some loots behind to keep the mob going.

#13 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:37 AM

These need some capital first. Can't do it well dirt poor. Wasn't there a great beginner zeny making guide thread floating around in the forum some time ago? That really should've been stickied.

A method that costs very little and you can do relatively early in the game (hence great for gathering initial capital) is to make a Blacksmith and greed the hell out of the loots afkemists leave at Orc Dungeon. Sell/vend the loots, and that should net you at least 1m/hour? Just be polite and leave some loots behind to keep the mob going.

It was stickied, but appears to have been removed at some point. I'm not sure why.

Here you go~

#14 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:28 AM

This is true but you need to survive the boredom of clicking and typing, and it is really exhausting.

depending on level is what you can hunt, lv 90ish+ I'd say alice cards in robot factory (you might need help with quest) 100+ prontera guild dungeon for sound amps, 110+ pinguicula card, 130+ diabolus rings, etc. Auto-buy cheap items, and selling them at higher price, guild investment, and always keeping an eye in events or grandma boxter, eve natalia, etc.

Like now, right now grandma boxter is accepting dark ages, pavianne and mochiring costumes (used to worth 5m or so) and with two of them you can get a groovy egg, in profit, and with some luck, you can get 1-5 times what you wasted

Never rely on luck in this game really....

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

i gave up doing guild investment after my palm and finger went numb. not a healthy way to do

#16 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:37 AM

You do realize its okay to use a simple keyboard/mouse macro for that right?  We're not all Korean grinders.

#17 papaneko

papaneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:54 AM

^ Calling yourself an RO veteran and not even a carpal tunnel syndrome? For shame. 

But seriously, are they not using any macro at all up there in the magical land of Korea?

Edited by papaneko, 25 January 2015 - 03:57 AM.

#18 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:06 AM

You do realize its okay to use a simple keyboard/mouse macro for that right?  We're not all Korean grinders.

Macros are third party programs, wich is illegal, isn't it?

This is true but you need to survive the boredom of clicking and typing, and it is really exhausting.

Never rely on luck in this game really....

And this game is based on luck, drop rates, guild investment, groovy packs, etc. This time that method is kinda "safe" since the bm3x and 2 kit coins pay the money used buying these costumes.

#19 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:09 AM

If its just a simple repeatedly press this button and that button, no its not, its when its got a more complex AI you get into the gray area.  For potting and investing (so far as I know) its not a big issue.  Most logitech keyboards have the ability to do this built into the hardware.

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

^ Calling yourself an RO veteran and not even a carpal tunnel syndrome? For shame.

But seriously, are they not using any macro at all up there in the magical land of Korea?

thanks, i already fed up clicking 2 fire traps a second for hours. and i dont know what is the corelation between being veteran and having carpal tunnel syndrome? you dont encourage people to achieve something by sacrificing damaged organs, do you? coz it is totally ridiculous.

#21 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:41 AM

If its just a simple repeatedly press this button and that button, no its not, its when its got a more complex AI you get into the gray area.  For potting and investing (so far as I know) its not a big issue.  Most logitech keyboards have the ability to do this built into the hardware.

I have a macro for my mouse (Sensei RAW) specifically for guarana candy, and even that is slightly sadistic to get 100 candies.  Better than manual clicking i guess...

#22 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

It used to be illegal long ago but it's been more progressive in thinking now. Most games support gaming keyboards macros so...also education has helped too

#23 Kiarakitty

Kiarakitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:59 AM

its 2.1b per character, not per account.

So I would take forever to transfer 30billion+ to get the card I believe? :pif:

#24 Kiarakitty

Kiarakitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:04 AM

You get a GM involved as a security measure, and do some complicated multi-character, multi-item swap zeny acrobatics. There has been threads about it before, I forgot the exact way. 

You can always do gramps/turn in and farm Magic Stones. They're worth... 5-8 mills each depending on the market? If I somehow ever manage to gather the motivation to do TI on all my alts, I can possibly make ~40 mills/day. That's 1 bill in 25 days. And this is considered the really lazy way. So you can do it! ;)

That sounds like alot of steps just because I wish to get something over 10 billion++++ :pif:

I see, thankyou for your tips =)

But will an easier way be to trade an item that is worth at least 1 billion and get a quantity of 30 ? :hmm: 

#25 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

That sounds like alot of steps just because I wish to get something over 10 billion++++ :pif:

I see, thankyou for your tips =)
But will an easier way be to trade an item that is worth at least 1 billion and get a quantity of 30 ? :hmm:

A kiel is only ~15-20bil right now. I bought one a few months ago for 18.

And pure zeny has been easiest, imo. You're more likely to find someone who wants zeny, than someone who wants the exact items you have for trade. Its not really until you get to 30bil+ items where having that much pure zeny really becomes difficult, simply because of how many characters it takes to hold it, and keeping track of who has how much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users