Shock,dispell,shield above 5% they're not implamented in game. - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Shock,dispell,shield above 5% they're not implamented in game.

19 replies to this topic

#1 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

Then i start a topic to find a solution or to tell developpers that they have to nerf or to do something against those kind of runes which are a bit unfair, Indeed, shock rune above 5% are not implamented in game anymore which is a bit unfair to the fair players which are having a hard time against some players. 

when you're PVPing someone with a shock 15 or 20 or even 5 to 20%, that's a bit unfair to be stunned often without any possibilities to do anything.

as those runes are not in game anymore , it would be fair to nerf them.

same problems with dispell runes and shield.

Edited by Sowlemia, 25 January 2015 - 04:35 PM.

#2 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

>__>.......

<3

#3 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

can any of the vcr test this, iirc those that show .00% now was .00x% dunno if they only showed 2 decimal places or if it was totally removed 

say in a 10,000 try collectively 5-20 should have .01 or more chance to appear

#4 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

It's not like BS 50 where the possibility of getting one is like 0.00003%. Shock runes have been capped at 5 for a looong time. It is literally impossible to get shock 6-20 anymore.

Edited by donchan, 26 January 2015 - 02:39 PM.

#5 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

Well exemple Sarasah with your shock 19%, i can beat you maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 battles but it's still op compared other sorc that i can beat 10/10, then why they can't have shock 20 fairly and some ppls have it, i met a knight with shock 17%+high vigor and it was such a pain..

they have to nerf the existing runes to make it fair.

Edited by Sowlemia, 25 January 2015 - 05:27 PM.

#6 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

Please dear god do not try to instigate a not needed post again.

Edited by zJuliusx, 25 January 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#7 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

i don't know about shock and dispell but my current shield rune is +6 and i saw some saw GS Shield +10 before for 50k

#8 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

50k for Shield10 is a give away XD thats probably armor10

it should cost at least 500k in freya

ScreenShot please of your shield rune 

i remember that shield still have that chance to show up,

from http://ro2.doskoi.org/ , although the chance is .000X

it was change to 0% very recently (around 2 months a go)

thats why i wanna know if they round off or if the actual chance was ninja patched 

only don said that is was change long ago

#9 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

and i though 50k is too expensive that times..damm..if i knew,, i buy it quickly that time..

btw..i saw in Frejya's AH lol..that +10 shield rune

#10 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

Julius, well i know that you're raging in game on me, everyone knows but you don't need to poulate my post in forum you will be nice :)

a suggesiton would be to bring them back i mean the shock above 5%, like that the owner of those runes won't have wipe problemes or whatever and everyone will be able to roll a shock 20% in regard of their lucks of course :)

#11 3402130616012251423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:34 AM

Yeah I got a 7% shield before but it was 1year ago

#12 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

+14 wind last week and +9 power a few week ago all the others never went over 4% are wind and power not capped?

#13 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:45 AM

+14 wind last week and +9 power a few week ago all the others never went over 4% are wind and power not capped?

wind rune not capped http://ro2.doskoi.or...22261700#random

power recently got ninja capped like other runes to 27% http://ro2.doskoi.or...22261300#random

#14 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:46 AM

Julius, well i know that you're raging in game on me, everyone knows but you don't need to poulate my post in forum you will be nice :)

a suggesiton would be to bring them back i mean the shock above 5%, like that the owner of those runes won't have wipe problemes or whatever and everyone will be able to roll a shock 20% in regard of their lucks of course :)

Idk why I would be raging, I'm just saying don't start a flame thread. Seemed like it was already going in that direction. I'm not gonna post here again so don't bother replying *~*

Anyways, let people keep what they earned . A lot of people probably payed a lot for higher seeds. So no point in making them lose it, they payed for it or they rolled it.

Edited by zJuliusx, 26 January 2015 - 02:47 AM.

#15 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:42 AM

Well, some players paid a lot to refine their pre-AoV gear, but it became useless later. Some farmed countless of hours to get their cards that became obsolete later. And some wasted countless of spinels, grahams, VIPs, etc. to defeat Ratmaster or Maya. So sure, some paid for their seeds, but they had their fun and it's time to let go.

So this sort of statement about who had paid what is a rather weak one in my opinion.

Devaluation is king!

Eventually, all things have to become useless. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any progress.

But unlike Solemia suggested, I wouldn't want higher seedrunes, I would cut them all down to 5% or even better: Invent a new mechanic for the new gear! So my idea would be:

Gear with charges (enhancements with expiry date):

This idea combines refinement/honing/seeds with the concept of durability. Similar to refinement levels (hones, etc.), these charges (or stacks) improve certain gear stats. But the important part: These charges run off step by step after some time!

So players would have to recharge their gear or enhancements regularly, just as they would have to repair their gear now. No epic fails needed (like dropping down to +0 charges or broken gear), just increase the recharge cost, the higher the benefits get.

The advantage is that the power-level of players isn't set in stone anymore, just because of a 'bit of luck' on opening seed-boxes early.

Similar to temporary costumes, where you have to extend the duration, or like VIPs, costume-pots, etc. that eventually run off, you have to spend some time/money/effort in it every now and then.

Btw: This isn't a 'new' issue. A Priest who was lucky to find all blue gear tokens on the first PvE Arena run wouldn't have to do it again.

So such a system would also guarantee that any associated content is visited regularly. 

• Just imagine that green seeds would lose 1% of their percentage every now and then. You would then have to rerun Chaos regularly to replace the 'worn out' ones. And due to the fact that higher pecentages are scarce, the regular effort you spent defines your power level, not just a single lucky box.

• Just imagine, your refinement level would drop after some time. You would have to refine it regularly, not just once per new content / gear level. So there won't be any "I stick to Himmelmez" issues anymore. And the higher you want your refinement level to stay, the more you have to invest in it. You want all your gear parts to stay +20, well do something for it!

• Just imagine, you would have to spend blood points regularly for PvP-centric benefits. F.e. Colo gear and CLS runes would have an expiration date... and need to be recharged/replaced. Well, it will assure that Jehoon is visited... or Colo... or WoE.

• Just imagine that your pet level would drop by 1% on a regular basis, You would then have to 'recharge' it and would have farm those monsters again. The more pets you want and the higher the level of your pet, the more DNAs it would take to keep them all up.

• Just imagine the card refinement would drop the same way. No need to ban them! Time would solve this issue automatically. Simple as that.

And because this will always be a temporary bonus, new players would be able to catch up (something you can't really do now, due to unavailable seed percentages). And an additional benefit: Even it the seeds, hones, refinements, cards were hacked, you can simply fix the hack and the regular power decrease will fix things sooner or later again.

And no more "someone paid a lot for it" discussions... with such a system it would be clear that every bonus will end... and the duration is set and well known.

Edited by Greven79, 28 January 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#16 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:59 AM

They should do action to Power 40% and armor 25%. Everyone is selling it underground, some people says its bugged or dupe..

Why not removed all seeds and stick on Honing alone so everyone is happy? Why only complain if u loose to a duel?, people always want to be the best and if they loose they always tell that someone is bugged or something is not correct. Always GG, how about DOT damage of magic class? all is not balance.

#17 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:42 AM

Anyways, let people keep what they earned . A lot of people probably payed a lot for higher seeds. So no point in making them lose it, they payed for it or they rolled it.

Let them keep them but make them PVE only. they have no need to be in PVP. i think this is the best solution as people who bought it with zeny,irl dinero, and other stuff will still get to keep them and not cry as they get wiped.

#18 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

Well what leila said is nice and if they cannot be stuck at PVP then at least make them being rollable...cause being stunned for 1 mins because of lighting bolt+shock above 15% is...Well if only a few players can do it then what is the point ? just make them rollable again then no one will complain on.

#19 Leasfy

Leasfy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationVergrond

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:27 AM

Some people are willing to spend a handful resource to get such seed (as per mention on op) which is considerably rare . . . Some spend plenty amount of time to attain enough zenny for it while others opt to go with selling kafra points. All for the sake of having good seed and gears for pvp. We all know if you wanna pvp you have to spend plenty amount of resource. Don't pvp if you could not afford it. Why would you want it to be capped ? Because you cannot afford to get such seed? ._.

Instead of asking for things to be capped and ruining the fun of gathering resources for the sake of good seed and gears. I doubt you will make such thread if you have plenty of seed like that -.-

#20 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:14 AM

Some people are willing to spend a handful resource to get such seed (as per mention on op) which is considerably rare . . . Some spend plenty amount of time to attain enough zenny for it while others opt to go with selling kafra points. All for the sake of having good seed and gears for pvp. We all know if you wanna pvp you have to spend plenty amount of resource. Don't pvp if you could not afford it. Why would you want it to be capped ? Because you cannot afford to get such seed? ._.

Instead of asking for things to be capped and ruining the fun of gathering resources for the sake of good seed and gears. I doubt you will make such thread if you have plenty of seed like that -.-

I guess ypou completely miss the part that says THESE DAMN RUNES can be rolled no more so they can't be obtained!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users