Jumping Janeway NPC not working - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Jumping Janeway NPC not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Amatio

Amatio

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

I just returned to playing RO today after having a break for many years so a lot of things are new to me and I had to start over.
Now I read about the Jumping Janeway NPC and found it on the bridge to Izlude (in renewal). I wanted to start the quest that helps you leveling but when I talk to the NPC they will stop in the middle of the dialog.
This happened shortly after agreeing to do the event. They will have 1-2 more dialog boxes and when I click "next" it won't change the dialog and just change the button to "close".
Now I tried talking to them again several times but they will just repeat the same first sentence, now without even asking about participation.
I also tried restarting the game and even made another new character but the issue is the same with slightly different text boxes. For the first it will stop on "Hey there buddy" coming right after "Unfortunately I cannot help transcended characters!" which makes no real sense?
This this somehow bugged or perhaps my level is too low and they did not tell me? I'm currently 6/6.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:19 AM

she's no longer giving out quests for renewal. she will only accepted completed quests. the janeway event is technically over on renewal at this point.

janeway has just kicked off on classic though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users