MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:35 AM

What do you think of the idea of a Genetic MaxHP build with 120VIT and HP equips for soloing MVPs?

#2 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

I'm 169/60 and have about 95vit. I can solo every MVP without dying except Ifrit, Fallen Bishop, Valk and the Bio3/4 MVP's. Even if I had 120vit I wouldn't be able to solo those regardless(without using tokens). 120dex is the best one to max out with Temporal Dex boots. I personally like high Int for CC.

We need a 175/60 stat thread for MVPing. I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on how to allocate the extra stats. I also have no clue what to do with the extra skill points. I uses some to max out Demonic Fire but have 8 more I haven't used lol.

#3 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Offtopic: did you level to 169 solo? If so where did you level? I am at 128 and eager to level but not sure where. Thanks

Also how much HP do you have?

Edited by MoyuZ777, 28 January 2015 - 10:08 AM.

#4 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Offtopic: did you level to 169 solo? If so where did you level? I am at 128 and eager to level but not sure where. Thanks

169/60 from mostly Bloody Branches lol. I dual client my 150/50 Sura and pop them. Did A little bit in Bio4. Maybe one base level in Bio4. I sold a Stormy Knight card and it's helped me support the Bloody Branches. I'm down to about 2.5bil and probably should finish up in Bio4. I have 10k prize medals I could use but haven't yet.

If u have the funds you could level pretty fast popping Bloody Branches. Would be better if u had a Sura buddy tank for you. If not I would say Scarabs is your best bet.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:28 AM

Like DarkDan said, 120 VIT isn't going to make you survive things 100 VIT won't already, at least not the main MVPs we all deal with. You can also easily pop +20 VIT food too normally.

120 DEX is a must for acid bomb. 120 STR would be recommended if the gen has megs or has access to them. Beyond that is the typical ~100 STR / INT / VIT, small amounts of LUK for additional damage and bonuses. Beyond that is more personal preferences and just fine-tuning. Some WoE / PVP builds might go medium to high AGI. I can imagine people who kill ghosts a lot going over 100 INT, and people who bomb mostly going over 100 STR, and some in-betweens / hybrids. Other small bonuses to consider is the 20 stat FAW bonus and temporal boots bonuses.

#6 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

My line of thought was..... The more HP you have the more you can tank these MVP and survive more.

What it's the max hp for a 150 genetic in average? I have 90 VIT right now.

I am going to sprint to level 153 to get 120 Dex for sure. I love the amount of vit I got right now and my str and int are ok.

I really enjoy to mvp so that is why I need the 120 dex but was willing to sacrifice if i could stay alive longer with Max VIT.

Edited by MoyuZ777, 28 January 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#7 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

No, to survive MVPs reductions take much higher priority than HP / VIT. 90 VIT is usually a must of course, but beyond that won't make much difference. Focus more on things like elemental armors, alice shield, garment reductions.

Some things you will inevitably need to use tokens too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users