FAIL COMPENSATION for the fail compensation and ignored ny GM/CM/VM - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

FAIL COMPENSATION for the fail compensation and ignored ny GM/CM/VM

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

So, the promised 3x EXP has never been applied... we should have 11 days of exp 3x, we got 7 days of 2x (fake promise), and the last 4 days we got 0 (another fake promise).

We are tired of all your lies, you robber our money, because people buy item mall considering what announced by the staff, but we never get what you promise.

This game is just bugs,dc,fails,fake promised. At this point is much better to play minesweeper than waste time on this fail game.

@Gravity staff: you are fast to ban people when complains for your fails, why don't you ban yourself after all these fails????

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:01 AM

I remember when this game was a serious game with serious devs...now it s a troll game, just watch the new contents...an ugly lizard, some copy paste hammarine in the water, new rex quests with idiot dialogues...that s all we got...rlly can t call it a new season...and everytime we get a patch, we get a lot of bugs that needs months to be fixed...they don t even log that 5 minutes in the forum to say what they are doing..and also all that fake promises....S1 requiem had more contents than this one really...it had PB story quest and a lot of low level quests...all removed...only fails...

Edited by Kazara, 28 January 2015 - 11:10 AM.

#3 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 12:45 PM

Gravity GM/CM/VM say we Report Lag/Freeze and Bugs ...But nothing Infos we get! My Guild Mates and Me are angry ...Server Population is -50% and make no sense Play this Game?

Content does come not much why? Gravity have for Requiem no ressource ? S1 was good S2 ....^^ And S3 in future?We wait 3,4,5 Years?

Sorry too say but this Game sucked hard the last 6 weeks!

Wait "Black Tower"?S1 was planed a Dungeon for 3 Years?But Recycle and Recolor is good(TITAN RH)!

Thx for Feedback and Infos!And this Game/Devs not more serious at Moment...I lost my hope and my Heart for Requiem :sob:

#4 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

Gravity GM/CM/VM say we Report Lag/Freeze and Bugs ...But nothing Infos we get! My Guild Mates and Me are angry ...Server Population is -50% and make no sense Play this Game?

Content does come not much why? Gravity have for Requiem no ressource ? S1 was good S2 ....^^ And S3 in future?We wait 3,4,5 Years?

Sorry too say but this Game sucked hard the last 6 weeks!

Wait "Black Tower"?S1 was planed a Dungeon for 3 Years?But Recycle and Recolor is good(TITAN RH)!

Thx for Feedback and Infos!And this Game/Devs not more serious at Moment...I lost my hope and my Heart for Requiem :sob:

Requiem time is over, we gave them a lot of chances to fix, to gain back our trust, but they failed on everything. Time to go on and move to some other games.

#5 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

So, the promised 3x EXP has never been applied... we should have 11 days of exp 3x, we got 7 days of 2x (fake promise), and the last 4 days we got 0 (another fake promise).

We are tired of all your lies, you robber our money, because people buy item mall considering what announced by the staff, but we never get what you promise.

This game is just bugs,dc,fails,fake promised. At this point is much better to play minesweeper than waste time on this fail game.

@Gravity staff: you are fast to ban people when complains for your fails, why don't you ban yourself after all these fails????

300% EXP is on, has been on and will continue to be on the rest of the month.

I'm not telling lies.

We just released a patch that fixes the massive performance issues since the last patch. This was a very big failure. It was fixed too slowly as well. I have nothing to deny there and I apologize for this. But, the patch is up now and the problems are resolved.

Banned? Who? Not sure where you're going with that part.

#6 benschimon

benschimon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:18 PM

well done.!

#7 Deolzin

Deolzin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

EXP is on, test it by complete daily quest

#8 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

I'm not telling lies.

We just released a patch that fixes the massive performance issues since the last patch. This was a very big failure. It was fixed too slowly as well. I have nothing to deny there and I apologize for this. But, the patch is up now and the problems are resolved.

it has been 300% on all drop lant xp the whole time?? why have multiple ppl reported it not to be? ppl test these things ya know...

do u plan to extend the compensation/premium for the lack of actually being able to play the game? ( u know the part u admitted to being game breaking)

it was claimed to be on the 21st yet u are just now replying at the end of a promise. i find that lacking any integrity sir.

Edited by sonemere, 28 January 2015 - 10:56 PM.

#9 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

I'm not telling lies.

Before saying it's on, maybe check it.

2ldfwqe.jpg

Let's do some easy math together. Basic exp for dailies 70 is around 7kk (wiki says 6.954.834) so... without any exp bonus (so no guild bonus, no pet, no scroll, no daily hh lvl1), just premium (coz we all got premium) it should be 11.823.218 (http://requiem.irowi.../wiki/Pet_Smart)...

and look at the image... I got exactly that exp. Strange? And now who lies?

SO ONLY PREM BONUS IS ON. EXP 3X IS NOT ON (another notice: since Monday I got around 23kk for the same quest... that would be the prem exp x2 and not x3 - and now it should be at least the same).

Edited by Dyshana, 29 January 2015 - 09:01 AM.

#10 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:02 AM

EXP is on, test it by complete daily quest

I did it... see my previous post for the screenshot. It's not on

#11 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

Before saying it's on, maybe check it.

Let's do some easy math together. Basic exp for dailies 70 is around 7kk (wiki says 6.954.834) so... without any exp bonus (so no guild bonus, no pet, no scroll, no daily hh lvl1), just premium (coz we all got premium) it should be 11.823.218 (http://requiem.irowi.../wiki/Pet_Smart)...

and look at the image... I got exactly that exp. Strange? And now who lies?

SO ONLY PREM BONUS IS ON. EXP 3X IS NOT ON (another notice: since Monday I got around 23kk for the same quest... that would be the prem exp x2 and not x3 - and now it should be at least the same).

taken 5 min ago on nova

xptest.jpg

yep so how would u like to respond to that helium?...

Edited by sonemere, 29 January 2015 - 11:18 AM.

#12 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:00 AM

let the compensation for the compensation of the other fail compensations begin! :P

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

yes, I want a compensation for the fail compensation of the other fail compensation and will probably be another fail compensation for the fail compensation of the fail compensation.

Too many fails o.o

#14 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

They are fast to say everything is ok... but in front of evidences they disappear... Now also the korean maths cannot help them to say exp is working

#15 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

2mg34sn.jpg

And one more day without bonuses, without fix, and still ignored by Gravity staff. Maybe they are on holidays... because everything is (not)-working as intended.

#16 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:30 PM

this is exactly what i expected nothin..no, nada ...u sirs are truly sad men. lacking of any conviction to address what happening.

i proclaim jesus henceforth judas. a reflection of what we should truly expect. just sad that u continue to lie to ur community. u should be ashamed of urself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users