• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaosLighting

CaosLighting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

I would like to start off by greeting y'all Good ol people in the community (Hello Peoples! ^_^)

So recently (yesterday) I downloaded again this game because I used to play it so long ago- and I herd about the tragic server shut down they had. So yeah, I'm a returning player... kinda, well, I have forgotten most of the game's mechanics and storyline ect...   So I decided to execute  :chomok02: Project Reborn :chomok02:  which I made up to start over and learn the ways of the game once again ( You can call it Back to Basics too :Emo_13: .)

I've seen how thing have changed or seem to have changed to classes: Has the attack speed of skills  reduced? or is it just me? :wacko:
Archers don't attack nearly as fast as I can remember....or any class for that matter.

Also, I've seen how most of the time theres is no one around. Has the community died a bit or has it had any decrese in population?
I ask this because I barely see new characters around, most I've seen are lvl 57+ and if I see a character whose about lvl20-40 it's like seen a Dinosaur because they seem to be extint. Is the community mostly made up of high lvl players?

What about the helpfulness of these "High Lvl Players"?
Today I got helped out by a High lvl Player out of pure luck- and I say that because he was just heading out to go do what it is these High Lvl Folks do. I tired asking for help on simple things like quest information, Item locations..*Cough*..killingparis..*Cough* ect and yet no  one would answer. Has darkness tainted more than just the land or has it corrupted the hearts of us heroes?

Guilds
You know... I've never understood these guilds. Most of which I have bumped with are rude and Imature.
Is there a Great guild with members with Heart of Gold that wouldn't mind helping out a Returning/New Player? or am I just wasting my time asking?

And my Final question... Where the hay is everyone? I mean, I seen a couple of people in Port of Winds but come on, that can't be it :huh:

Well those are the main questions I wanted an answer to if anyone is kind enough to answer them.... 

One last thing.... THIS SMILIES ROCK! :ok:

#2 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

A lot of questions but I give my best to answer them.

I just can say that I didn't notice a change in atk speed of skills. Well, atleast not the classes I used to play (Invoker/Sorcerer/Gambit).

I had a similar situation when I started to play here in december.
That's what I can say to the population:
There are so many players compared to the time when I quit on german servers.
When you'll reach higher lvs there will be more players than in the 20-40 range.
Reason (in my opinion):
There is an Exp even every Weekend (1.5x - 2.5x rates) -> that's what I experienced

To the helpfulness/guild question:
I experienced a lot of helpfulness since I joined here, sadly you experienced it differently but I think the majority is very helpful.
Especially when you join a guild there will be a lot of members who would like to help you.
If you want to find the right guild for you I would recommend you to open a new topic in the guild section. -> Vyvern Guild Hall

I hope I could answer your questions. I Guss there will be some more answers Who can confirm what I experienced so far.

Btw: sorry for my english. I am kinda tired and I hope my mobile phone didn't auto-correct something into german.

#3 CaosLighting

CaosLighting

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

A lot of questions but I give my best to answer them.

I just can say that I didn't notice a change in atk speed of skills. Well, atleast not the classes I used to play (Invoker/Sorcerer/Gambit).

I had a similar situation when I started to play here in december.
That's what I can say to the population:
There are so many players compared to the time when I quit on german servers.
When you'll reach higher lvs there will be more players than in the 20-40 range.
Reason (in my opinion):
There is an Exp even every Weekend (1.5x - 2.5x rates) -> that's what I experienced

To the helpfulness/guild question:
I experienced a lot of helpfulness since I joined here, sadly you experienced it differently but I think the majority is very helpful.
Especially when you join a guild there will be a lot of members who would like to help you.
If you want to find the right guild for you I would recommend you to open a new topic in the guild section. -> Vyvern Guild Hall

I hope I could answer your questions. I Guss there will be some more answers Who can confirm what I experienced so far.

Btw: sorry for my english. I am kinda tired and I hope my mobile phone didn't auto-correct something into german.

Thanks for the response ^_^

It's kinda sad that theres not much player or that I haven't met the right players.
I just hope this game doesn't fall behind of a shadow and loose more players than it already has.

I just hope I find nice peeps around- I have patience and hope :P

Thanks again for your time, Mizuro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users