Need advice for geneticist PVM skill build - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need advice for geneticist PVM skill build

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GringoStarr

GringoStarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSEA (MY/SG)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

I'm currently level 122/29, maxed out Cart remodeling,Gen cart boost and CC with 13 skill points in reserve

Currently leveling with CC is sufficient for me. I could 2 hit normal mobs,and 1 hit demon/undead mobs with holy cannons within my level range. With the help of my Sera with pain killer,i could do solo TI's.But i believe it wouldnt be that easy in high TI.

Which skills should look to be getting next which can help me in PVM? I probably wouldnt be doing PVP/WOE as of now.

Thanks in advanced.

#2 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

CC is pretty much your bread and butter when it comes to lvling. Unless you plan on popping BB's at later lvls to lvl that way. But then again, AB is a Bio skill. The demonic fire route could be useful if you plan on trying RM with some kind of temp boots for MVPing later at all.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

You're done with the leveling skills. You can get a bit more damage with Sword Mastery, if using swords. 

Other than that, there's not really anything else you need for normal leveling. 

Once you get high enough to go bio4, though, you'll be expected to have crazy vines if you're in party w/out sorc, and while sorc is turning in. 

#4 GringoStarr

GringoStarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSEA (MY/SG)

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:08 AM

CC is pretty much your bread and butter when it comes to lvling. Unless you plan on popping BB's at later lvls to lvl that way. But then again, AB is a Bio skill. The demonic fire route could be useful if you plan on trying RM with some kind of temp boots for MVPing later at all.

yes i've been interested in getting a pair of int/dex temp boots,sadly i dont think i could afford it. (last i check,+9 LD/EA6 dex temp cost about 600m? @@). I probably could afford it after selling my house XD.

BB leveling would be for the far future, still saving up each and every zeny i have to get better gears  :sob:

Demonic fire + Fire expansion looks hella cool though,i'll probably get that for bio4. For now,its ti all the way!

#5 GringoStarr

GringoStarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSEA (MY/SG)

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

You're done with the leveling skills. You can get a bit more damage with Sword Mastery, if using swords. 

Other than that, there's not really anything else you need for normal leveling. 

Once you get high enough to go bio4, though, you'll be expected to have crazy vines if you're in party w/out sorc, and while sorc is turning in. 

Hi Dr Azzy!  :p_laugh:

I thought of maxing out crazy vines initially,however forums suggest that it is superior in WOE and not so much in PVM. Would you say otherwise? ( I can't tell for sure cause i havent tried it myself.)

And is there any other skills/skill routes i should be considering (besides crazy vines,fire expansion and sword mastery which we mentioned). I know Mandragora Howl is a more PVP oriented skill so i'm neglecting that path.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users