How to achieve most dmg on Warlock w/out mvps. - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to achieve most dmg on Warlock w/out mvps.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

Hey, I was just wondering how to achieve the most dmg possible w/out mvps. I've just been getting a little discouraged seeing other classes outperform my warlock. As a warlock, I feel like I should be at least able to compete on an even level in terms of dmg/aoe.

Right now I use

+9 CoD(KK) 

+8 SoD Spell 7

Variants

2 RWC Spell 9  - could be spell 12 but that is only like 9 matk or so.

+9 HoB

WCP

Hard odin's blessing

110 base int

I see other classes doing anywhere from 1.5-5x my damage (I do like 20-40k comets, 17-35k crimson rocks) depending on enemy. 

Not certain what else I can do to even get close to the upper range. Hell, my Ranger with basic + 4 WWS and a kingbird gakkung[1](Made this way back when archer skeleton cards were worthless) bow does almost the same dmg.

Thanks for any advice and happy huntings!

Edited by Zayik, 31 January 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#2 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Some options you could use w/o mvps that will boost your dmg or M-atk.

+0-9 Temp Int Boots RM / SP 4/5

1 or 2 Scaraba Cards in your RWC P / R

Orleans Gown [1] no stat or with +2/3 Vit / Int or Dex  w/ Agav Card

all i can really think of or use.

#3 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:25 PM

Perfect spell enchanted faw should do more than a backpack for warlocks i believe. Scaraba your rwcs. Not sure if matk 3% would do more than spell enchanted rwcs with your stats and gear. Ninja scroll for lower. +int enchants on rwc and armor. Are you recognizing spell and amping as well?

#4 raining

raining

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

If you can grab yourself a temporal boots with runaway magic, you can proc the INT buff with firewall really quickly if the enemies aren't immune to fire which is a huge increase in damage.

The 10% racial magic damage cards on different SoDs also makes a big difference in damage; however, if you cannot afford that an overupped TSoD + Skull Cap is better general purpose.

Also, the new intense telekinesis allows you get off a lot of damage with soul expansion while it's active, so make sure you're using that when it's off cooldown as it will be the best sustained damage you will get.

Edited by raining, 31 January 2015 - 02:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users