Problem with Lava Slide (not castable) - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problem with Lava Slide (not castable)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hardball

Hardball

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

Heya there,

today i got the Lava Slide skill on my Dieter finally... yay...

but now i got a big Problem. Just checked all related topics on this forum, study'd the "how to" in my Azzy Folder and try'd everything that came to my attention, but i can't get a proper outcome.

Everytime i try to cast Lava Slide manually, Dieter just gets the mute-Smiley above his head, try'd it on OD2 with the same result. 1 Time i saw him cast the skill (set on Idle) directly to my Genetics Feets, but only one time. After this he was just running arround, normally attacking, casting Bullwark and spamming the Mute-Emoticon.

I try'd it in town, no ppl on my screen, just me and my Homu, but even there i could not cast it manually.

My question is now, how does this Skill work? can it be cast on every cell around? just on Gen's Feets? Can it be cast even when there is no Monster on my Screen? Need it to be some, and if so how much monsters around to be cast automaticaly?

Help please, i'm totaly lost atm

#2 Hardball

Hardball

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

nvm, since i play on fRO like the user with the Sera+Bloodlust Problem, i know who's to blame now ;).

Anyways, nice to have support forum for the AI, thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users