#26 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:29 PM

So when has that started? I really doubt it will happen.

What I told you is an official statement from the staff. There's no reason to doubt.

As I stated some posts above: They're currently in the process of taking over the development from Gravity Korea. And such process can take a while.

It does not matter when it has started, only thing matters for all of us is that it has started.  :p_smile:

Edited by VModPopcorn, 17 February 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#27 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

the memory leak appear after the ''Paris extension'' and  start to have some crash issue in the EU server, i wonder if they could get the ''script from this extension'' and check it line by line xD '' just kidding''.

every game have a back up system in case something bad happen. they should take the back up system and test it and start the script all over again it's might essayer to redo new coding line then check all the existing coding line.

This game have a big potential so if they can fix the crash/memory leak issue first and after add new content with out ''bug line'' it can be reborn and CALL DRAGONSAGA REBIRTH XD '' and make the game a bit harder for lv 20-40 like the first beta test and release of the game. (farelle job change) (harder mode) and Lavalon job change Old mode like it was before.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users