Join the Volunteer Community Representatives! Service guarantees Njororship! - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Join the Volunteer Community Representatives! Service guarantees Njororship!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

Hello, everyone!

Our Volunteer Class Representatives 3rd term will be ending soon, and we are starting up the 4th term nominations today. In addition, the program will be undergoing some changes, including changing from Class to Community Representative due to our work expanding to other areas that affect the community as a whole.

For those unfamiliar with this program, VCRs are players who nominate themselves to represent the community and communicate with Warpportal regarding issues with classes or the game, and to help us test upcoming builds to make sure they’re as close as possible to what the community expects. In a sense, they’re a bridge connecting Warpportal and Gravity with the community.

In order to apply, use the form supplied at the bottom of this post. Applications are no longer restricted by class, but we still want to make sure all classes are represented. This past term went very well with the large number of VCRs, and we are likely to accept everyone who applies as long as they’re in good standing within the community.

Therefore keep in mind the following responsibilities you’d have as a VCR (these may be adjusted as needed during the term):

●     In-game or official forum or site rules or policies should all be followed.

●     The VCRs are representatives of the community to Warpportal, but they are also seen as representatives of RO2 by the community, especially new players. Therefore as a VCR, if you post publicly, you'll need to pre-emptively think 'Does this post reflect poorly on me, Warpportal, or the community?'. Avoid chirping, conspiracies, etc.

●     While we completely welcome constructive criticism in order to help make the game better, we also expect that the VCRs are not saying anything inappropriate or misbehaving while their name is associated to this program. This includes telling players to avoid playing RO2, being a troll, or in any other way not representing yourself, your class, or the community well.

●     Each VCR will be expected to make an effort to put aside, as needed, any pre-existing individual or guild rivalries that they may have with others (in or out of the program) to avoid disrupting the work being done. Rivalries are understandable with guilds vying for limited resources, but they work against what the VCR group is intended for.

●     We will not ask you to completely drop these rivalries (you may be as competitive as you want in the appropriate place and time), but as a VCR you must avoid participating in public bias. It will deter others from providing feedback, and will make you harder to approach.

●     If a VCR is seen involved in any of the situations we’ve described as non-acceptable, players are free to report them to me via PM. We understand that some might try to report VCRs for personal reasons, so keep in mind that the final decision would always be made by the Warpportal team, and we will strive to be neutral in every case.

There will also be changes in how the system works internally to facilitate communication, feedback, and hopefully get quicker responses from Gravity on the issues and bugs the community is concerned about.

Based on feedback from previous terms, we’ll be working on the following areas:

●     We will re-focus on working on class balancing with a slightly different approach.

●     There will be threads in the VCR forum for gathering feedback about specific areas of the game, with small teams that will transform that feedback into ideas that can be presented to Gravity. These areas include pre-existing game content (PvE, PvP, Guild system, etc.) and ideas for future content.

●     Every week we’ll have a discussion thread, to gather feedback from representatives on a wide range of game aspects that otherwise may go untouched.

We are also looking at expanding the tools we use to collaborate on ideas, and get those ideas to and from the community, Warpportal, and Gravity. Anyone who applies will have to be willing to adopt new tools or programs, as well as utilizing the forum. None of these tools will cost the player anything, they’re all free, but will be required so that you’re kept in the loop and have access to conversations. Examples of these would be Skype, Trello, etc. If you’re unfamiliar with these, we will provide guides and help out to show you how to use them.

We hope this will help us to meet the expectations of  the community and make a better Ragnarok 2 for everyone.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

●     Who you are

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing

●     What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

●     What you have to offer as a VCR

●     What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in this thread so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

We were able to accomplish a lot this most recent term, more than any prior, and continue to have ideas to help out Ragnarok 2, provide solid feedback, and get the community more involved.

One of my favorite parts was making some of the VCR testers, who helped us test Forgotten Payon, into quest givers.

HouOCs6.png?1

We will accept applications through March 1, 2015, and then will make a decision shortly after.

Thanks,

Njoror

PS: For those who need more motivation, don't understand the topic title, or haven't seen Starship Troopers (and should):

#2 Emilizzard

Emilizzard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin ofc <3

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:15 PM

I really enjoyed participating this last term, I feel that we got a lot of things accomplished even though they weren't necessarily class related, or we weren't necessarily listened to. But progress was made, and for that I'm happy.

For my application, I'm just gonna...

• Who you are
    My wizard's name is TouRyuu. He was the first character I played seriously, and I loved it. I also play many other characters - I plan to have experience playing as each of the classes (someday). I like to familiarize myself with the skills and playstyle options available to each class.
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
    When I play Ragnarok 2, I look for having a fun play experience cooperating with fellow players both in combat and socially. As far as the VCR program goes, I would really love to see the currently unloved classes get some attention. This includes Knights, Rangers, and Wizards, though I'm sure there are others. I feel that it is really sad when a new player picks a character because they think it sounds fun, only to find out that their character is not wanted in parties.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
    I can offer familiarity with not only Wizard, but also how Wizard's skills and playstyle measures up against that of other classes. The types of skills available, limits to what this class and other classes are capable of doing, and so on. In addition, I have experience testing games and finding bugs, which would be helpful on ITS when there's new stuff.
  • What do you expect out of this program?
    I expect all VCRs to take the position seriously, and provide reasonable feedback about each of their classes. I expect members of the community to provide feedback to their VCRs, to discuss the class with them, and for everybody to be able to use the VCRs as a feedback funnel. I believe that everybody's voice in the community should be heard, even if the VCR does not necessarily agree with the other's opinion. I believe VCRs should to be available to aid new members of their class in finding a build that works well for the newer player - I have found that builds are not one-size-fits-all.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been active as TouRyuu lately, and I won't deny it. I put my Wizard off to the side because I felt unwanted and not useful in parties, and so moved on to play my Soulmaker. However, I greatly miss playing my Wizard, and would love to be able to play him as a wanted and helpful member of a party.

Lastly, I would like to say that if anybody has any questions, feel free to message me in-game (or on the forums, but I'll see in-game faster) if you have any questions for me (about this application or otherwise). My character names are listed in my signature; if I'm not online, you can send a mail to me on either TouRyuu or Picklelish.

In addition:

Class(es) you are interested in representing

I'm most interested in continuing to represent Wizards, but am also comfortable of representing:

• Soulmaker
  • Knight
  • Beastmaster
  • Priest

I'd be capable of representing any class that is not represented well enough (I can make myself an expert if I'm not already); however, I would like to avoid representing Sorcerer due to a potential conflict of interest between Sorcerers and Wizards.

An update on my last two paragraphs in my quoted post from last term's applications:

- I've now given my wizard some more love, and will continue to play/level him with the areas.

- I'll continue/return to being active on my Soulmaker, since I'm sure they'll be very needed on the new map :P plus, there will be new dolls to collect.

- The best way to reach me is now either a PM here on the forums, as I've gotten a bit better about checking them, or send me a Skype message (please include that you want to talk about RO2 things in your contact request, or I might think you're a bot!). I'd love to hear any concerns you might have.

I'm really excited to see how this term goes with all the changes ~~

Congrats Sara & Njoror!

It seems my appearance-change magic could use some work...   :p_swt:
Spoiler

:ok: 

Edited by Emilizzard, 09 February 2015 - 06:34 PM.

#3 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

I'm lazy too so i'll also copy paste my previous app. This time i can complete it more though!

• Who you are

Yo! It's Raiven, err, RaiRai, Raikuha the bored sin that stalks the forums and (almost) joined every possible group in this forum x.x

• What classes are you interested in representing

Mainly Assassin, since that's why I play mostly. I also have experience playing my beastmaster. But as everyone probably knows already (because i always repeat stuff >:<) I have very little experience in PvP, so I'm always glad to discuss stuff with other players that are more knowledgeable about stuff than me :3

As I said last term, I'm just interested in helping make the game more enjoyable for everyone. This game has a lot of potential, and I really enjoy spending time on it with my friends and guildies. I learnt a lot in the last VCR term and I hope to keep doing so this term too! I also had a lot of fun while working with all my fellow VCRs.

If anything, i'm always ready to help testing anything that's within my reach. I also like to give feedback, and I think I actually have a pretty active imagination for suggestions and proposals for the game.

I really hope this time we can get our work done in a more timely manner; that our suggestions reach the devs in a way that they can actually be taken into account before something goes live, and not as an after-the-fact fix.

To be immortalized in-game (?

Spoiler

Edited by faku1810, 09 February 2015 - 06:42 PM.

#4 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:02 PM

• Who you are
Ingame: Kimichisu, 1 year old ML30 Crecentia.
IRL: Meaghan, 28 year old female, East coast USA :D 
Balance, bug fixes, INTEGRITY!
I have been playing ro2 since beta and a crecentia for 1 year as my main character after. I am very familiar with the class. I have already assisted in a few successful bug reports by video recording them and wish to continue this with a broader audience.  I am also readily available to assist members and answer questions as best as I am able. I am very patient and friendly and willing to learn from others. 
I am already somewhat familiar with the program and I wish to assist in any way I can to balance this game in any way I can. The integrity of the game and community is top priority for me. In the past, VCRs have had better access to to having answers given and i would love to be able to bridge the gap between normal player and GM/CM.

This term went by SO fast! We got alot accomplished given what we had at hand BUT I really feel like my work is not finished and i have a lot more to offer this program AND the community!

Class Balancing is going to be a strong theme in this upcoming term and I really would like to be more readily available to fellow Crecentias in the next few months.

I am really looking forward to the new applicants this term and hope to welcome them as graciously as for former VCRs did for me ^^ 

Plus the perks aren't so bad :3

Be sure to say HI after maint <3

Spoiler

#5 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:44 PM

●     Who you are

Tonitrua

Sorcerer

Increasingly lazy applications for VCR, this one is even worse than my last two. 

#6 Matsuyuki

Matsuyuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

●     Who you are

InGame: Guriel. ML31 Priest. Also have a ML30 Assassin (Ensei), a ML30 Warrior (Tetsuyuki), and a ML20 Soulmaker (Matsuyuki), won't list the rest of my characters, since those are the ones I currently use, but I've played since Odin opened almost 2 years ago and played most classes until level 50, back then I knew more or less the in an outs of every class and loved PVP, to the point I geared 10 characters with Colo equips, but then AoV came and was forced to focus on one, couldn't do it anyway, since I had chronic altitis so I alternated between those four.

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing

Priest. I would be interested in representing more than one class but I think it would be difficult, since only my priest has reached "endgame". Also my knowledge of the other classes it's a bit rusty in practice.

●     What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

To be able to provide feedback and mostly to be listened. I was very cautious and skeptic at first with the program but I've talked with some VCRs in game and I've heard that their suggestions have been listened, so I'd like to give it a try and give more serious feedback/suggestions/criticism instead of snide comments. 

●     What you have to offer as a VCR

I've played the game for some time, and I've always been a Free To Play player, so I'd like to think that my feedback would be more akin to the average joe. I'm also bilingual so I'd be able to provide support and give feedback from Spanish speaking players. I'm also a very low profile player so I'm beyond any guild drama, rivalries or stuff like that.

●     What do you expect out of this program?

I read that class balancing is to be addressed on this term, and I'd like to provide feedback into that, because I think that can't be addressed without addressing the gap between the "p2w" player and the average player, I believe that closing that gap it's crucial for having a better community and in general for the bettering of the game.

#7 7801131009165640283

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:44 PM

Re-post from my last term application:

Who you are?

IGN: kevv

Priest player from SEA before ODIN came about and moved to ODIN last year (2013).

What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program:

Looking for a closer community among all players and to learn to be more open minded to address all concerns regarding the Priest class balance versus other classes.

What do you have to offer as a VCR:

My day job is to listen to clients and help them reach their goal.  I do not get compensated until it is complete.  Being a VCR gives no compensation but would require the communication skills to better understand the community's needs and help lead developers to a goal.

What do you expect from this program?

I hope this program will help bridge the gap between the frustration and concerns of the players to the developers who do not speak with players directly.  This hopefully will promote a more intimate community where players can be reassured that developers are there to help address all issues out there and not worry about a dollar amount at the end of the week (though a company needs to make money, sometimes a focal point overshadows all the other positives)

Honestly, this term has been more of releasing content to the game and less focus was put into classes.  I would love to help out with the balancing of classes.  I think I'm only comfortable with giving input on priest since I've used priest here in Odin and in Beta on SEA.  

#8 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:45 PM

Many VCRs have been wanting me to sign up for a while now. Well I'm finally in a good enough place where I'd be willing to try it out.

Who you are: Arbalist, Arby, or that fat bear. 

Class(es) you are interested in representing: Beastmaster and Perma Acolytes (not Priests, shoo shoo).

Honestly I would've applied in term 1, but was definitely skeptical. I wanted to wait until the community and the developers finally took notice of the credibility of this program. Speaking to some of the VCRs, I finally get the sense this is picking up and definitely would like to "officially" help with testing, instead of just running the tests internally in my guild.

Point is likely beat to death, but I would like for past, current, and future community to see this game shine. I believe in fairness, I believe the power creep needs to be reined back, and I still believe that this game has a lot to offer once given the right direction. 

I have done a bit of bug testing, exploit reporting, discovering ninja updates and such for Njoror and VCRs already, so I might as well continue it while being joined by like minded individuals.

What you have to offer as a VCR
Apparently I'm known to be quite a fat bear. Sure, I'm not perfect but I do know Beastmasters like the back of my hand and I am familiar with most of the game's formulas for the most part. Hell, I'm going to answer every topic about Beastmaster like I've been doing anyways. Beastmasters have had a history of being underrepresented and have sadly dropped again in popularity (other than as a farming tool, sigh) so I do hope to give it some much needed love.

I know one of the goals of the coming term will be class rebalance and if given enough time, the hard dungeon renewal. It seems as though the number of veteran players are dropping so I guess experience in old content is a useful asset too in order to test the user experience with the renewed content. 

Lately I've been asked more and more questions by random people, so to make life easier, one of the things I intend to do regardless is to start updating the guides. It's up to older players to teach newer players anyways right? If rebalance goes well, I'd also like to be able to quickly revise the guides appropriately and timely (we still have some of those outdated 2013 guides pinned).

Again, I've done testing, I'd like to continue to do so with better tools found in the ITS. I'm sure you've seen me put up tons of feedback, and I'd continue to do so. I love breaking things, so I'd want to keep doing that too.

What do you expect out of this program?
I expect to be able to focus on the smaller but meaningful changes that enhance player experience now that the big Forgotten Payon patch is out of the way. Playing mostly underdog classes, I'd like to be able to get the class distributions to be slightly less skewed through the balancing patches and have every class more enjoyable. I personally hate this "rush to end level and afk" mentality so perhaps we can bring life back to those old aspects as well. Also, certain playstyles have been getting much more attention, so I'd like to give something for the other people who are looking for something different or something more. Many are familiar with the weird stuff I enjoy to do in game.

People know I'm definitely on the "nerf everything" side of the debate, even to my beloved Beastmasters, so that's definitely an unpopular opinion. I hope to be met with peers who are mature and willing to listen to arguments and criticisms without being offended or rushing to senseless conclusions. Afterall, we do need a devil's advocate to question decisions.

Toutou and Rai would want me to say this: I expect more rights for perma First-classes :P
Sage would probably want me to come out of this immortalized as a 69 million HP raid boss. 
These would be nice too :)

12am walls of text, I don't even know. Will edit once I get some sleep maybe.

#9 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:45 PM

●     Who you are

SageLeaf

Soul Makers, Ranger

Making the game a better place for all, and help build it into a lasting, memorable experience for everyone. Game needs lots of cleaning up and fixing and I am very happy and honored to be a part of this process.

Two terms of VCR expertise, I'm a long-term invested player. I can offer experience with PVE, WoE, and other workshops to improve the game.

No pineapples on my pizza plox.

Edited by samaura, 22 February 2015 - 11:18 PM.

#10 Janno

Janno

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

●     Who you are

I am Janno.

IGN: Mhatikas(Freyja)

*experience at administrating/moderating a game and forum.

*I have played Ranger, Beastmaster ,Warrior, Assassin, Knight and Priest.

*Open Minded ;P

*Took Computer System Design and Programming.(Not that great @ programming yet.) Understands how crap works and what it does.

*Have plenty of space for learning.

Knight,Warrior & Ranger.

To be able to gain profound knowledge of the game as a VCR, and use the knowledge to help build a better game.

My services.. which is to help develop a much better game/system to make a better place for the community.

I expect that everything that will be contributed to this program, will profoundly affect the game and the community in a good way.. 

~there it goes. i tried :3

Edited by Janno, 11 February 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#11 xFrozenApples

xFrozenApples

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:IM JUST A STALKER

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:52 AM

I really enjoyed the last term, so I reapply, but too lazy so Im just posting my last term application here :v

●     Who you are

DietSodaa - DietS0da

Assassins / Warriors 

Helping new players, making new friendships, planning to make this game something enjoyable.

Was a vcr last term, it was a good experience 

More youtube links by leila.

Edited by xFrozenApples, 11 February 2015 - 07:52 AM.

#12 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

●     Who you are?

In game i am Espiritista of Kensha from freya server. 

Soul maker mostly i do have interest with wizard/rouges as well

Chance to be heard or at least get to know the thought process behind the direction of the game.

Im sure there are helpful insights that i could share in terms of changes if exposed to tools such as a Test Server. 

at the very least id like to see some shift in power. 

#13 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:26 PM

• Who you are
  • Leila/insert massive alts here

• What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program.
  • To hopefully make my reports go and make nice videos of the game again.

• I have the same thing to offer as i did last time. I can write reports since i was the only SIN vrc at the time i stepped up and wrote reports every week. And again since i can report directly to CMS i can send them vids of exploiters exploits and anything else u can name.

• Depending on what happens this term. hopefully change

Recopying cuz i have a pizza on a pug or a pug on a pizza

tumblr_mu08i2e9WL1s7pi9yo1_1280.jpg

#14 Kuchy

Kuchy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

Who You Are

I am Kuch (IGN Kuchys)

First time applying as a VCR in Warp Portal realms and it’s been 13 years of Ragnarok Online with probably 20 years more to come. For RO2 I originated from SEA Server to Odin Server as of the merger.

Primary : Monk

Secondary: Sorcerer

What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

For Ragnarok 2 there might be nothing much we could change, but out of a thousand ideas one is bound to go through. The game itself is mentioned to be a clone of others, and hardly stays true to being the successor of the game we all knew and loved. However there’s still room and space to be explored and certain mechanics to be adjusted to make things better.

As for the VCR program I’m looking for the right place to be heard and to represent the specific class, and people.

Experience in the fields of:

-          Class related

-          The Game itself [Levelling - PVP - War of Emperium]

-          Assisting players in progressing

-          Relative Reports

-          Managing the game related expectations

-          Communication

-          Constructive and detailed feedback

-          Leading

Aside from the above, more importantly is to give and share the gift of experience.

Changes that benefit all players instead of seeing people switch classes because of the trend and balance issues. 

#15 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

Who you are:
- IGN Chrono JXF

- Rogue

- I'm looking forward to RO2 to make it more challengeable, more fun, more "balanced" in PvE and PvP, and more features on the gameplay for RO2.

What you have to offer as a VCR:
- As a VCR for Rogues, I can offer my gameplay experience as a loyal pve rogue-class user for over 2 years; and check the skills with my ML1 chars, to compare the gameplay of other classes to gameplay of rogues, in ways of pve and pvp style.

- I expect this VCR program will fix some rogue bugs first before nerfs/add-ups will be applied, "tune-up" the new Moonlight Dance (I prefer we call it "Moonlight Impact"), and bring back the "old Moonlight Dance" to matched up a good combo with "Moonlight Impact".

Revised copy/paste of my application  :p_angel: let's make the game a nice mmorpg to play with :p_devil:  :p_love:  :heh:

#16 Mencue

Mencue

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:17 AM

Who you are

• My IGN is RitsukaAoyagi (also known as Mencue) a ML30 Soulmaker in Odin Server from Galajuan Guild.
  • Former Forum Moderator for some Online Games in our Country

What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

1. Explore more about the game especially the Soulmaker Class since lots of party/guild is looking for a soulmaker I want to guide all newbie soulmaker regarding this class building their Stat Build and Skill Tree where and how to level.
  2. Helping the GM’s in detecting bugs.

1. I offer my 100% participation in VCR whatever they need.
  2. Like what I said in my previous post to help and guide all the newbies and to help the GM’s in detection bugs or other game issue in the game
  3. Patrolling in some random map to check some player who using 3rd party program

What do you expect out of this program

• I don’t expect anything for myself but for the community yes! Especially in preventing the game economy of the game and bug free server.

#17 VanillaCookies

VanillaCookies

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:33 AM

●     Who you are

IGN: VanillaCookies
Class: Warrior
Level: ML31
"clearly i'm a girl so you don't have to call me sir" :D

●     Class(es) you are interested in representing

i would like to represent my class which is the Warrior and i have been playing the game since September 2014

●     What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

as a warrior in game, i like to help new players to build up their warriors by teaching them the better skills and stats for leveling and pvp. i also want to refrain people to bully other players because even though they are in game and you don't know them, it doesn't mean that you can say all you want just because you don't see them. remember that every player have feelings too because we're only human :)

●     What you have to offer as a VCR

i can offer myself of being fair and square to matters which needs my opinion and my time and dedication because playing RO2 is like another living world with a set of new friends and to know each other's culture, language, and other stuff.

●     What do you expect out of this program?

RO2 have a lot of ideas in surprising players especially in latest events in game, i'm expecting that being a VCR can be a difficult task but if you are prepared and be willing to teach yourself new things then nothing is impossible and you can be a big help to the community.

#18 Niiu

Niiu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Location~ Prontera and Jawaii ~

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

• Who you are
  • Niiu

Monk

• What I'm looking for in the game with respect to the class of the monk is to maintain a balance in terms of its statistics compared to the various aspects that are (PvP, PVE), assist in ideas to the community and inform bugs that in my class there are commonly in their skills.
  • The program sought greater and best way to resolve issues that are presented in the class, getting in good form a response on the part of the programrs, as communicators, and similarly in the game report to those monks who consult with regard to what will happen in the future.

• Not only is it is to deliver reports to the class, to help players on topics involving the monk, explain the progress or progress, the options that one can obtain, and in practice resolve questions that one of the monk through the game.
    Also help those players who started the acolyte and explain how it develops the monk.

• New changes for the advancement of RO2 and classes, so that is a good progress to better enjoy and in good shape! - P.S Njor, long life to the salty pizza!

P.S.2;
689423_1315079585116_350_300.jpg

Edited by Niiu, 15 February 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#19 screamozell

screamozell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLaguna, PH
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

●     Who you are

Server: Freyja

IGN Main: xZELLc (Sorcerer)

IGN Alt Char: cZELLc (Wizard), ZELLbear (BM), cZELLx (Warrior)

About Me:

First and foremost, i would like to introduce myself as a new player in ragnarok online 2 since i just started playing as soon as the Freyja Server started. So technically speaking, i just started playing last October 2014. As time progresses, i came to grasp the game play easily as i am used to playing MMORPGs for around 15 years. I was voted as the Guild Leader of Genesis and the rest was history. I assure that i have a good reputation in-game and well respected because i gave the utmost respect to others as well. 

Sorcerer and Wizard

Game balancing and bug fixes

Communication of RO2 Community to Warp Portal and Gravity       

- I am looking forward in to helping the game improve in terms of fixing bugs, improving the game as well as the character classes 

- Help the community to reach out and speak their voices to Warp Portal/Gravity

- Help out the community in terms of game related issues and new from posts here in the forums (as we all know not all people ingame are checking          forums.

- Fully participate in patch testing and proper reporting of game related bugs / balances

- I invested a lot of time in RO2 and why not give it a shot as VCR to bring my experience to the next level.

- I expect that there will be a closer communication with Warp Portal as pertaining to concerns in-game for the improvement of RO2

- I expect that the community will be heard through VCRs

#20 Kyperion

Kyperion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:35 PM

●     Who you are

InGame: Kyper Master Level Priest 31 (Odin Server)

Priest class

To enable to tests the limits of most priests skills , make suggestions regarding this class

I've played this game for a very long time. I want to make  improvements with regards to this game. i want to give them appropriate answers with regards to their class builds.

To be a bridge between the Ro2 community and WP/Gravity to address ingame errors, submit ideas from ingame experiences, and to make RO2 much more fun to play.

Edited by Kyperion, 12 February 2015 - 04:37 PM.

#21 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

Linking my last term application:

Here is my application for the last Knight VCR slot:

• Who you are
  • My IGN is GarudaBlack
  • Ragnarok 2 is the first MMO who caught my attention for so much time. In Legend of The Second era, I got fascinated by the dungeons and raid content. My wish is bring this time back and as VCR this means polish Knight class and give it the importance we had as Tanks in that time. The transition from LoTS to Advent of Valkyrie caused a lot problems for us and the only significant change this content brought was in Shield Cannon animation. Stat Balance patch in a way or another fixed some problems, but I believe there is still room for improvements.
  • I play Knight since the release and I expect use my experience to improve our class. I have some other ideas to make the game a better place for all and staying a little closer to devs can help to be heard.
  • More than a fix to Knight bugs and issues, I expect stay in contact with PvE content to bring back the enjoyable time I had with my friends in LoTS era.

This term went really fast and I feel there is so many things to do for RO2. So here is my application to this term.

#22 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

●     Who you are

- My IGN is xBezelheim ML35 Monk. I've been playing RO2 since SEA open beta phase until present day, I'm pretty knowledgeable in terms of class skills, items and class/profession mechanism.

- Monk class only

- Never experienced being a VCR so I thought I would give it a go. I'd like to expand my knowledge further and get to know other people. I'm really interested about communicating with others and especially I want to know more about my game.

- I have pretty good english communication, I'm always active in-game and I want to help other people if ever I get picked as a Monk VCR. I also want to know about the game development and here I am trying to participate!

- Class re-balancing and further game balance would be the most important thing. Bug fixing is always there if proper reports are given out to the developers and other staff of this game.

#23 Oyufam

Oyufam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationStrawberry Land
  • Server:Pandora

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:07 AM

:hmm:  whats the incentive of being vcr or freebies ..?

#24 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

try new content weeks before it is released

#25 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

try new content weeks before it is released

The biggest incentive is having the opportunity to help make the game be closer to what the community needs / wants (being reasonable, of course). This involves giving your input in classes, and game content overall, making suggestions for new possible contents: minigames, new quests, etc.; testing bugs that would be potentially bad if they were to come to the live version, and test them in a safe environment (ITS) without putting your own chars or items at risk if they're already in live.

Short and simple: We're here to help make RO2 an enjoyable game, we are VOLUNTEERS, and most of us expect no reward whatsoever for the things we do. You could name the new content as a reward, but if you apply for this with just that objective, then you're doing it wrong.

Edit: I'll be honest though, helping with Forgotten Payon and with the dailies that were finally included using our chars as NPCs was a great reward that we didn't expect and got us super excited.

Edited by faku1810, 15 February 2015 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users