Advices on Gunslinger`s job in classic* - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Advices on Gunslinger`s job in classic*

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Einsatzgruppen

Einsatzgruppen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

Need guide from anyone that already make this Job.

How many types of gunslingers exist`s?*

Minumum eq to used?

Thanks in advanced!

Asking here because some guide*from some websites arent 100% correct.Need real experience player.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:44 PM

The reason there are little to no guides for Gunslinger builds is because VERY few people use them as more than just a novelty class.

Generally, Gunslingers are designed to have several builds:

-Pistol
-Rifle
-Shotgun
-Gatling Gun
-Grenade Launcher

The only one with any sort of viable build set are Pistol builds. All other builds have been untested by players due to the very limited (and hard to get) weaponry that the job class has for each build and as such there's barely any guide for them. That might change once the Rebel job class hits iRO.

#3 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

It's been ages since I played my gunslinger, but aren't rifle and shotgun builds much more cost-effective than handgun builds? In my memory, handguns really burn a hole in your pocket. I only kept a set of handguns on me to use the Desperado skill occasionally.

#4 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

It's been ages since I played my gunslinger, but aren't rifle and shotgun builds much more cost-effective than handgun builds? In my memory, handguns really burn a hole in your pocket. I only kept a set of handguns on me to use the Desperado skill occasionally.

Yeah. I've tried the shotgun. Pretty pot expensive since that skill, I forget the name. That AoE with good damage. Full Buster or something. That skill has a long delay. Handguns consume bullets really quickly. Rifle is slow, but very powerful as long as you have enough SP.

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:00 AM

Gatling guns go through more bullets since those builds are more about speed. Rifles are about big, single-hit damage over long ranges so they use the least amount of bullets. Shotguns and grenade launchers lean more towards big AOE damage so they consume less than gatling guns, but still more than rifles. Pistols go through bullets a little less than gatling guns.

I'm experimenting with a shotgun build and it's really dependent on skill usage to do good damage, so you'd need to either have a big SP pool or a lot of SP pots. Not to mention a Dark Blinder is a must if you spam Full Buster since that skill had a chance to blind you and it gets pretty annoying fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users