UlrichStern

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationBeyond where the sun touches
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:The good one wink wink

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:08 AM

As many of you know, bowling bash is one of the most broken skill in RO. Since renewal, the skill doesn't work quite like it should. People started to use third party programs (we all know what it is, no names just for respect), IF the program is going to remain ilegal and won't work on iRO, at least you should fix the skill or make an program so people could use just for bowling bash.

I would like to put that in discussion because, at least me, would like to enjoy the knight/lord knight class without feeling so frustated.

#2 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:39 AM

Using the illegal function of the program is illegal. You're allowed to use that program as long as you don't use the illegal function.

#3 UlrichStern

UlrichStern

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationBeyond where the sun touches
  • Server:The good one wink wink

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

The problem is, I can't use the program because it crashes my client. I guess there was an update. I just wanted to use BB.

Do you know how to use it without crashing it?

#4 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

I thought the gutters were intended for bowling bash? It's the risk man. If you want more consistent damage, brandish spear. 

#5 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:47 PM

You could, you know. Just learn how to use bowling bash properly. Move diagonally a few cells if you hit a gutter. I leveled stalker using it back in the day no problem, you just get used to it. It's way too strong of a skill for second class to not have any drawback.

#6 Goryduck

Goryduck

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

The problem is, I can't use the program because it crashes my client. I guess there was an update. I just wanted to use BB.

Do you know how to use it without crashing it?

I saw that the program was crashing my client, but I found another program that shows the gutter lines and works perfect.  Not going to tell you which program it is.   Just try to google search for the alternative.

Edited by Goryduck, 14 February 2015 - 08:32 PM.

#7 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

BB needs you to calculate your coordinate. just type /where to one of your alt+m, and use it during mobbing, and if you see any of your x or y coordinates that are in range of 40*k+5, that means you're in gutterlines. that makes your BB just hit once, and doesn't AoE.

I don't really frustate over BB when i'm playing my LK. if you know how to calculate the gutterlines, it's actually pretty easy (and since you have spear dynamo which is actually an eddga card if you're not overmobbing LoL).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users