[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23* - Page 119 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3727 replies to this topic

#2951 wafsering

wafsering

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Loki, Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but with regards to the MASTELA FRUIT, i saved up my remaining zenny on them and bought loads and loads both from the chaos server and an F2P one before they closed, but these didn't show up in my kafra inventories. I don't have screenies of the actual number of mastelas that I had, but damn it's frustrating to see that none were retained in Thor. Has the item been wiped?

#2952 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

About the compensation... i heard that it wil be Mora equips?
then, how about my Gene? there's no counterpart set from Mora for genetics.. specially bomber/ MVP types

This. I hope the management will think of a very good compensation on 3-2 Jobs like his Geneticist.

#2953 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but with regards to the MASTELA FRUIT, i saved up my remaining zenny on them and bought loads and loads both from the chaos server and an F2P one before they closed, but these didn't show up in my kafra inventories. I don't have screenies of the actual number of mastelas that I had, but damn it's frustrating to see that none were retained in Thor. Has the item been wiped?

If you bought them after March 24, It's not included and therefore wiped out.

I also have my Mastelas increased when it's already 15,000pcs on the last day because I wasted many after that date and now it returns to 25,000pcs in my storage. :wah:

#2954 wafsering

wafsering

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:34 AM

If you bought them after March 24, It's not included and therefore wiped out.

I also have my Mastelas increased when it's already 15,000pcs on the last day because I wasted many after that date and now it returns to 25,000pcs in my storage. :wah:

Whelp, there goes my fruits. Will there be any compensation with regards to the missing items? Should I be moving some of my items from one kafra to another? Or do we get to keep the 4 separate inventories? 

#2955 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:41 AM

Whelp, there goes my fruits. Will there be any compensation with regards to the missing items? Should I be moving some of my items from one kafra to another? Or do we get to keep the 4 separate inventories? 

Are you one of the #fallen500? If yes, there would be a compensation for each character that became victims. If you don't know what I meant of #fallen500, it means that if your entire equips and inventory are wiped out and are left with cotton shirts [0] and knife [3].

If you only lost the stacks of items like my Holy Waters that I made on the last day, there's no compensation for it unfortunately.

Edited by Jeneeus, 26 April 2015 - 07:43 AM.

#2956 wafsering

wafsering

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:44 AM

Are you one of the #fallen500? If yes, there would be a compensation for each character that became victims. If you don't know what I meant of #fallen500, it means that if your entire equips and inventory are wiped out and are left with cotton shirts [0] and knife [0].

If you only lost the stacks of items like my Holy Waters that I made on the last day, there's no compensation for it unfortunately.

Fortunately I'm not part of the #fallen500, will we be retaining the 4 separate kafra storages? And I just noticed that I have an unknown equippable item, what do we do with it? Sorry if I'm bothering you too much

#2957 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:48 AM

Fortunately I'm not part of the #fallen500, will we be retaining the 4 separate kafra storages? And I just noticed that I have an unknown equippable item, what do we do with it? Sorry if I'm bothering you too much

About the storages, we'll just wait the CMs for the announcements about that. And about those Unknown Items, you may report those items (w/ screenshots recommended) in this link: http://forums.warppo...report-station/

#2958 wafsering

wafsering

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:00 AM

About the storages, we'll just wait the CMs for the announcements about that. And about those Unknown Items, you may report those items (w/ screenshots recommended) in this link: http://forums.warppo...report-station/

Thanks for your help! I do hope most, if not all, of the issues would be resolved. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to playing in Thor, all those years of playing lol

#2959 popgeas

popgeas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:29 AM

so, here's the thing... let's face it.. Me and friends accounts were members of the so-called #fallen500 (you know what i mean)...
We're trying our best to accept it and let go..
But please..... There are still MVPs, items in the exclusion list that are present to other players.. even the over-ups items.. +15~20 in other chars..
It's hard for us to accept that we will play again without any items and yet..
it was worse than we thought.. how could we match them in woes or even in huntings? :(

#2960 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

That will be addressed soon. It is weekend after all

#2961 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:40 AM

I transferred all my items to Chaos storage for all my accounts already, though. Please, no rollbacks.

#2962 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Roll the zenny instead

Relax people , I'm just kidding :heh:

#2963 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

hmmm you should have it on your inventory... i got like 30k on both accounts.... though i won't sell it... its for personal consumption,,,, the prices in mastela in thor are outrageous :/

#2964 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:04 AM

hmmm you should have it on your inventory... i got like 30k on both accounts.... though i won't sell it... its for personal consumption,,,, the prices in mastela in thor are outrageous :/

It looks like Thor folks will be stubborn enough not to Mirror Chaos pricing and either have ridiculous price or the undying "offer"

#2965 TigerCub92

TigerCub92

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Location14.5674081 / 121.04628999999998

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

But but but..I was already vending! :hmm:

My prices were based on Ragial Chaos, though. And they sold hot as a pie. I'm talking like 300 Rough Oridecons sold in less than 5 minutes.

#2966 RoadGamerCarlo81

RoadGamerCarlo81

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:43 PM

1) It comes along with the lots of bugs and errors, some speculate there were item conflicts, hairstyles conflict, costumes etc. but no one knows for now. But they are working on it
2) It's still LU's problem Oda said that they thought the data was smooth then they noticed some corrupt data so they asked help from some kRO dev team to assist with these errors and both decided to use the more stable March 24th data but it inlcludes erasing the inventory, kafra, already equip items to afflicted character data for the sake of THOR to go UP. Then it spewn a lot of bugs, missing sprites, removed items not on the restricted list, the appearance of cotton shirt and knifes to a lot of players and also Oda told that there were about 500 characters affected with the corrupt data.

Yesterday was the testing tiime for Thor then earlier today they told everyone its alive already so at this moment Thor is playable along with reduced bugs but the issue of the missing data was still there.

While some we're lucky and some are not, Oda proposed a starter pack to the afflicted 500 characters it includes items set such as mora sets along with refines, however, the solution is still not final and they're still have to work on it while its weekend at california.

Thats the gist of it phew :p_ang:

what!? March 24th data will be used?! And I was only able to fix my stuff at a later time than that!

WHAT NOW?!!!  :p_omg:

#2967 TigerCub92

TigerCub92

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:49 PM

what!? March 24th data will be used?! And I was only able to fix my stuff at a later time than that!

WHAT NOW?!!!  :p_omg:

Well for starters, most people lost their last minute preparations for the pRO server closure and had major rollbacks (ie. items and a couple of levels missing; location errors)

We'll have to wait for further announcements coming. It's ~6PM Sunday in iRO main office so we'll have to wait when the office opens Monday morning (around 11PM PHT).

#2968 kenji017

kenji017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

can we rollback the server from its beta and tried to find out what the item causing the error.. Upon log in for the first time during beta testing, I already seen my character with its equipment ON, and it make me cry...but when i select it it result a disconnection and later a wipe deletion with knife and cotton shirt as remembrance...and by this it makes us cry more huhuhuhu

#2969 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:01 PM

^and it will make u cry more...coz there will be no more rollback.. :sob:

#2970 PeaceMaker360

PeaceMaker360

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationphilippines
  • Server:THOR

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

my main char is also a victim of the #fallen500 when i first logged on to thor at the character selection there's the items seen but when i logged it in the game all thats left is cotton shirt and knife at my sura but on the screen it still have the HG's then i tried logging it on again my chars hair got changed and the items are gone 

playing since 2003 with my gf even the wedding ring is gone it brings the feels </3
Wdnm6Rl_700w_0.jpg 

#2971 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

Well for starters, most people lost their last minute preparations for the pRO server closure and had major rollbacks (ie. items and a couple of levels missing; location errors)

We'll have to wait for further announcements coming. It's ~6PM Sunday in iRO main office so we'll have to wait when the office opens Monday morning (around 11PM PHT).

In my case, my items are gaining aside from Holy Water. :heh:

can we rollback the server from its beta and tried to find out what the item causing the error.. Upon log in for the first time during beta testing, I already seen my character with its equipment ON, and it make me cry...but when i select it it result a disconnection and later a wipe deletion with knife and cotton shirt as remembrance...and by this it makes us cry more huhuhuhu

It's also the same case with my friends' characters I've known (and also mine but not all). In Beta Testing, it's working perfectly fine and no errors whatsoever (aside from Unknown Item errors) but when it was officially opened, they got now auto-DC and some are even wiped out.

#2972 TigerCub92

TigerCub92

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:13 PM

In my case, my items are gaining aside from Holy Water. :heh:

It's also the same case with my friends' characters I've known (and also mine but not all). In Beta Testing, it's working perfectly fine and no errors whatsoever (aside from Unknown Item errors) but when it was officially opened, they got now auto-DC and some are even wiped out.

Well good for you because instead of hoarding, you spent items towards the close so you gained them back! :rice:

Lucky you you can just make Holy Waters again.  :p_laugh:

As for me, I have experienced the auto-DC phenomenon even during the beta test, so. :dotdotdot:

#2973 RoadGamerCarlo81

RoadGamerCarlo81

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:21 PM

:p_sick: stab it!

officially lost a lot... 

but but...

does that include refine deeds that I used later than march 24th?

those refine deeds I have are the ones I got months ago..

#2974 TigerCub92

TigerCub92

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

officially lost a lot... 

but but...

A lot of us lost a lot. :wah:

I'm not quite sure but here's the Item Exclusion List:

Spoiler

Reference: http://www.levelupga...arpportal-faqs/

Edited by TigerCub92, 26 April 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#2975 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

Well good for you because instead of hoarding, you spent items towards the close so you gained them back! :rice:
Lucky you you can just make Holy Waters again.  :p_laugh:

As for me, I have experienced the auto-DC phenomenon even during the beta test, so. :dotdotdot:

At least, I'm not a victim of #fallen500 yet   And also most of my currently auto-DC characters are fine in Beta Testing.

officially lost a lot... 
but but...

Yes, everything you got and done after that date will be voided, even my Holy Water creation. :wah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users