I can't obtain the Fairy Robe and Ghost Mage Robe - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I can't obtain the Fairy Robe and Ghost Mage Robe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

I had been defeating Captain Alvida and Lord of Night countless times and I still cannot get either the Fairy Robe or Ghost Mage Robe to complete my Fairy Equips Set and Ghost Mage Set. I have been using Gada coins to try to get it but I was able to get the other pieces of the set. Because of this, I had stopped playing Dragon Saga for a while.

Edited by CyndaquilLover, 14 February 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:25 AM

Both of the items do drop. I can personally confirm this.  :p_smile:

You got some very bad luck over there, sadly......

The Fairy Robe I personally dropped at Captain Hookah Mission - maybe this information is helpful to you. But I know Alvida Mission map does drop it sometimes too, but I believe Hookah at a higher chance.

The Ghost Mage Robe I had a party member drop at Artis mission map - maybe it would be worth to try your luck there. I don' t think Alvida drops those.......not sure though. Lord of Knight I believe should drop this too, but like I said I saw a party member drop it at Artis mission map. 

Both items are definitely in the game and do drop though, I can confirm this.  :p_smile:

But all items of this kind do drop at a random chance (yup same with using Gada coins), so it actually might take a while till you finally get the missing part(s).

Makes me kinda sad you got so much bad luck.....I hope you now got some better luck.  :p_smile:

#3 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:44 AM

Most obviously: the... Erm...

(I'll have a hard time putting this, English not being my native lang'.)

The smaller gap there is between the Zone's level and the Set's, the higher are the chances to drop the Set's part.

Matter is that the drop is really random.

#4 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:51 AM

The Fairy Robe I personally dropped at Captain Hookah Mission - maybe this information is helpful to you. But I know Alvida Mission map does drop it sometimes too, but I believe Hookah at a higher chance.

The Ghost Mage Robe I had a party member drop at Artis mission map - maybe it would be worth to try your luck there. I don' t think Alvida drops those.......not sure though. Lord of Knight I believe should drop this too, but like I said I saw a party member drop it at Artis mission map. 

Both items are definitely in the game and do drop though, I can confirm this.  :p_smile:

But all items of this kind do drop at a random chance (yup same with using Gada coins), so it actually might take a while till you finally get the missing part(s).

Makes me kinda sad you got so much bad luck.....I hope you now got some better luck.  :p_smile:

Where can I find the Artis mission map?

#5 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:49 AM

Where can I find the Artis mission map?

Milkyway Sanctuary. Next to Moonlight Shore Village.

#6 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

Milkyway Sanctuary. Next to Moonlight Shore Village.

Oh, when I check my character info I already have a Fairy Robe. I was able to get the Ghost Mage Robe from Artis. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users