Warpportal account vs Ragnarok 1 account. - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal account vs Ragnarok 1 account.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dgood1

dgood1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

I'm one of the Philippine players that was promised transfer of accounts. But I'm not entirely sure how it works.

See, A few of my friends are already playing here and I wanted to join them in making new characters. However, I also have rather high leveled characters from the Philippine server.

Will making a new Ragnarok 1 account prevent me from using this same Warpportal account for the character transfer?

====================
I think I could just make another Warpportal account, but I don't want to memorize too many names and passwords.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:49 AM

You need a WarpPortal account to pay for your RO accounts. Therefore you only need ONE WarpPortal account, which can be linked to multiple RO accounts.

When you make a WarpPortal account, you can create up to 3 NEW RO accounts using that same WarpPortal account. Once pRO data is transferred over to iRO, you can then link your pRO account to your WarpPortal account (via the Add Existing Account option in your WarpPortal account).

Each WarpPortal account only allows you to create 3 NEW RO accounts. For accounts older than 2010, you can link as many as you want to the same WarpPortal account.

#3 dgood1

dgood1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

Okay then. Thank you. ^w^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users