#1 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

i have 2 questions but they kind of go hand in hand. Does crazy vine have any use outside of WoE?

and to tag on that it says it breaks ground spells, wll it break pnuema? (spelling) if so what other nifty skills does it break? ME perhaps (i can hope right)

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

It works like the other effects that remove ground effects like Ganban does - shreds pneuma, ME, bard/dancer songs, SW, etc - it removes almost everything. 

It is most important in WoE, but it's also part of your job in Bio4 (depending on how good the sorc is, if you have one) for removing pneumas. It sounds useful in MVPing, but I rarely found it so. 

The way the skill works is weird, too - when you cast it, it places the listed number of vines throughout the area of effect at random, and in very rapid succession. As these are placed, they deal damage and remove effects in 3x3 squares. 

#3 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

Ok thanks Azzy. i found that FBH is really annoying with his pneumas and had heard that it breaks things like that. im unfamiliar with most skills that arent purely used for lvling. didnt really know what all was ground based or not. and unsure what all GTB actually nullfies even. As ive heard taht are a few skills that by pass it somehow or something. but thats a topic for another time haha. thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users