• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:34 PM

Hi guys, I am thinking of building one champion for woe te. Any guide for statistical distribution and equipment that good or best for woe?

I have searched iro wiki and forum here, all seems more related to sura.

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

VIT 100+ (like base 93 + 7 job bonus)

STR 80+

INT 70+

if you already have shura, just pick the best equip-able (and TE eligible) GFist/PvP/WoE gears for the champ; mix/switch in some reduc and utility gears

high+ maestro CEB/ToH

gelato/ice cream hat

incubus BFG/3D glasses/BDM/insomniac

p-dagger/handkerchief

unfrozen, undead (also anti-stone, but a bit risky vs some ele), ghost, holy - don't have to have all, at least have an unfrozen

d-robe of wild cat (STR/INT enchants) (combo w/ d-ring)

SP+250 enchant aliot FAW / raydric/DR switch as appropriate

+9~ superior e-variants

MoH(aco), hiding d-ring, silversmith bracelet, KBC's

SP+200 enchant 2x bloody erde / valorous morning star

cranial valk/immune

go w/ the best reduc and stat-resist setup when scouting; switch to damage setup when mainly killing;

have not played actively for sometime now, not sure if there new/better alternatives for the gears listed above;

#3 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

VIT 100+ (like base 93 + 7 job bonus)

STR 80+

INT 70+

if you already have shura, just pick the best equip-able (and TE eligible) GFist/PvP/WoE gears for the champ; mix/switch in some reduc and utility gears

high+ maestro CEB/ToH

gelato/ice cream hat

incubus BFG/3D glasses/BDM/insomniac

p-dagger/handkerchief

unfrozen, undead (also anti-stone, but a bit risky vs some ele), ghost, holy - don't have to have all, at least have an unfrozen

d-robe of wild cat (STR/INT enchants) (combo w/ d-ring)

SP+250 enchant aliot FAW / raydric/DR switch as appropriate

+9~ superior e-variants

MoH(aco), hiding d-ring, silversmith bracelet, KBC's

SP+200 enchant 2x bloody erde / valorous morning star

cranial valk/immune

go w/ the best reduc and stat-resist setup when scouting; switch to damage setup when mainly killing;

have not played actively for sometime now, not sure if there new/better alternatives for the gears listed above;

How about dex?

So this is more like a Gfist champion or wat? I not sure wat other type that's viable for champion for war TE. Thanks for the gear suggestion. I really does help !!!!

#4 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

having DEX is pointless when GFist cast time is half fixed (and no KvM fist or sacra to reduce it); would rather focus on damage (ensure 1-hit kills) and just bear with the cast time; just have sight/ruwach up to increase chances of landing the hit (and/or find the right timing to fist);

really, GFist is all you use for killing (ignores flee, making DEX even less relevant);

have a high AGI/ASPD champ for doing instant GFist via combo, but felt that sacrificed damage (ie. less STR/INT, since i like to always have high VIT) to viably kill targets that matter, so never really used it;

also, it's good to have horong accessory (ex. on a silversmith bracelet; sight + recall-dispel in one gear), since ruwach breaks lex on hidden/cloaked targets; 

Edited by ka10, 20 February 2015 - 01:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users