#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

I tried looking up an answered thread about this, but nothing shows up.

Anyway, after over 2 years of playing, I finally made my first homun. I have the latest AzzyAI installed, and I don't know if it's intended, but my Filir will do nothing while my character is sitting, which is a good thing. The bad thing is that he kills his SP casting Flitting. Is there a way to keep him from casting flitting while I'm sitting? I don't care if he uses it (and Moonlight) a lot while hunting, but I'd like for his SP to regen so he can spam both skills while leveling.

EDIT-Also, I noticed that while in the Pront Culverts, he tends to ignore Familiars until everything else is dead, even if it or I am taking damage from it. It's not a big deal, since we both can tank familiars, but is there a way to fix that as well?

Edited by belld1711, 19 February 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

There's no option to disable buffs while owner is sitting, though you can tell it to only use the skill while chasing (see UseOffensiveBuff and UseDefensiveBuff ) - and note that chasing includes the single cycle where the homun changes between targets, even if it doesn't have to move. I think that will give you what you want?

AzzyAI ships with a tactic of REACT_LOW for familiars, or something like that - they're assigned a very low priority, because usually you don't want the homun wasting time on them if it's got something better to do. Change the priority in the Homun Tactics tab for familiar to fix this.

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:40 AM

Well, the thing is, I figured that the homun would regen HP and SP faster while I was sitting (much like my character does.) But for some reason, I noticed that it actually regens faster (or maybe just the same speed, but seems faster because I'm alt+tabbed) when I'm standing idle.

And as for Familiars, I can see why they're low priority. I was just worried that if my homun got mobbed too badly while killing other things, that they'd tear it apart while at lower levels. But He really hasn't gotten into that situation, and is level 25 now, so he's good. Thanks, DrAzzy.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:07 AM

Homun regens SP/HP only when not moving. 

Homun regens at fixed rate. If the HP or SP tick is interrupted by movement, it resets. So if your homun is intermittently moving, but never stays still long enough for a regen tick, it will never regen. See ChaseSPPause and related options in the documentation (watch homun carefully as you adjust this, as it's possible to get atrocious behavior out of it - it's an advanced feature)

#5 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

I'll definitely look into that. I looked through the documentation for the mercenary options when I downloaded the AI a couple months ago, but never looked at the homun stuff since I just got mine yesterday. Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users