#1 SoulTakeshi

SoulTakeshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:57 AM

Hi, im new with Knight Class :P and i need a help with the leveling build for LK->RK, i want to become a RK DB, but is a good choice to leveling my LK to make a RK DB of 2HS or Level the LK whit Spear? what is a best choice? >< and what stats use, i hope answers, regards

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:42 AM

str-vit-dex using brandish spear or bowling bash to solo low TI until you become RK. better use one handed weapon (gungnir, excalibur, hunting spear, red twin edge) so you can use shield to reduce damage.

#3 Ryuuzan

Ryuuzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:25 AM

i just changed job to RK yesterday... I had 80 dex set before adding vit to 80 and then int to 30. Spiral Clashing my way through TI and spotlight areas with town bounty boards. Str i set to a maximum of 30 the entire time and some 20-30 agi for animation delay reduction. Works quite well and fun  :no1:

Tips : Eden Npcs Aperture has helped a lot, Strawberries is my favourite food everytime i log in, and milk was the healing pot for me the entire time. I used an approximately 3000-3500 strawberries from 75-100. Best if you have a friend to play with you. Better if you have a party TI with you.

15th feb I was 92 level with gramps, by 21st feb i reached max level and 22nd I changed my job. On the 23rd Feb I am conflicted with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for spamming 5 different hotkeys while leveling. Fairly casual and enjoying play,I'd say.

CwRGD9N.jpg

#4 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

BB is the best way, IMO, solo mobbing using spear dynamo and then killing them in a nice little mob. If you are efficient with your mobbing, an earth deleter card can make your SP basically endless. It does mean you have to kill at least 2-3 monsters per 'casting' of bowling bash, but that's not at all a problem since two uses should kill nearly any enemy in your level range and so you'd only need a mob of 5 to get your SP back. 

Brandish spear works too but does less damage, however it is easier to use and has a bigger AOE. 

The other thing is that you can try both, because you can reset your skills as much as you want so long as you're level 99 or lower. So, try to see which works for you? Earth Petites are very good XP right now and totally soloable -- I grinded my mastersmith to mechanic there by using cart revo, so any real AOE (hell, even magnum break at level 10) would be enough to get you to RK. If you have trouble getting job xp, don't forget the 2nd floor eden board quests. They are 300k job xp per 30 monsters killed, which is amazing (and is even better with VIP which sets it to 600+k jxp per 30 monsters killed.) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users