please let me know your thoughts on these sura builds, equips - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

please let me know your thoughts on these sura builds, equips

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ilke

ilke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:03 AM

Hi there:

I have three sets of equips and builds in mind for my pvm flash combo CHEAP leveling champ... Please let me know your thoughts on which one is better. assuming the milk head does not work in the near future.

90str 100+vit 80dex 60int remainging luck

1 get rising dragon max (which disables sp regen), Flash combo (max), tiger canon max, windmill,  Gentle Touch-Energy Gain (remaining points),  earth deleter orlean's gown for SP, use rudolph for hp

2 get Gentle Touch-Revitalize,  Flash combo (max), tiger canon max, windmill,  use +9 turkey, double snowier cards, marc orlean's gown

I am a little worried for the sp for this build

3 get Gentle Touch-Revitalize,  Flash combo (max), tiger canon max, windmill,  use rudolph for heals,  succubus incubus combo for sp regen and hp sp boost

Please keep in mind that I am a very cheap guy with potions. Let me know your thoughts.  Thank you

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

assuming just transitioning from champ to shura, you may want to consider getting sky blow (needs only job-9 total) for (solo) leveling (otherwise, parties usually only need shura to MS-tank/snap-pull);

the stats look right; with more stat points beyond 150 you could push STR to 100+, VIT 105-110+, DEX 90+;

INT can literally range from low (25~ish) to 60-100; 100+ for MvP builds;

AGI is the same; 1 (MvP builds) to 40-70 (balanced), to 90(+) for WoE/PvP focused builds;

LUK is fine at 30-60 (total)

if you are thinking of snapping around to mob, you will have to be in fury mode or rising dragon(RD) (if you have it) - both of which disable SP regen - which is not a problem if you have power absorb (PA);

however max RD + all the other skills mentioned will require a high job level, so it could take a while;

FC/TC skill set at job 25 (job 29 w/ windmill);

FC/TC + RD,WM,cure skill set at job 49;

GT-energy gain should only stay at lvl-3 (prereq for RD), skill points are precious - no need to max it (though indeed, gain+LR was awesome back when LR was instant cast);

if you use ED gown for SP, keep in mind you need to kill 7 mobs (FC-5 costs 65SP), and even more mobs if you snap around in between FC's to gather mob (snap costs 14SP - no sphere cost in fury/RD);

rudolf is cool i guess (not sure when it will revert back to half healing efficiency); WPH + alarm mask is nice to have in the long run (have to default the mask on mid-low though);

GT-revit is probably the last skill you will ever get (and most likely can only get lvl-3 of it at job 60); if you have no plans to have cursed circle (CC) 5 in PvM, you could get revit-3 for extra FC damage in the end;

revit skill set at job-60

turkey should be the default headgear when FCing; only switch (hotkey) to rudolf/WPH/RWH/vanar when needing to heal-up/refill-HP,SP;

FC/TC takes your maxHP (not currentHP) so you are always taking advantage of the damage increase as long as the turkey is on;

if you have no other better accesories (MoH, high-enchant RWC-rings, etc for damage/stats), i guess you can stick with snowier+marc - you'd have to pick up ice cream on by one (or greed w/ HBP for efficiency); or just buy ice cream in bulk in jawaii/brasilis;

SP may be troublesome in the beginning (no RD yet so only 5 spheres = 5%mSP regain per PA); but once you get high/max RD you will never worry about SP again;

sp regen from succu/incu is pointless as fury/RD disables SP regen (you should always be in fury/RD);

the succubus HP boost is puny compared to glorious suit (+20%mHP);

incubus is nice on BFG (though this is more about increasing mSP for GFist damage); mSP is not an issue for FC/TC;

Edited by ka10, 23 February 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#3 ilke

ilke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

assuming just transitioning from champ to shura, you may want to consider getting sky blow (needs only job-9 total) for (solo) leveling (otherwise, parties usually only need shura to MS-tank/snap-pull);

the stats look right; with more stat points beyond 150 you could push STR to 100+, VIT 105-110+, DEX 90+;

INT can literally range from low (25~ish) to 60-100; 100+ for MvP builds;

AGI is the same; 1 (MvP builds) to 40-70 (balanced), to 90(+) for WoE/PvP focused builds;

LUK is fine at 30-60 (total)

if you are thinking of snapping around to mob, you will have to be in fury mode or rising dragon(RD) (if you have it) - both of which disable SP regen - which is not a problem if you have power absorb (PA);

however max RD + all the other skills mentioned will require a high job level, so it could take a while;

FC/TC skill set at job 25 (job 29 w/ windmill);

FC/TC + RD,WM,cure skill set at job 49;

GT-energy gain should only stay at lvl-3 (prereq for RD), skill points are precious - no need to max it (though indeed, gain+LR was awesome back when LR was instant cast);

if you use ED gown for SP, keep in mind you need to kill 7 mobs (FC-5 costs 65SP), and even more mobs if you snap around in between FC's to gather mob (snap costs 14SP - no sphere cost in fury/RD);

rudolf is cool i guess (not sure when it will revert back to half healing efficiency); WPH + alarm mask is nice to have in the long run (have to default the mask on mid-low though);

GT-revit is probably the last skill you will ever get (and most likely can only get lvl-3 of it at job 60); if you have no plans to have cursed circle (CC) 5 in PvM, you could get revit-3 for extra FC damage in the end;

revit skill set at job-60

turkey should be the default headgear when FCing; only switch (hotkey) to rudolf/WPH/RWH/vanar when needing to heal-up/refill-HP,SP;

FC/TC takes your maxHP (not currentHP) so you are always taking advantage of the damage increase as long as the turkey is on;

if you have no other better accesories (MoH, high-enchant RWC-rings, etc for damage/stats), i guess you can stick with snowier+marc - you'd have to pick up ice cream on by one (or greed w/ HBP for efficiency); or just buy ice cream in bulk in jawaii/brasilis;

SP may be troublesome in the beginning (no RD yet so only 5 spheres = 5%mSP regain per PA); but once you get high/max RD you will never worry about SP again;

sp regen from succu/incu is pointless as fury/RD disables SP regen (you should always be in fury/RD);

the succubus HP boost is puny compared to glorious suit (+20%mHP);

incubus is nice on BFG (though this is more about increasing mSP for GFist damage); mSP is not an issue for FC/TC;

Wow. thanks. This is a very insightful and useful analysis. I have been using the wiki skill simulator which caps at job level 50. I didnt know you have enough skill points for both RD and Revit.

One question: Is it better to get rising dragon 8, revit-5 instead of Revit 3, RD 10 for those extra 2%HP?

#4 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

the wiki skill sim is fine enough, "over 10" would just mean job 60 (as long as you don't exceed on 1st/2nd class skills)

strictly regarding mHP/TC-damage, yes, just slightly better - though generally not recommended;

you will have 2 less spheres (=2% less SP regain from PA);

though more WoE/PvP related:  there are times when you're on magic string's effects and could do super fast consecutive GoHs, 3 with RD-10, but only 2 with RD-8; some tough targets may need all 3 consecutive GoHs before dropping dead;

PvM-wise, getting 2% mHP this way is probably not worth it unless it's the only thing that would really ensure 100% clean 1-hit KO's on a high-tier/exp yield leveling area (of course, having exhausted all funds for gear/buffs/consumables for damage improvement);

though it's still up to you, i would just suggest RD 10, revit-3

Edited by ka10, 23 February 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#5 ilke

ilke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hi Ka10. Thanks again for the reply. I thought the build you suggested does not provide enough skill points to get the gate of hell skill?

#6 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

oh for that, i was referring to an end-build for WoE/PvP, where you would (generally) reset to get GoH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users