1 reply to this topic

#1 GreenMagic469

GreenMagic469

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:35 AM

Greetings fellow Ragnarok lovers! If you're looking for a fun and social guild to join, look no further than Adventure!

Adventure is a relatively new guild to the Classic Loki server, but even in our short time, we've managed to accrue an impressive amount of active members, and we would love to have you become the next!

Adventure is a social-centric guild, we are extremely friendly, welcoming and inviting to all new players, and you'll quickly find by spending some time with us that we will go out of our way to help you! If you need a leech, some help with zeny or items, or even just a friend to talk to, your fellow Adventurers will always be there for you.

If you're looking for a guild filled with friendly and helpful players who will make sure you have everything you need to kick some monster ass, look no further than Adventure.

If you'd like to join, or have any questions, please reply to this thread and/or contact Stabz McWoundy, Treylo Herbtree or Cheddo in-game.

We hope to hear from you soon!

- Treylo, Guild Leader

#2 soldier504

soldier504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:09 AM

Good morning!!!,

im a returning player from around 2 years ago and im just trying to find a new group to hang out with!! im currently a 79/49 non-trans Sin.

And i would like to join up with you if you have room!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users