[Royal Guard - MvP] New on the Class, need some advices ^.^ - Page 3 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Royal Guard - MvP] New on the Class, need some advices ^.^

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

I am full lvl bash. I hit FBH at around 50k with inspiration, Kraken at 80k. But that is with all kinds of buffs including baphot hat, +20 str food, terrayaki octopus leg and aspresio. I recently got a pair of chamber RWC with total of 6% atk boost, and both with golden scaraba cards. Unfortunately looks like total attack boost is kind of close to medal of honor + glorious ring combo. Lots of zeny wasted :sob:

full %ATK enchant RWC ring would be 14% total - that should yield you better damage than MoH/GRing, if slightly; but yeah, not necessarily easy to get perfect enchants

#52 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:00 AM

This discussion just became 10 times better. Havenn is chiming in!!!!!

#53 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:26 AM

150+ unripe ygg's is not reasonable for a single MVP fight, nor would that be considered easy if you weren't just spamming % heals

Bro, was FBH, do you think that is easy? And when inspiration over, i have only 40k HP, 20% of it is like 8k HP recovered thats why i spend so much ygg berry

#54 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

full %ATK enchant RWC ring would be 14% total - that should yield you better damage than MoH/GRing, if slightly; but yeah, not necessarily easy to get perfect enchants

I think only 2 lots are allowed for atk% enchant, so that is 6% plus 5% from RWC combo, is 11%. MoH/GRing give 10%. However I should also have the 40 bonus damage from double G.Scaraba Card. Anyway I experimented on Evil Snake Lord. With all other gears the same, RWC combo gives less than 1k more damage than MoG/GRing. On the other hand, MoG/GRing gives me 5% more aspd (in my case it is actually 1 more on my stats window). So I think it is still better than RWC combo. Not even mention the 10% elemental reduction from GRing

#55 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

I think only 2 lots are allowed for atk% enchant, so that is 6% plus 5% from RWC combo, is 11%. MoH/GRing give 10%. However I should also have the 40 bonus damage from double G.Scaraba Card. Anyway I experimented on Evil Snake Lord. With all other gears the same, RWC combo gives less than 1k more damage than MoG/GRing. On the other hand, MoG/GRing gives me 5% more aspd (in my case it is actually 1 more on my stats window). So I think it is still better than RWC combo. Not even mention the 10% elemental reduction from GRing

RWC ring can have atk3% twice = 6%. the ring itself give atk1%. so 7% each ring. if you got +3str on the 1st enchant, you can have 6str (which is 12 Satk, and around 5 Weapon attack with Imperial Spear). +Gold Scaraba Card = +20 atk, so 2 Rings give you 14%atk, 6str, and +40 attack. that's better than 10%atk.

150+ unripe ygg's is not reasonable for a single MVP fight, nor would that be considered easy if you weren't just spamming % heals

he didn't use gum, i think it's just for a scene showing him killing fbh. at least i wont camp FBH if i used that many supplies.  :sob:

Edited by KudanSeishirou, 28 February 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#56 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

oh, was thinking you have 2 RWC rings (not 1 ring, 1 pendant); 2 rings are great when focusing on ATK;

ASPD can be cheaply supplemented with consumables (celer, guarana, serk)

#57 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, i only do MvP with my RG for fun, i'm doing a Bio for anothers things xD

#58 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

I just saw your new video and comnented in it

Yeah, i only do MvP with my RG for fun, i'm doing a Bio for anothers things xD

#59 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

oh, was thinking you have 2 RWC rings (not 1 ring, 1 pendant); 2 rings are great when focusing on ATK;

ASPD can be cheaply supplemented with consumables (celer, guarana, serk)

I see. What are some consumables whose aspd buff can stack? I am now using berserk. Can I stack with anything else?

#60 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:31 PM

I just saw your new video and comnented in it

Ty Moyu xD

#61 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

Skyrius, Would you recommend STR at 120? or not worth it?

#62 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

Skyrius, Would you recommend STR at 120? or not worth it?

well, depends if u want max damage, if you goal is it, then 120 str is better with Str Boots EA4/BP. I like play with max aspd possible, 193, becase aspd is more important than damage, with more aspd u can use more VP per second, and then you'll kill more faster the MvP. But depends of you. xD

#63 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:38 AM

I think I will get 120 STR first and then reset if I don't like it.

#64 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

Grinding suggestion for level 129?

#65 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

Grinding suggestion for level 129?

I personally just do one TI and one set of eden quest per day till 140 and then just one TI a day to 150. If you want quick leveling, I would say try Abyss Lake and Scaraba. Both of them has bounty boards and also are mostly single race, meaning you can get some racial cards (dragon/insect) and will help you a lot. Scaraba is better because you can also use fire endow, while Abyss Lake has different elements. Also Abyss Lake has Eden quest 121-130, scaraba has eden quest 131-140. You can take both bounty and eden quest and grind exp there

#66 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

Sounds good. I've been grinding in Abyss Lake already but I run out of pots rather quickly. I need a +10 Pike with 4 hunter fly card I think to be able to make the most of out it.

#67 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:01 AM

I'm the only one who hates the idea to use a Pike onmy RG?

#68 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:54 AM

Royal Guard do have a lot of FLEE bypassing Attacks:

- Grand Cross

- Ray of Genesis

- Matyrs Reckoning

- Pinpoint Attack

- (-Crit) Exceed Break

- (Pressure/Gloria Domini)

------------

With the new update and all those VIT/HP increasing stuff Ingame you could do really good damage with MR and it is good against MVPs in Agi Up.

For those who cant use this skill (because they are frightend about the HP drain), I can give you a tip:

+9 Glorious Holy Avenger + Double Slicing/Fatal Gungnir EA Enchants or Triple Slicing/Fatal Zephyrus EA Enchant + Ranged%/Crit%/AGI Mods + Pinpoint Attack

Try this against an Agi UPed Hatii or TG. It is a One SHot kill for sure.

----

It works out quite well but MR is still faster if you know how to use it. Down side is, you cant use it against Ghosts so PPA + GC or Crit EB is still good to finish them off.

Edited by RaohSung, 14 March 2015 - 03:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users