Help with Quest Princess Making 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help with Quest Princess Making 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 woogles

woogles

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

Hi all, quick question, this quest Princess Making three (hero quest) where you have to find two items, one being an orient single edge blade from spectral dragon knight.  They are the purple ones at skypie sanctuary and I have now been hunting them for 6 hours and it will not drop or update. Is this quest glitched? The other item dropped off the first mob instantly. 

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

This quest isn't glitched. I've done it many times on here and it is working fine.  :p_smile:

But sometimes the server is getting a bit crazy, this is rare though.

But however, I think I maybe able to help you:

- abandon (give up) the quest in your quest list 

- take the same quest again (no worries, that single object you already got will stay in your inventory and this part of the quest will be finished already)

- now head over to Pamir Sanctuary (there are more of the purple warriors running around there) and kill those purple monsters

As I was in the same situation, a looong time ago, this is how I was able to finish the quest. After doing so and killing the purple ones at Pamir, I had the second (in my case still missing too) object within 10 minutes and was finally able to finish that quest.  :p_smile:

Good luck!

#3 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

As far as I know you get the 2 items from 2 different monsters.

Dragon Leotard: Blue Spectral Knight

Orient Single-Edge Blade: Spectral Dragon Knight

Both monsters you find in Skypie Sanctuary. But one of it (don't know which one) you find also in Parmir Sanctuary but in larger numbers. For more information, have a look into the Wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users