Quest dialogue correction and some other bits - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Quest dialogue correction and some other bits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Baretto

Baretto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCornwall, UK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

So is there a way people could post broken, unintelligible or just really bad English, to be gone over by people with a better understanding of grammar. Most are good, but several are a bit what the hell. (Just did the Malangdo quest line some of that made my head hurt). I also noticed a couple in Izlude for the newbies.

If people could post the text, I'd be happy to help go over some of it, if this is any help. I could probably help with the NPC's as long as the coding is simple.

Apart from that get better servers >.> and maintenance 5pm-9pm for GMT is lame. But hey, I'm sure that upsets the least people and is why it is then. Oh and go over some of the skill and item information so everything is listed in the correctly. (iRO wiki says axe mastery for Alchemist also affects swords, but I can't see that in game, when I leveled it up nothing seemed to change on my stat page. - Also apparently I read somewhere (not sure if true) Homunclus stats aren't displayed correctly. (Mine says it has 1** atk but hits for three times that)).

I'm sure I'll be able to find some other things that I believe may increase quality of life, or coherence of some things.

Feel free to add, or disagree but if you disagree please say why. - Also sorry if something similar has already been put, I didn't see it, not that I really looked hard...

I am now going to go twiddle my thumbs for two and a half hours.. I WANT TO TRANSCEND! - Though I have 4 levels to get.. I have no idea where I should be leveling. (I've done petite Bounty about 20 times I'm sure) - Oo another suggestion, add a bit of a clearer leveling area, or an NPC that points you in the correct direction... Too lazy to think for myself!

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:57 AM

http://forums.warppo...le-project-lab/

you can post incorrect item/skill descrips in the fix the description thread.

you should do the juno bounty boards or just the harpy bounty board at your level. Geffen fields are probably laggy as hell with the spotlight.

#3 Baretto

Baretto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCornwall, UK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

Ah, cool thanks, good to know!

I tried harpies they hit me a bit to much, I can just semi afk at geffen just feeding the homunculus every 10 mins, he does all the work. Though I probably lost so much in loot..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users