#1 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:58 PM

Not 100% class related but I'm only using them on my GX so I thought I'd post it here =/

Might be a stupid question but does the CD in mouth help at all to proc the Eddga hat? I know the hat says it only procs on "physical attacks" but you know....it's RO we're talking about here lol. I might just be imagining things but after a little testing in Izlude I've noticed a slight difference (?)

I only recently just got the hat and it's only +7 right now (waiting for that damn enriched hammer lol) that's why I'm asking this since my proc rate isn't as high as a +9 or +12 one and I'm trying to improve it a little bit until I can upgrade my hat further. I'll stop using the CD if it doesn't help because I really don't like the skill delay/cooldown when its bolt spam procs.

Thanks!

#2 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

i made that test too and did not notice any change :/ the more time you stay the more accurate will be your test

#3 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:25 AM

I tried with a couple of friends to test it.

Some said they noticed the more often proc of the Eddga with CD in Mouth, but I'm not sure about that.

We were trying hiting at the Izlude eggs about 10 minutes or more.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:53 AM

Each proc of the CD in Mouth counts as well as a "physical hit proc", so whenever u activate it, each attack has "2 hits" of chance to proc eddga

#5 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

thanks guys!

Each proc of the CD in Mouth counts as well as a "physical hit proc", so whenever u activate it, each attack has "2 hits" of chance to proc eddga

Interesting, are you pretty certain about this? I'm not doubting you or anything, just really want confirmation lol

#6 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:42 AM

I'm pretty sure that the CD helps to proc the eddga. The temporal boot's SoL enchant has quite a low proc rate, imo, so I can see quite a noticeable difference when I use CDiM with it.

And I'll usually gear swap the CD with something else to stop the skill cooldown before I re-edp'ed or RC.

Edited by DeadIntern, 27 February 2015 - 02:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users