Lag as hell - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lag as hell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 getlife93

getlife93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:24 AM

Why iRO server is laggy? its even unplayable at all without lowerping trial version etc. Is it because of the server's quality itself? I am not promoting here or something but I just want to compare that playing on -snip- is so smooth and lagfree without any gaming vpn and the server is located in LA, California, almost same location as iRO's right? Lets say its based on US West, gaming on that ping from South East Asia (my location) region is playable like playing on -snip- but why the hell on official server is so laggy?

I just hope that WP would really take improving their server quality into consideration.

VMod Edit:

Naming/mention illegal servers on these boards is NOT ALLOWED.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 February 2015 - 04:31 AM.
Removed illegal server name

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:33 AM

What map and server are you experiencing the lag on?

#3 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

geffen its a beatiful place to go

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:50 AM

If the lag is fixed by using lowerping, it is a routing problem - an issue with the route taken between your ISP and gravity's ISP. This is beyond control of gravity. If you can take some tracerts or winmtr, you might be able to see where along the route the lag starts, but unless it's starting AFTER it's on NTT's network, there's little you can do about it (if the lag starts within NTT, you can send the trace to gravity, and they can forward the complaint to NTT, since that's gravity's ISP).

There are also performance problems sometimes in OD2, which *are* gravity's fault. 

#5 kazukimatsumoto

kazukimatsumoto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth ~
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

I'm from southeast Asia as well, and I only experience occasional lags even I dual client.  :p_hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users