Can't type normally and text dissapearing - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Can't type normally and text dissapearing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nuro0o

nuro0o

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

Whenever i whisper to someone it keeps kicking me out of the typing part.. and have to click again.. and it can do it over and over again very frustrating... + whenever i look at item description it dissapears in 1-2 sec

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

Yes, that is a problem that is very well known. I would guess it is based on this too: 

- This happens when this windows loses the "focus". This happens more if you are in a party and someone of the party is moving or when this congratulation bar appears.

The item description also loses focus, kinda. When you are in a party and one other member is simply walking around, it is nearly impossible to have a look at any item stats and whatsoever. But this a known bug too, one that is caused by the exact same issue.

Only solution, or better work around, is to leave the party when you want to have a closer look at items, or even player stats. Same for typing or tell the others of the party not to move until you have finished typing. When all stand still, you can type normally.

Only exception for both: This damn congratulation line pops up on the top of the screen.

It causes the same issue........

:p_smile:

#3 nuro0o

nuro0o

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:26 PM

Oh i see thanks ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users