Royal Guard vs Detardeurus/Ktullanux - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Royal Guard vs Detardeurus/Ktullanux

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Elixziyiel

Elixziyiel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

Fellow RG here. Do you have a guide for stats and skills on your MVP build? It doesn't need to be specific since it's your private build. I'll be rebooting my RG into an MVP/PVE build once I get migrated to Thor.

Nice post BTW.  :p_smile:

#27 fIower

fIower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

Yay, there's hope for my RG  :love:

#28 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Fellow RG here. Do you have a guide for stats and skills on your MVP build? It doesn't need to be specific since it's your private build. I'll be rebooting my RG into an MVP/PVE build once I get migrated to Thor.

I guess for most MVP RG getting 100 Str, Agi, Vit and Dex is very good, gives you atk, aspd, hp and hit that you need, also allows you to make good use of both HBP and FAW. Then you can decide whether to get to 120 Str with Tem Str Boots to max dps or allocate more to Vit for tanking. Also get like 40-50 Int and Luk for status resist and more mana.

MVP RG's skill builds are quite fixed. Max Overbrand, Vanish Point, Vanguard Force and Inspiration will consume you 50 skill points. Also make sure to maximize Bash and Spear Quicken, as they affect VP and OB damage. Get at least lvl3 sac to lvl bio4. Without Sac you will never find a party. Others depends on what you like, Max Prestige is a good choice, but you can also go for King's Grace. That skill might be not very useful, but looks really cool :p_laugh:

#29 Elixziyiel

Elixziyiel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:55 AM

I guess for most MVP RG getting 100 Str, Agi, Vit and Dex is very good, gives you atk, aspd, hp and hit that you need, also allows you to make good use of both HBP and FAW. Then you can decide whether to get to 120 Str with Tem Str Boots to max dps or allocate more to Vit for tanking. Also get like 40-50 Int and Luk for status resist and more mana.

MVP RG's skill builds are quite fixed. Max Overbrand, Vanish Point, Vanguard Force and Inspiration will consume you 50 skill points. Also make sure to maximize Bash and Spear Quicken, as they affect VP and OB damage. Get at least lvl3 sac to lvl bio4. Without Sac you will never find a party. Others depends on what you like, Max Prestige is a good choice, but you can also go for King's Grace. That skill might be not very useful, but looks really cool :p_laugh:

Nobody really uses Full Throttle?  :p_swt:

#30 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

if are u coming from Thor, i made some guides of RG's to that server, but they are outdated. And I already thought in make some guides of MvP RG, but I don't have much time for it.

however, the guys here are amazing, they can answer ur questions better than me. xD

#31 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

anyway, full throttle is a really good skill, but only to be used in certain times, because he have a really long delay x_x

#32 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:32 AM

Skyrius, did u ever killed Beelzebu?

#33 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

Skyrius, did u ever killed Beelzebu?

No, i've not had a chance yet. But my RG is almost ready to do it, and i fought him one time to see somethings, will be hard kill him without TG, but not impossible. When i have time, maybe next weekend or after, i'll try kill him. 

#34 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:41 PM

No, i've not had a chance yet. But my RG is almost ready to do it, and i fought him one time to see somethings, will be hard kill him without TG, but not impossible. When i have time, maybe next weekend or after, i'll try kill him. 

OMG make a video pls. I recall that my RNG and AB friends and I were doing some BB at Morroc and we get a Beez. RNG use no limit and then switch to ghost arrow, and his AS deal like 40k damage to Beez (P.S. he do 300k on FBH after no limit and holy arrow),  so we immediately lost the interest to kill him. I think damage is a major problem since I don't know if there's a way for RG to get ghost property weapon. But Good Luck

P.S. have you killed Valk on IRO? I've been trying on her but even with a GTB it is really hard. After she powers up I have to spam green ale/ygg seed just to keep me alive, not even have the chance to do any damage.

#35 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:24 PM

*Sarcasm On* Equip a Immaterial Sword or a Bloody Eater and Bash Beelze to death!!! 

Or you could Aloe Vera 15 Vanguard Spirits + Cast EB then release Rage Burst + EB, Speed Pot and do it again hrr hrr hrr *Sarcasm off*

#36 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:23 AM

OMG make a video pls. I recall that my RNG and AB friends and I were doing some BB at Morroc and we get a Beez. RNG use no limit and then switch to ghost arrow, and his AS deal like 40k damage to Beez (P.S. he do 300k on FBH after no limit and holy arrow),  so we immediately lost the interest to kill him. I think damage is a major problem since I don't know if there's a way for RG to get ghost property weapon. But Good Luck

P.S. have you killed Valk on IRO? I've been trying on her but even with a GTB it is really hard. After she powers up I have to spam green ale/ygg seed just to keep me alive, not even have the chance to do any damage.

haha, i'll try when i get some free time. 

Kill valk here only with GTB, cuz tank his EQ and his Hits its impossible w/o TGK; and i dont have neither :/  but, try spam another thing, like ygg berry, may u can stay alive to kill her. xD

Edited by Skyrius1, 10 April 2015 - 03:53 AM.

#37 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

haha, i'll try when i get some free time. 

Kill valk here only with GTB, cuz tank his EQ and his Hits its impossible w/o TG; and i dont have neither :/  but, try spam another thing, like ygg berry, may u can stay alive to kill TG?

TG?

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:26 AM

He means Tao Gunka '-', TG is bRO tao abreviation

Alvru burro tg é tgk/tao aqui :v

#39 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

hahahahaha, i'm sry, sometimes i really confuse some abbreviations, my mistake. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users