Ragnarok Online 2 Sv.Thai - Cat'O Ninetail By ๐Kaowphan๐ - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online 2 Sv.Thai - Cat'O Ninetail By ๐Kaowphan๐

18 replies to this topic

#1 MilkyLove

MilkyLove

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:54 AM

10906312_753275178094487_738912645912569

Ragnarok Online 2 Sv.Thai - Cat'O Ninetail By ๐Kaowphan๐

Edited by MilkyLove, 01 March 2015 - 03:59 AM.

#2 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:35 AM

I'm trying to guess what am i seeing here....

#3 Erfans

Erfans

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

Lulz, I see the fail rez because in batlle.

#4 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:08 AM

still cant figure out what the hell is this all about

#5 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:13 AM

I guess it's just a showcase of how broken priest is. Does more DPS than DPS classes and healed for about 2000 beastmasters there.

#6 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:50 AM

Well, did you notice that the priest has 69k HP, whereas the monk has 67k with Bless, VIP and other buffs?

And yes, Priests heals are too powerful. I even saw a 50k HoT the other day. But Cure. heal pets and purple pots are no difference. I repeated it countless of times that this amount of heal makes any hope for a good raid content a farce. But a few players still like to underline the necessity for heals (f.e. for solo-grinding). So it's a chicken-and-egg situation. The precense of powerful heals forces developers to introduce deadlier bosses, which then leads to a cry for more & better heals, also making those classes with heals more powerful.

So let's assume players couldn't heal themself at all during combat. Then, the devs would have to lower the damage of monsters or bosses to match with the hitpoints of a player and the time spent to defeat that opponent. Still very challenging! It would even make damage reduction skills, damage prevention, positioning/dodging as well as switching the main-tank role etc. a real strategic aspect.

Introduce rare, limited or weak heals and you preserve all the strategic aspects, while being more forgiving about randomized results (f.e. successive critical hits). The bosses can be made deadlier without being non-stop life-threatening.

All in all, the effectiveness of heals is a conceptual issue, not a balancing one... The game would work - and did - with much lower healing capabilities.

Edited by Greven79, 02 March 2015 - 10:09 AM.

#7 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:58 AM

I wonder if the time will come when you actually need to know class specialization again..... (-_- you aov =_=)

#8 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

Well, did you notice that the priest has 69k HP, whereas the monk has 67k with Bless, VIP and other buffs?

And yes, Priests heals are too powerful. I even saw a 50k HoT the other day. But Cure. heal pets and purple pots are no difference. I repeated it countless of times that this amount of heal makes any hope for a good raid content a farce. But a few players still like to underline the necessity for heals (f.e. for solo-grinding). So it's a chicken-and-egg situation. The precense of powerful heals forces developers to introduce deadlier bosses, which then leads to a cry for more & better heals, also making those classes with heals more powerful.

So let's assume players couldn't heal themself at all during combat. Then, the devs would have to lower the damage of monsters or bosses to match with the hitpoints of a player and the time spent to defeat that opponent. Still very challenging! It would even make damage reduction skills, damage prevention, positioning/dodging as well as switching the main-tank role etc. a real strategic aspect.

Introduce rare, limited or weak heals and you preserve all the strategic aspects, while being more forgiving about randomized results (f.e. successive critical hits). The bosses can be made deadlier without being non-stop life-threatening.

All in all, the effectiveness of heals is a conceptual issue, not a balancing one... The game would work - and did - with much lower healing capabilities.

Ever heard of scripted mechanics? Think Baphomet and Ratmaster with great deal of choreograph. Google Titan Extreme or Ramuh Extreme. 

#9 quickiee

quickiee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

doubt that priest has a chance without the elixir buffs, specifically the one that add 15% def rate

so question is it worth to spam elixir for boss farming with still a risk of dying? u tell me..

#10 shuve

shuve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

wow the priest is so powerful............ let's nerf battle tactics

#11 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Ever heard of scripted mechanics? Think Baphomet and Ratmaster with great deal of choreograph. Google Titan Extreme or Ramuh Extreme.

If you cant clear titan extreme gtfo hue

#12 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

doubt that priest has a chance without the elixir buffs, specifically the one that add 15% def rate

so question is it worth to spam elixir for boss farming with still a risk of dying? u tell me..

..and most likely he's using graham pots too. Killing it solo is gonna be just for fun. I'm guessing that a BM/Knight/Monk with the right gears/buff pots plus Explorer Pots would also do the trick.

#13 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:15 PM

If you cant clear titan extreme gtfo hue

I was told that a lot and still do occasionally get it. 

#14 FoodForFun

FoodForFun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

You guys don't know ๐Kaowphan๐. She is the strongest priest in Thailand Server !!
Shield Boomerang skill can't beat her in 1 hit. (WOE)
S_20734004.jpg

#15 MilkyLove

MilkyLove

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

Ragnarok 2 Cheats Sv.Thai

11043153_778526055569399_724968009908570

Edited by MilkyLove, 04 March 2015 - 11:10 PM.

#16 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:43 AM

Why did you underlined the 55k when upper there is an 84k?

#17 FoodForFun

FoodForFun

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:33 AM

Hey... loser. Can't you differentiate between "Cheat" and "Beyond"?

Don't cry when you were killed by someone that stronger than you :)

Ragnarok 2 Cheats Sv.Thai

11043153_778526055569399_724968009908570

#18 SantaJones

SantaJones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:34 AM

Why did you underlined the 55k when upper there is an 84k?

Maybe he/she just wanna show you that shield boomerang cant defeat that op priest.
With very high HP, that priest can survive a huge dmg and take lessen dmg than other classes/players in Thai server

Personally, i think this is just only a way for her/him/them to prove herself/himself/themselves as the number #1 of Ro2 for all servers
What you are supposed to do is just to watch it, thumb up and praise him/her/them
I hope that after watching this solo, now you guys can die in peace. Y.Y

To be a good underdog, you must show off, blame others, blame things, espicially, daydream
This is what Ro2 Thai server has taught me throughout a year.

#19 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

I wonder how you, fellow Priests, get HP more than 35k. Vit can only do so much. Mine is only 22k (ML30). QQ. But then again my seeds are around 16-18. Lol so poor. Well at least my mace is +20.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users